AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Ban LEGACY!????

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
BumperBumpereeno
BlazingKush_
0neBoneHunter
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
xFurkanKilleR
Couche_c_le_Boss
HU59-LER-UK
Incozuah
G16363
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
JMARLEY_CRONIK
Legacy
jeanyves1313
the_best_kenny
OneBoneHunter
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
20 posters

descriptionBan LEGACY!???? EmptyBan LEGACY!????

more_horiz
Who wants legacy banned!!!???just post in this topic
Racist= a person who discriminates one another there is other meaning of racist too but legacy like to discriminates ethnic backgrounds
Example calling Arabs. Paki, french , Spanish
I don't want to say exactly what he says because it's ver bad

descriptionBan LEGACY!???? EmptyRe: Ban LEGACY!????

more_horiz
true

more_horiz
yeah ban legit players and let booters play LOL

more_horiz
Why do you always poke your nose in shit

more_horiz
why do u always act like a down syndromed retard

more_horiz
stefan why do u comment on everthing no life? onebone= translate in german no balls

more_horiz
onebone=no balls whahahaa  no you dont have balls oone boone whahaa LaughingLaughing

more_horiz
Guys 1 bone is a little kid but in reality looks like a 50 year old man a pedophile
I'm not even joking Blacket many people said the same thing !!! Wow legacy one bone and infinte for life loooooooooool

more_horiz
a little riddle: Who am I?

Yoplix bro Its not fair they give us bad connection its not fair man !!!!!!!!!!!!! Yoplix it should be really rematched its so NOOt fairrrrrrrr *cry* we didnt mute i had no mike i couldnt do anything i went in theater after and saw it was legacy host why??????????????? Yoplix go check my channel Hu59rensohn Its really not fair!!!!!!!!!!!! look at the video please!!!!!!!!!!! loooooooooooooooooooool legacy im not talkin to u im talkin to yoplix bro go watch the video pleaseee

more_horiz
fuken how  hustler dont talk with these kids bro ! seriously man ... idk why kids are playing in this tournament. no words

more_horiz
wrong answer, kenny

more_horiz
Kenny your right bro
I bloked one bone on PS3 he told his friends to message me every time lol he's angry
Pedo

more_horiz
Moi je dit il faut pas ban legacy mai ban toute son équipe à chaque fois con les joues il fon des propos racismes ses quoi ses gignole en plus yoplix tu croi qui tu veu mai ses toutes la bande la qui boot tou le monde et non pelikorn et blazingkuch tout le monde veu que leur team sois ban à chaque fois q il jou une équipe il balance des truc rasime sans parler la foi ou j étai avec toi yoplix et legacy dans un groupe et q il t'a dit que t étai un big nooby et toi ta rien dit non mai hallo sa aurai étai moi le chef du cité j aurai virai tou sa et tkt si tu les ban moi et qoad te rameneron encore plus d équipe par se que si legacy reste moi je ferai pu tou les efforts que je fait à chaque foi avec qoadri pour apporter un maximum d équipes biz gro dsl si je parle comme sa mai des mec comme sa pourris la communauté.

more_horiz
:/

more_horiz
Jeanyves: i dont understand why u always have to invent new things. 1. after our cell block match we did not say anything but good game 2. the only person u were discussing with was legacy. 3. no1 did ever boot you but too bad that u lost ur brain long time ago. 
Anyway, You are just mad that u got 3-0d this week end

Im still laughing how can you be so hyprocrit. U always say "my no rage my no rage" but later u joined us a couple of times insulting our team. The same in the 1vs1 tournament, u say good game but later in the video record with yoplix, you insult the whole time and u did the same with bumper. 
U are the worst loser in this game, u only justify urself after every loss "ennmy very run no good man" goog game damnn bye loser

more_horiz
Yo no balls stop talking shit man.
Your a cheater you and legacy you give me 2 bar I give you 3 bar
Fuking cheater don't talk shit you can't your a kid
Bop2 is for 18+ your 15
Go play minecraft otherwise geman police coming for your ass with no balls
Pedozz get locked up for a long time and many bad things happen to them you ugly human waste

more_horiz
Im 15 years old and a pedo? :DD pleaase stop, you always prove again that you dont have any brain cells.

When the noobs realize that they suck in the game, they come up with real life even though they are the saddest losers in RL haha faisal, pumped full of steroids, no hair, no brain

more_horiz
No balls don't get emotional your moma will fall in love with me once she sees me. That's a fact lol you no your moma is fed up of your fat dad she needs muscle lol

more_horiz
Achhhh Faisal Sleep Sleep Sleep

more_horiz
new trick fucking people up with names -_- typical racist actions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply