AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Aim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Okotichamy
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
ImTemaxX
AzK_Killing
HU59-LER-UK
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
CozmicShadOwz
xFurkanKilleR
Blackett
DDOUGHY
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
17 posters

pollDo you think the Aimlock is cheating?

Yes
71%
No
29%
Total Votes:

descriptionAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight) EmptyAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
I wanted to wait again a moment but I've finally decided to share you here today a new trick, discovered from a long moment, to lock your sight/aim on a target (Zombies  or Opponents). I've look for a long time how to do it. TheBurnZombie used the trick in a video without to explain the commands. I've learned recently how to succed it every time after some tests on Survival Games. I've called this trick "Lock Sight" but "Aim locked" is more adapted. It will be the official terminology.

You don't need to use tools, like an aimbot or to hack with a software... Everybody can do it just with the official controller. You need only to active the "Automatic Aim (Autoaim)" in your options (No possible for XBOX/PC, only for PS3).

In front of a target, and after to have emptied your weapon, you need to press L1 constantly before the loading, then press many times R3 to use your Knuckles/Knife. In this way the sight will be automatically centered on the target. At the moment you release L1, the aim will be lost.

This trick has advantages but also disadvantages.
As part of the advantages, you miss really less your Knuckles/Knife kicks. You will be able to focus your attention no more on the weapon position (with R3) but on your movements and your own position (with L3) to realise the perfect blockage. You have a huge advantage in the stairs if you combine this trick with the YY. You can slow down the opponent easily.
As part of the disadvantages, you cannot run so your opponent can escape if he starts to run. You can only follow the target, so the Zombies can kill you easily if you are not carefull.

In my mind, this trick will change the Grief hand-to-hand for 2015, by the way to attack the opponents. The efficacy of this will upgrade the level, give more perfect blockages and a better Grief.

What do you think about this trick? it will destroy or improve the Grief?

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 18:28; edited 3 times in total

descriptionAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight) EmptyRe: Aim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
It will destroy the grief. 
what is the differents between Agontis and This Trick?

This trick u dont do the work its like a yesterday said people train everyday to make their knife hard and the aim, then u guys come with this trick. How u gonna be better with this trick @ the aim?
its not fair for other players. People are gonna use this 'trick' (cheat) to block more and not revive. People are gonna think they are verry good with this trick then they only gonna care about theirself in a friendly game. What is the differents between a Aimbot and This trick: A aimbot its aims for you like this trick. 2 A aimbot u have to do 40% of the work u only need to shoot the enemy this trick too its aims for you and u only need to shoot the enemy. I think its way better to leave this trick behind, As a cheater plays if u guys use this trick then u can let every 'glitcher' play the tournament glitching and this trick (cheat) its the same theres no different. A another video about the aimbot: 

more_horiz
Yoo,

Dont you think people should know about that aimbot glitch that anazy used? Anazy, Dalton, jeanyves they are all shit players. All they got is a secret trick that works like an aimbot. With that trick, you dont have to aim anymore because the knifes and punches never miss the target!
We were about to destroy these faggots, it was 2-0.. and then they turned that bullshit on and we lost one match after another.
We showed it yoplix, he just said "aimbot is NOT a hack, its a trick"..

He discovered that trick, he kept it secret, he let nobody know except the frenchs.

So who is the biggest cheater now? You discover a trick, you dont tell it anyone except the french bitches so they can fuck up everybody in the tournaments

In the 1vs1 Pelikorn_-skunk vs jeanyves: The first matches, pelikorn fucked him up dirty 3-0.. But they had to restart it. The next couple of matches, Pelikorn was about to destroy him - it was 2-0 for him BUT then jeanyves started using that aimbot shit and won 4-2 just like our match. It was 2-0 then we lost 4-2.

Im gonna make a video about that aimbot AND NO YOPLIXBOY AIMBOT IS A CHEAT AND NOT A TRICK!

more_horiz
Why are you talking about AimBOT, we don't need BOT or software to do it. In CS from PC or from other FPS games, you need indeed to download a bot, so it's not fair for the players who play without the bot. But in the Grief Mode, you don't need bots.

more_horiz
everthing where you aim automaticly is a Aimbot.
U can tell me what is the different between Agontis and this trick?

more_horiz
everthing where you aim automaticly is a Aimbot.

Definition :
A bot (short for "robot") is a program that operates as an agent for a user or another program.

The autoaim suggested from the options is a help to the aim, not a bot...

If this is unfair to use it like this, why we don't ban the Autoaim (On/Off in the options) from the beggining of the tourneys? Why we need to put add "No Autoaim" (Off Option) like a permanent restriction now and not before?

what is the differents between Agontis and This Trick?

AG0NTIS uses a modded controller, so he can interfer directly in the game to change the steps and the time factors. For exemple, he can throw the 4 grenades/semtex at the same time, impossible to do it with a classic controller, contrary to the WW or the Aim locked.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 18 Jan - 14:50; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
The players from the Infinite-gamer team (Legacy, OneBoneHunter and PELIKORN) had raged yesterday because I've learned to ANAZY how to do it without bot (only with the controller), and he used this trick perfectly to destroy them (to past from 0-2 to 4-2).

As they didn't know how to do it, it was better to say that it is a cheating. The regulations saying nothing about the Automatic Aim at the moment of the match, it's not a cheating.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 18 Jan - 15:01; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
How we can compare Multi Players FPS games with the Grief Mode ?
The aim locked has really not the same effect in one an the other...

With the aim locked (no miss) :
For the Multi Players, = no disadvantage => opponent killed every time (1 pt)
For the Grief, = many disadvantages => need to be carefull with the Zombies, need to take the better position to block the opponent, impossible to follow the opponent if he's running...

This trick can be countered easily in the Grief Mode, by escaping, by changing the position (lying).

more_horiz
haha yoplix i thought u studied informatic aswell ??? so u say u need a software or  a tool to have an aimbot??? treyarch developed the game with aimbot - aimassist. they just lowered the strength of it in the aimassist settings. with this trick u obviously disable the settings mde by treyarch and u can use all 100% of the aimassist which is perfect accouracy

more_horiz
u also can go to custom game and play against bots which is a aimbot that u play against. so yoplix dont talk crap , u dont need a software because the game is the software.

more_horiz
Hello guys ive read about this and im going to say...

This technique is not hacking or cheating, there is no outer device/software needed + the player has no more advantage over players with natural perfect accuracy. Its not that hard to counter this, lol, yes, ok, they have perfect accuracy but then you can do it too as well?, the yy trick is not meant to be in the game but somehow it is, so its like your saying that it should be banned as well?..... 

people gotta stop making excuses why they get destroyed in grief, thats why i dont even get why town corner camping is banned lol, when its so easy to counter  (Corner camping shouldnt be banned) :/ but thats another story.....  

yoplix is right in saying that this trick is legit, everyone will just have to come up with new plans to counter it Smile   (and dont say its impossible...)  I can understand why its not total skill as the player doesnt need perfect accuracy but the user still needs skill to pull off the trapping and blocking part..........

more_horiz
Hi DDOUGHY, thanks for your comment.

Priceless and his friends done the confusion between with this legit trick without hacking (advanced technics) and an aimbot, used by hacking/modding and to allow to lock the aim every time without condition. For the trick, there are conditions, you need to have your weapon empty and to be hand-to-hand with your opponnent. The video about PELIKORN is not the same thing, because the player can lock the aim everywhere, no matter the distance, and he can locks the aim with ammos in the weapons.

What I want say, it's that your don't need an extra tool/software to be able to lock the aim, contrary to the video posted by PELIKORN, or many other videos available on YouTube about FPS games, like this one :

Take the exemple of the Flopping and of the YY to campare. The developpers hadn't never imagine that we will use the Flop in Grief to prevent the revives from the opponent. We can do a flop easily now without hacking, but the hacking allows to do it without failure. Same thing with the YY to use the Knife/Knuckles more quickly. From the moment everybody can do it without tools, and that the trick can be countered quickly (contrary to some glicthes), we cannot consider this thing like cheating/hacking, but like advanced technics who need practices and training, like the Spin revives, Floppings or YY.

To compare with other community and games, I know some games, like SSBM, where you need to know many tricks combination of buttons to realise different things. (L-canceling, wavedash, etc...) :
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Advanced_technique

more_horiz
whats the different he shoot only the aim does the worK? with this aimlock too?

U only told the french top 5 players this and not someone else u should said that u discovered a new trick that we know against who we play/ imagine if i use this trick against you and you dont know that i did it? ur gonna say 100%that i have a modded controller thats what im saying. Letting anazy do the work en the other team in de Juggernog building? About the booting? I dont boot JEANYVES. e were in a close lobby and 1 of the JIZZZ team had blazingkush in the list. 10 minuts later infinite got booted. Blazingkush is beginning the war again. Ive got some proofs that i will show you later in this forum

PELIKORN-_SKUNK

more_horiz
I Booted Jeanyves omg thats the biggest joke ever i hope my family die now if i lie i dont have vegance against jeanyves why would i boot him i dont boot infinte to but pelikorn mad becuase he lost the game against jizzz team dont lie i said u if u boot jeanyves ill make evan n drink ur jug to infinte.

Last edited by Blackett on Mon 19 Jan - 13:42; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ask Jeanyes i wasnt in hims lobby how can get hims ip? pelikorn ur dumb go make some friends i have stop boot that u know or i should boot them in belidez tourney i didnt boot them. I stop booting and tryin to be cool w yoplix i have more than 20 screenshot that u send me boot infinite and furkan dont lie man ur idiot jeanyves told me he got booted 10 hour i go to sleep 1 hour after that eguals i didnt boot if yoplix belive ur joke ok ban me yoplix no problem but this guy is 10 faces lol

more_horiz
infinte is 12 years man of course he will go sleep 4 am why i boot him ur crazy dude

more_horiz
Bro what did u speak men i dont understand u men what do u want to do men u big liar men

more_horiz
Furkan shut up ur fucking big snitch u help pelikorn who hate u man ur dumb u message Me everyday man play w Me 2v2 tourney

more_horiz
blackett maaan whats up maaaan u my bro maaaan

more_horiz
Sup nigga

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply