AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Aim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
Okotichamy
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
ImTemaxX
AzK_Killing
HU59-LER-UK
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
CozmicShadOwz
xFurkanKilleR
Blackett
DDOUGHY
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
17 posters

pollDo you think the Aimlock is cheating?

Yes
71%
No
29%
Total Votes:

descriptionAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight) - Page 3 EmptyAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I wanted to wait again a moment but I've finally decided to share you here today a new trick, discovered from a long moment, to lock your sight/aim on a target (Zombies  or Opponents). I've look for a long time how to do it. TheBurnZombie used the trick in a video without to explain the commands. I've learned recently how to succed it every time after some tests on Survival Games. I've called this trick "Lock Sight" but "Aim locked" is more adapted. It will be the official terminology.

You don't need to use tools, like an aimbot or to hack with a software... Everybody can do it just with the official controller. You need only to active the "Automatic Aim (Autoaim)" in your options (No possible for XBOX/PC, only for PS3).

In front of a target, and after to have emptied your weapon, you need to press L1 constantly before the loading, then press many times R3 to use your Knuckles/Knife. In this way the sight will be automatically centered on the target. At the moment you release L1, the aim will be lost.

This trick has advantages but also disadvantages.
As part of the advantages, you miss really less your Knuckles/Knife kicks. You will be able to focus your attention no more on the weapon position (with R3) but on your movements and your own position (with L3) to realise the perfect blockage. You have a huge advantage in the stairs if you combine this trick with the YY. You can slow down the opponent easily.
As part of the disadvantages, you cannot run so your opponent can escape if he starts to run. You can only follow the target, so the Zombies can kill you easily if you are not carefull.

In my mind, this trick will change the Grief hand-to-hand for 2015, by the way to attack the opponents. The efficacy of this will upgrade the level, give more perfect blockages and a better Grief.

What do you think about this trick? it will destroy or improve the Grief?

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 28 May - 18:28; edited 3 times in total

descriptionAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Aim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
shut up biitch your just a fking racist you fking german !! you be racist ill be racist biitch !! fuck you mean biicth !!

descriptionAim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Aim/Sight Locked (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
Pelikorn u veryfunny man my booter time finish

more_horiz
This only happen on Ps3, i have played grief on all consoles and it is just a bug of ps3 because the opponent shouldn't be a enemy that u can aim, u can shoot and knife him but with your own hability, not with game assists. 
Right now people use it and is griefing without hability.

more_horiz
Hi ImTemax,

Your mind is not false, but you need to play some practices to use correctly the Lock Sight without to die alone. In my mind, we need to don't abuse of this trick but it's really usefull to stop the players to run.

Anyways, I have a lot of report from other players also against the trick. I will add a poll soon and the trick will be probably banned (assistant/help sight OFF in the options).

more_horiz
ImTemax is real bad win a teurnamt then talk lol u allways cry avter you losse say,ing im a locksider u cant beat a locksider? If i stop to lockside i will still destroy your team i have stopd lockside 1month ago now im lockside,ing again Why Bucas you Can stop a player to git the reavi 
Me  dalToN jeanyves we all ways destroy u

more_horiz
IF you aim lock you have no skills. it requires no effort and then when someone griefs you with it they think they are good. flopping and yy are tottaly defirent, aimlock allows you to never miss. thats the problem with aim lock, its not fair you can automaticly aim at someone and never miss a knife. it should defenetly be banned. actually, aim assit just just be banned in general because of this exploit.

more_horiz
Aimlok is for noobs ! Aimlok make players bad !YY Makes players good !! But Yoplix you did the most stupid thing ever !!!!!!! you told at french players about the nobbi aimlok and evrybody abou it !! And Now you see what you did ??? You Killed Bo2 grief In (Ps3 )!! Now Example if you or i destroye somedody with a good yy or punche thy will say lock sight nobii !! Most french ppl say tht !! And the most Noobs French pll are PEGAZUZ and THC_KILLER_31 !!

more_horiz
ImTemaxX wrote:
This only happen on Ps3, i have played grief on all consoles and it is just a bug of ps3 because the opponent shouldn't be a enemy that u can aim, u can shoot and knife him but with your own hability, not with game assists. 
Right now people use it and is griefing without hability.

Not on all consoles , on PC  Laughing Smile

more_horiz
Okotichamy wrote:
IF you aim lock you have no skills. it requires no effort and then when someone griefs you with it they think they are good. flopping and yy are tottaly defirent, aimlock allows you to never miss. thats the problem with aim lock, its not fair you can automaticly aim at someone and never miss a knife. it should defenetly be banned. actually, aim assit just just be banned in general because of this exploit.

The Aimlock is banned since August 1st :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t585p45-aim-sight-locked-lock-sight

Why I waited all this time?
We see that we have sometimes between each time because of the abusive camping. I remember a lot of matches where we played 20 mins and waited 2 hours because the opponents check if nobody was in the corners more than 5secs and in a area 1 min. It's easy to add a lot of restrictions but more we have restrictions, and more we need time to check if these restrictions are respected. Ban this thing with the abusive camping to have two more time to wait, because some players will think to have been griefed by an aimlocker in each situation...

I thought a long moment until to find this solution. The fact to fixe 5 mins max to check something in the Theater between each games is correct. This restriction solves definitely the problem, but nobody suggested me this thing before. The opponents have to check the more important doubt in the game during the match (between two games), and not the full game...The full games can be checked at the end of the match only. In this way, we will play all the games each after the other more quickly.

AzK_Killing wrote:
Aimlok is for noobs ! Aimlok make players bad !YY Makes players good !! But Yoplix you did the most stupid thing ever !!!!!!! you told at french players about the nobbi aimlok and evrybody abou it !! And Now you see what you did ??? You Killed Bo2 grief In (Ps3 )!! Now Example if you or i destroye somedody with a good yy or punche thy will say lock sight nobii !! Most french ppl say tht !!

I share the things that I find. The players were free to use it if they want or not. It was allowed until August 1st. It's sure we need more skill to use the YY correctly, but we had also to play practices to use the AL correctly. It was really funny to see good players to try to use the AL and to die in the Zombies themselves, haha. Anazy was the best player to us it with the YY, and his action YY + AL were amazing. The rage was especially because the majority of the players didn't know how to escape about a aimlock. Only some players like QOADRI knew how to kill easily an aimlocker and it's why it was not a problem for him. But unfortunately, a lot of players are a not as smart as him to don't fall in the usual traps (rabbit runner, or aimlocker).

If a player says you aimlocker when you grief him with the nice YY, invites him in the theater mode to check quickly with him to shut his mouth, or create a small clip to show him. What is the problem about it? You are sad because the players don't say you "Good games, you kill me with nice YY, you are a monster?" Anyways, a lot of players don't know congratulate the opponents... According to these players, If they lost a game or are griefed, this is because of the aimlock, abusive camping, abusive blocking stairs, abusive running...(classic rage reaction). I don't give names. It was already the case because to discover the aimlock...

Finally, If you think I have more destroyed the PS3 Grief with the aimlock than developped with the tournaments, and if it will be your main memory about me, this is your right. But I'm pretty sure the next subject of rage will be the abusive running if the Grief will continue in BO3. It will be not more my problem like already said I will leave the full management of the regulations and of the tournaments to another host, the Legendary Tourney being the last.

And the most Noobs French pll are PEGAZUZ and THC_KILLER_31 !!

This is your own mind. Keep your mind for you. PEGASUS, like other amilockers stops the aimlock since the date. I found PEGASUS better than before now. You too you was a big noob at the beginning when I knew you, you needed a lot of a time to progress until to become better now. The players need the same time to progress.

Good night...

more_horiz
So yoplix can u tell me how to define a good AL? One guy who will never stop to press L1 n knife? AL is just ok when u want make money wiv insta kill
 But im not agree 2 ban running

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Okotichamy wrote:

The Aimlock is banned since August 1st :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t585p45-aim-sight-locked-lock-sight

Why I waited all this time?
We see that we have sometimes between each time because of the abusive camping. I remember a lot of matches where we played 20 mins and waited 2 hours because the opponents check if nobody was in the corners more than 5secs and in a area 1 min. It's easy to add a lot of restrictions but more we have restrictions, and more we need time to check if these restrictions are respected. Ban this thing with the abusive camping to have two more time to wait, because some players will think to have been griefed by an aimlocker in each situation...

I thought a long moment until to find this solution. The fact to fixe 5 mins max to check something in the Theater between each games is correct. This restriction solves definitely the problem, but nobody suggested me this thing before. The opponents have to check the more important doubt in the game during the match (between two games), and not the full game...The full games can be checked at the end of the match only. In this way, we will play all the games each after the other more quickly.

AzK_Killing wrote:
Aimlok is for noobs ! Aimlok make players bad !YY Makes players good !! But Yoplix you did the most stupid thing ever !!!!!!! you told at french players about the nobbi aimlok and evrybody abou it !! And Now you see what you did ??? You Killed Bo2 grief In (Ps3 )!! Now Example if you or i destroye somedody with a good yy or punche thy will say lock sight nobii !! Most french ppl say tht !!

I share the things that I find. The players were free to use it if they want or not. It was allowed until August 1st. It's sure we need more skill to use the YY correctly, but we had also to play practices to use the AL correctly. It was really funny to see good players to try to use the AL and to die in the Zombies themselves, haha. Anazy was the best player to us it with the YY, and his action YY + AL were amazing. The rage was especially because the majority of the players didn't know how to escape about a aimlock. Only some players like QOADRI knew how to kill easily an aimlocker and it's why it was not a problem for him. But unfortunately, a lot of players are a not as smart as him to don't fall in the usual traps (rabbit runner, or aimlocker).

If a player says you aimlocker when you grief him with the nice YY, invites him in the theater mode to check quickly with him to shut his mouth, or create a small clip to show him. What is the problem about it? You are sad because the players don't say you "Good games, you kill me with nice YY, you are a monster?" Anyways, a lot of players don't know congratulate the opponents... According to these players, If they lost a game or are griefed, this is because of the aimlock, abusive camping, abusive blocking stairs, abusive running...(classic rage reaction). I don't give names. It was already the case because to discover the aimlock...

Finally, If you think I have more destroyed the PS3 Grief with the aimlock than developped with the tournaments, and if it will be your main memory about me, this is your right. But I'm pretty sure the next subject of rage will be the abusive running if the Grief will continue in BO3. It will be not more my problem like already said I will leave the full management of the regulations and of the tournaments to another host, the Legendary Tourney being the last.

And the most Noobs French pll are PEGAZUZ and THC_KILLER_31 !!

This is your own mind. Keep your mind for you. PEGASUS, like other amilockers stops the aimlock since the date. I found PEGASUS better than before now. You too you was a big noob at the beginning when I knew you, you needed a lot of a time to progress until to become better now. The players need the same time to progress.

Good night...

ok !!

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
So yoplix can u tell me how to define a good AL? One guy who will never stop to press L1 n knife? AL is just ok when u want make money wiv insta kill

You have also to move correctly your joystick at the last moment to block correctly your opponent. If you do an AL with bad finish (without movements), you will die alone in the Zombies, or the opponent will kill you easily. But it's true, the AL allowed to do the YY more easily, so the matches were more closed because all the players were able to do the YY. The AL was usefull to perturb an opponent who run only with stamin-up between each corners of the map, because this is annoying to follow the last opponent 30 mins...

more_horiz
Yoplix moi je trouve que même l aide à la visée c est de la triche :p

more_horiz
Oui c'est pour ça que je propose de désactiver aussi ça dans les options, comme pour XBOX :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t777-aimlock-lock-sight

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply