AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Checks Cheaters | 2014-07-04

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+3
JMARLEY_CRONIK
xx-KaiSeRR
YoPlixBoy25
7 posters

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-07-04 EmptyRe: Checks Cheaters | 2014-07-04

more_horiz
Check cheaters of 4th

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV

All the reports soon.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 9 Jul - 10:05; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Explanation from stafanoduck about the famous video :

stafanoduck wrote:
People are dieing to call me a cheater in some way no matter how thin the connection. No I did not nor ever have lagswitched. I do not even know how to do it. In the game that is in question TimmehOwns is host, not me, after I noticed the game begin to lag I immediately asked if anybody else is seeing any lag? TimmehOwns started to laugh and said he was doing it. I said do not ever do that while I am playing, that was the first time I had played with him. He said he was messing around with the player praisedbased...

praisedbase is Rollidron how boosted with SLTuelove. If you watch the video he does not go down or even get touched. He went on to play 5 more games after that against us. He lost all legit and said he is going to post the game and accuse me of lagswitching. praisedbase is angry because I defriended him because I found out about him boosting with SLTruelove. Just a bunch of haters. As side note I also defriended TimmehOwns because of what he did. I said I have played to long and legit to tarnish my reputation

So don't make a noise for nothing, I know that stafan is a legit and really respectful not like you. You tried to make him fall into a trap, like your try with me when I trolled a cheater...

more_horiz
Explanation from SuShi_-_Airlines, after the rage quit :

SuShi_-_Airlines wrote:
My teammates rage quit against them because they blocked the Jug stairs from the begining. But I didn't have the connection during the game, it was another player

more_horiz
Cheaters are always the same. Not interested people to see what they have done your legitimate players.
If u go to glitch = u cheating. If stafano had done lags sw= cheating too. If u go play vs ARIX u know that he lags sw u 100% !!! why play a game? u really like glitch and kill zombis? had two other players in the game and were not tricks.
liars !!! 
WTF ShuShi liar too.. we no block jugg at the beginning... we block during high rounds because all ur friends want buy ammo for go camp double top. wtf is cheat block stairs??
we did good grief game and when u lose u turn ur ps3 OFF!!! when we appeared in a lobby only wasnt Shushi!! wtf liar rage quit

more_horiz
there is nothing wrong on bloking the stairs even from the bigining is just a taktik you can easly make your way in if you know how to.. i remember a game dat i playd in a fake acc and i found yoplix with is friends on the farm public game. and they bloked me the stairs from the begining. and remember sayng to him wy ur bloking me the stairs? and remember him sayng its just a blok. a strategy. nothing wrong on bloking the stairs.. no needed of ragequiting just admit dat you got beating and try better the next time you meet again.

more_horiz
Yes I know jmarley, me too I already blocked the stairs before to win more quickly and there are other strategies to kill the enemies. I've not defended Airlines to to have rage quit, I just relayed its message where he said he hadn't the connection. He has knew only after that there were Kaiser and its friends so i'ts why he raged quit.

And I said also that Kaiser and its other friends try by all the ways with false accounts to push legit players to rage and to cheat (exemple of stafan or me), because he think that all the legit players are dirty like him and that a legit player cannot exist.

Cheaters are always the same. Not interested people to see what they have done your legitimate players.
If u go to glitch = u cheating. If stafano had done lags sw= cheating too. If u go play vs ARIX u know that he lags sw u 100% !!! why play a game? u really like glitch and kill zombis? had two other players in the game and were not tricks.
liars !!!

Go to express you here about this question :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t331-cheatings-against-cheaters

Not agree with you. If you play a game to play correctly (no cheating) and you don't know that there are cheaters in the opponent team and who tried to start to cheat against you, it will be legitimate also to try to defend himself by the same way. No I didn't know that ARIX was a cheater before, so it was noted here after to have cheat in my game.

more_horiz
1)u knew 100% that ARIX was cheater! i told u and u checked 1 video in borought that ARIX, BSRECORDS, Savage555 was lags switching randoms players..
why u played? really like glitch? are just excuses!!!
2) the only problem is that kaiser is a liar, true? 
the legitimate players may have cheats too but they hide!!!
I show a proof and you keep defending these cheats.
You can defend them because they have done almost all their games legitimately but if you ever have cheated discussed as it does with all cheats...
3) rage quit- was SuShi 100% not excuses. ask Mihail_Luciano, XavierVerdaguer... when ShuShi_Airlines do a public game with his mates hes always 100% host.. not find excuses

more_horiz
1) I don't found the message where I noted that ARIX was a cheater, but no I don't like glitch but I like can troll a cheater and show him he will not have every time the last word with the cheating. What do you try to do with this game? All a noise for nothing.

2) All the legit players hide their cheating?? You are just absolutely crazy to believe this thing. Imagine, even if one of the legit player cheats now, he will be just warned, like I done with all the high cheaters who are now definitely banned (you, Soccer_Boy, CouchePasBouger, Microbe, ect...). What is the impact of the sole game from stafanoduck in the ranking countrary all your games cheated for the 1st player of the Farm ranking? The real problem is the high/abusive cheating and why I banned the players concerned. All a noise for nothing.

3) I cannot trust you or him by the words, if you want troll legit players like you said, you need to use a capture card now to show me when a player rage quit.  All a noise for nothing.

more_horiz
Special holidays check from UK tomorrow it will be VERY funny this time !  Razz

more_horiz
KaiseR wrote:
You can destroy all my reputation!!! but im #1 i dont mind your worlds or your videos... corin n#1 in tow, soon broniezzzz and BULLITO #1 in borought, and cell block CouchePasBouguer #1. play your tournaments. im happy with my rank and friend ranks

lol! All number 1 cheaters.  You guys ruined grief, good job!  In reality, you're all trash.  Kaiser is mad noobie.

more_horiz
Hi clitKilla,

Yes, he is dishonest, but not specially bad noobie, because I know he not the worst cheater and not the worst player with some of its friends. It's why it's pity for him. I tried evry time here to don't amalgamate like this, cheater = noobie.

Just dishonest because :
- he ruined the Grief
- he is happy to have destroyed the desire to play in Farm Public Game
- he humiliated (by message specially) and discouraged the others players who try to be 1st (exemple with Canaflo in Farm)
- he encouraged its friends to try to do the same thing in the other maps.
- he lied to say to want STOP to play Farm and to help me to find cheaters
- But finally, he's invited, like the others worst cheaters, to play tournaments with our community through the other host Cashmoney, as if there are nothing.

It is this thing that I find really unfair and it's why I said they destroyed my work to don't reject them like me here. They are accomplices and play with them. Evil or Very Mad 

But now, he's 2nd, because StrueLove trolled him the ranking !  Very Happy 

more_horiz
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY

more_horiz
BIG CABRON YOU KNOW!!

more_horiz
U KNOW WHO ARE VERY BIG CABRONES IN GRIEF LOL

more_horiz
Cabrones to cheat also yeah !  Twisted Evil 

more_horiz
This topic is too biggest now, I will split it this afternoon like this : 1 subject /check

more_horiz
i stopped to cheat since 2 months !!! ill no boost more games. yoplix good news for ur community... gd job

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-07-04 EmptyChecks Cheaters | 2014-07-04

more_horiz
So yoplix try get respect in ur web site because ppl call me bad worlds= trash? is not respect !!! if u are gd administrator u know that this worlds in a forum is really bad , so respect then have a conversation

more_horiz
Couche the best in cell block?? are u serious kaiser Very Happy

more_horiz
may be!!! why not? He grief very well and a gd reviver... the same than HULER .. I like this players. Np if they had done boosting , i only like his level

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply