AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Infinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
crousty09
IVALIC_
Dayzh
WroeToShoties--
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
SaBloK
YoPlixBoy25
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
ZuckiZutt
Tritex_Zombie
14 posters

descriptionInfinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block - Page 5 EmptyInfinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Infinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block - Page 5 ZtQEdxB

This  Friday the infinite teurny wil be playd on CellBlock 3v3  it starts 25-06-2015 20:00 DST Time Spain French Dutch EU time,
You  can have a team of 4 players: Captin Host Country  SUB,(1player)

. In some cases of doubt ask infinite-_-gamer

RULES:

1. No box, no PAP, Round 15 no magic without headshots.
2. You can only buy wall guns (MP5, B23R, Uzi, Olympia, + CLAYMORES)
3. Don´t block the cells when begin the game. All players can buy mp5 without problems.

4. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited:
- more than 6 seconds in corners

- more than 1 minute in a area with no players=speed cola area, double top area/ PAP area, PhD Flopper area...

- You can NOT  shoot your opponents when you're in a corner.

5.  one player alive must finish the round to win the game.

If there are more than one player alive (2,3 or 4 players) the host must finish the game.
​6. If a player gets TIME OUT just at the start of the game (1m max) the game restart.
7. Each team will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
8. ROBIN ROUND and QUARTERS: The best of 5 points.
   SEMIFINAL AND FINAL: The best of 7 points.
9. If the game is 2-2 the fastest wining team will host the last game.
10. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
11. N0 lags sw, glicth (PAP), rage quit, permant perks IP BOOT,ING hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.

http://challonge.com/3v3CellBlock
Click on the link to see who you need to play
Goodluck guys!

Today 27-06-2015 
Semi-finals 22:30/23:45
Finals 23:50/01:30 
GoodLuck Guys!!!

TEAMS

#1 Suicide Squad SWE
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER C
BlazingKush_ H
DA_Gho
Fearless_blocker

#2 Les 4 Fantastiques FRA
SaFume_ = Schtroumpf-HOOD  (C)
SaBloK_ = Wesh_Ma_GueuL_29  (H)
SaRage_ = N3W_W_0rld_0rd3r
SaViol_ = lncozuah    

#3 LocK Squad ESP
LocK_Stalin (C)
LocK_BinLaden (H)
LocK_MusSoliNy
Sub...

#4 Team Disrupt GBR
Disrupt_Dayzh (C)
Disrupt_Grinch (H)
Disrupt_TekNoize
Disrupt_Player (S)

#5 O.G.Kush Squad USA
CRAYOLA_KUSH_420 (C) (H)
X_kozyko_X
Taj_mahal

#6 Simple Blockade FRA 
BLOCKS--FOXTROT (C)
BLOCKS--SIERRA  (H)
Cradle_of_beer
BLOCKS--ALPHA (S)

#7 Team Disrupt 2 GBR
Disrupt_Revolver (H) (C)
Disrupt_Reaper
GeRm_2_KiLLeR

#8 Grief Bros GBR
ZuckiZutt (C) (H)
WhiteDemon-uk
0fficiallyBlock

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Sat 27 Jun - 22:31; edited 16 times in total

descriptionInfinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block - Page 5 EmptyRe: Infinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block

more_horiz
In my opinion cell block is map for runners
bad map to play grief

descriptionInfinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block - Page 5 EmptyRe: Infinite Tourney #8 - 2016/06/26 - Cell Block

more_horiz
Haha incozuah, when did i say i don't like french people? Haha i have no problem with french people, you call me bad so i call you bad and you're bringing cultures into this? Ridiculous.

more_horiz
Team Disrupt (4) - (3) Suicide SQUAD gg. You got lucky with two points because i died two times with connection interrupted's. Other than that, good game.

more_horiz
thanks bro.
xx-KaiSeRR but we are on the web site where you play grief and not a marathon of speed,

more_horiz
lol i never see a guy like dayzh no balls!! assume that u say to me all the time ( fuckin french, talk english french stupid) u have no fkin balls 2 face

more_horiz
WTF This Disrupt team again win !! Trash . this not vry Good !! LOL XD !! I play i destroye  XDDD !!!

more_horiz
SaFaya_ wrote:
thanks bro.
xx-KaiSeRR but we are on the web site where you play grief and not a marathon of speed,

yaaa I just saw your message. 

In cell b there are no revivers, no griefers. In my opinion there are...

- Runners 
- Lock sight player 
- Corner player
- shooting away players 
- campers (block doors)

A reason why I hate this map. I know there are gd players in this map but not griefers. 
Griefers is for a map with jug (farm, town and borough).

more_horiz
We know since the release of Cell Block that this map will be specific to play Grief, and it's why we have decided to order to play directly No Magic in the tournaments. It's probably the map where you need firstly to have a good skill with straf jumps, short jump, and other dodges and escapes before to play grief, because only 2 Zombies punches are possible (no Jug). It's also good because the games are more short than all the other maps.

Even if we don't have the same actions from Town or Farm, we have probably the better dodges and escapes in this Map. A lot a matches from the 1v1 Cell Block tournament were epic with nice Grief moments, and I will upload the main of these matches from July 1st.

We have also good runners and corners players in Town, and especially in Borough for exemple, the map being larger than Cell Block.. In my mind, the better Grief map in the order are Town, Cell Block, Farm and Borough. Wink

more_horiz
My favorites maps are farm and borough.
CellBlock is hard map if players no camp, that's the problem, people usually camp on this map like the last and the most important tourney of Cashmoney lol.  

Many desert places to play gd game in this map. (phd, speed cola, PAP...) 
Borough is diferent with no tunnels lol

more_horiz
is true and there are so many campers, this and given the lack of good players on this map which is very difficult, as I say and not to run across the map eg, show me the skills to run and dodge the attack in one area mP5 united as the coffee shop (I speak in general) and not that in one minute you route 4 times PhD & PhP. I like cell block because here you reach the limits that you never see !!!!

more_horiz
Cellblock is pure luck some times you win somtimes you losse every thing can heppen 100% luck its realy bullsith but it can be fun the only good machs i liked to play was vs the french team of sablok and simpelblockad   all the ader games was bullsith just peopel dat  run its what ever you know

more_horiz
yes and people that rage you know like just know .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply