AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Ban LEGACY!????

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+16
BumperBumpereeno
BlazingKush_
0neBoneHunter
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
xFurkanKilleR
Couche_c_le_Boss
HU59-LER-UK
Incozuah
G16363
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
JMARLEY_CRONIK
Legacy
jeanyves1313
the_best_kenny
OneBoneHunter
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
20 posters

descriptionBan LEGACY!???? - Page 2 EmptyBan LEGACY!????

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Who wants legacy banned!!!???just post in this topic
Racist= a person who discriminates one another there is other meaning of racist too but legacy like to discriminates ethnic backgrounds
Example calling Arabs. Paki, french , Spanish
I don't want to say exactly what he says because it's ver bad

descriptionBan LEGACY!???? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Ban LEGACY!????

more_horiz
I like my name Smile)))))))))))))) thanks for reminding me
Oh here in UK stefan is a girls name lol

more_horiz
Onebonehunter my no insulte you team my fery ferplay your team very rage my team 0-2 you hahha 3-0 you loose 4-2 you big rage your team insulte my team big rasime no Good your team boot my and qoad impossible blazingkuch bye

more_horiz
was dieser hurensohn wieder labert Very Happy noch schlimmer als infinite Very Happy

more_horiz
Der tut mir schon fast leid  Razz

more_horiz
hahaha aber nur fast Very Happy

more_horiz
jeanyves u very hyprocrit u no comprende english i send u message private no good very bad loser daammmnn goog game bye

more_horiz
Jeanyves listen bro
Infinte legacy one bone 3 brother for life lol
Very good team 3 straight and suicide sqyad but every tournament differnt team name they can't stay under 1 name lol hahaa 3 brothers you guys should have met on bops1 lmao

more_horiz
Legacy your clever naming your team name 3 straight how did you no you will be only 3 players
Tell me also please when will I meet you??

more_horiz
Thanks Huler I love you <3

more_horiz
Lol je voi que sa se suce Pas mal entre racisme xd

more_horiz
Yoplix, ban the fuckin cunt racist everytime loosing and they still talk shit fuckin hell they are smal kid go to scool fuckin baby team.

descriptionBan LEGACY!???? - Page 2 EmptyYoplix boy

more_horiz
Yoplix do you remember when I was racist to doudal you gave a ban ? What is happening now what has changed. I really would like to no Yoplix why you banned me? But now your not doing nothing Yoplix
This isn't fair
Where is equal opputurnity

more_horiz
The real racist is legacy! I was angry and I said what I said but why is legacy still here
But when it was me I got an instant ban

more_horiz
haha u i think its because im not racist . u can tell ur little made up stories all day long , at the end of the day they still wont be true.

more_horiz
haha and couch u won 1 game u are so happy , how many wanks u had because of that ? u are probably still going . just a little reminder 

more_horiz
if u want more just say it Very Happy

more_horiz
Legacy, we need to be clair now,

Check by yourself. If you have so much reports against you (me includind), it's not for nothing. I could understand if it was a group of players, but it's almost the full community. Remember you, I've already said you keep calm when you had the intention to join my team...but you continue to provoke the opponents in the lobby, or in the website. Even if you meet often legitime problems, instead to report and claim about them correctly, you lose your temper and you provoke/insult your opponents about their shortcomings (not able to talk english properly, not able to read, etc...) or about their origins.

And some signs, like your team name from the Olympic Grief, or your past PSN comments about the French players with your generalities, shows you have a really bad ideology and ulterior motives.

I don't want impose players who are reported by almost the full community. We cannot say you was not warned, and you had the time to change. Even if you have currently good results with your team and you have improved your skill, your behavior stays the same, and I cannot accept it more long.

Finally, I will ban your account 1 month from here. You will be able to finish your current tourneys, but not to register you in the next. You will arrange with your teammates to post your own results. In the game, you will talk with your opponent only about your matches and the tournament, and not about other things. No incitations ! Don't answer if your opponents provoke, don't start to provoke, you too.

This message can be also read by OneBoneHunter, because I find he starts to follow your same way, and he has accepted to play with this same teamname.

more_horiz
HAHA ok finally its done, cheaters are allowed to play and legit players that have skill and give competition are banned. Yoplix, Legacy says to me so many times that you are a fuckin pussy but I defended you, I thought you were a fair player and a good tournament host.
But after all, He ws right - You are just a fuckin pussy

1. Yes many players dont like legacy but dont forget that haters also come if they lose against some1. Why is that message for me? The only player I argue with are Huler, couche und KaNAHG LOL The rest are haters

2. I remember that we offered u long time ago to forbid insults on your website (like in the past) so that no more long discussions will be caused. Why havent you just done that suggestion?

3. Our Team name: People like you, they dont know shit about history but when they see the word 'Hitler' they get angry - pathetic. Google Hitlerjugend. HAHA 
and by the way, have you ever warned legacy to change team name? NO

Summary: Unfortunately, you are really a pussy. U are afraid that no1s gonna play on your website thats why you unban the cheaters from the Jmarley site. Crayola was right with his decision to leave the website. Im also done with this website. I hope and i know that many players will leave our site to play on crayolas because after all, he does not give a fuck on discussions, all he want is the GOOD COMPETITION!

more_horiz
World War 3 is over guys!! Lol

more_horiz
OneBone I'm sure you've always been a good player and respecting opponents and teams, but Unfortunately you follow the behavior of Legacy, so now your reputation is bad. 

Justify your actions and behavior with past actions (old cheaters). Know that racism and violence is the worst thing that can happen on this website. 

You can change your behavior. We don´t want wars, no insults, just fun and respect.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply