AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Lag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JMARLEY_CRONIK
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
xx-KaiSeRR
AzK_Killing
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
9 posters

descriptionLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz EmptyLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

more_horiz
We Were Playing public My Teams was : MY OneBoneHunter Cradle_Of_beer weje. Its was a Good Machs.till Round 20 all players went to dubbel-Tap and lagswitched the game and killed my holle team and myself with the lagswitch it was a longe game round 20 the vido did not recorded every thing. My Proof is Cradle of beer he is a respected player and is in the must respected team simple blockad he can nodafiy it. The Players That are Gona Git banned are: W_O_L_F_1985 ShaDow-ViiiRuzzZ  TJ_EVILx. And TJ_IMORTAL/Mrla600

All there scorers are gona git deleted frome my tournaments and are completely banned

descriptionLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz EmptyRe: Lag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

more_horiz
LOL Wink !! Thy just won the borough tournament and you do tht just thy won the tourney lol

more_horiz
wohhhhh wohhhh wohhhhh The host was ShaDoW_ViiiRuzzZ. Wolf told me that he suicide in the fire after lags sw without play after the cheats.

I agree to ban the cheater but no Wolf lol. He is legit player.

more_horiz
Yes KaiseR Good point but wolf did not leave the game and got the legswitched win he should git a smaller punishment. Because he did not leave the game and got the win

more_horiz
come on Wolf never play public.  It doesn´t care leaderboards (get win or loose)

I put my hand on fire in and argue that he is not a cheater.

he doesn´t know the rules of complicity in cheating. Probably reason not to leave the game, but he killed himself on fire.

It shows that he was not satisfied with the sw lags.

more_horiz
look kaiser wolf is your bro and meany peopel like wolf wolf is not a chather he is a faire player and does not inslute peopel and is a good guy but he broke the cheating rules who muchs i like wolf its not acceptable.  did wolf suicide in the fire yes  but it does not mether you git the win lagswitching dats the point. to be a good orgenzire you need to flow the rules. would wolf do it again no i think but for now hese just as bad as the ader 3players. mrla600 shadow and  tj_evilx  did inslute my and my team  avter the game and thay know legswitching on public is a big thing and still thay did it wolf did not no this   i think wolf know it that legswitching in public is a big thing why could he not no this you got banned for boosting and im sure you sayed to wolf im banned for boosting im sure he now it about legswitching
im done with the ader 3players thay are not welcome no more in my tournaments. and on absute-grief and on bigcabrones ?

about wolf he probaly wil git a smal punishment YoPlixsBoy wil give hime the punishmwnt not my

more_horiz
A got Good newes fore wolf OneBoneHunter informed my today that he hase had a talk with Wolf wolf did not support the chating and wolf was a little bite scared hese voice thats what onebone sayed i trust onebone completely and kaiser sayed the same No punishment fore wolf Wolf can play the nexst infinite tournament but i want a apologize frome wolf on the website if wolf does it again he will be banned. I hope  wolf understands what he did and does not do it again.
The ader 3players know the consequent s 100% thay are banned.

more_horiz
Yo shit the fuck up infinite , you not going to say who s gonna be banned or not .

You are not the new admin of this site .
Its YoPlix .

And WOLF don't gonna say sorry to your big mouth . He did nothing .

And why not just talking friendly with Virus why that he did that because they are players with skills . not like public players , so there is a reason .

And don't cry again because you not won this tourney .
And to be honest , you are not the guy that putting the scores , that is me .
But i will carrying this when you say sorry . Or you can do the scores but i don't think that your good in maths , so i don't want that you crying harder you know or a baby come out your mouth you know .

more_horiz
Om not gona response to your msg. BIG LEVEL APOLO . U KILL ME 1 zombie last time (evrytime lol)

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Mon 6 Jul - 22:16; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
im king of lock side

more_horiz
Lol its true.
1st of all you cannot banned players.
2nd the host who laggswiched should get punished. 
If there is proff of lagswiching.
3rd lol you want to bann this team? You will have 2 or 3 teams left playng 
Your tourneys.  
4th at the beggining there was many teams playng ur tourney but now you down to 3 teams.

You have made a lot of teams not wana play your tourneys.

more_horiz
No problem my banned men because my no play more tournoments and now my no play grief because im retired bye guys.

more_horiz
Jmarley, you kno why? i helped him to get all this teams

more_horiz
Ahhhh shut Melon Head you help shiit !! Men shuut up lol!! you Bad Player .... Mrla my nigga rompe my putas !! thy destroye you in 1vs1 you lock sighter

more_horiz
killing big fanboy haha .on all messages he is requesting . I think tomorow we will have a big talk you me n blazing. PLS NO CRY AND COME

more_horiz
I will talk with Cradle when I will be online...

Don't need to do noise only for this first report, one simple warning will be enough

But It's sad to have this cheating from these players, especially after a long game...Why ShaDow-ViiiRuzzZ has done this lag switch? Frenzied about something ? I think he was fair... Shocked

Yeah the better way to don't be accomplice of a cheating is to leave the game directly... Neutral  Neutral It's not logical for WOLF, Mrla600 and TJ_EVILx? Who is TJ_EVILx?

Haha the famous "I go in the fire / suicide".... Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
Je confirme.

Pour ce defendre il ma dit qu'il avait lagswitch parce que ses partenaires devait partir... (paye ton escuse de merde)

Comme un con, j'ai supprimer les messages de preuves.

Il a quand même eu intelligence d'attendre plus de 70 minutes, pour que le studio ne capture pas tout...

Les 2 TJ et Wolf n'ont pourtant pas quitté a la vue du lagswitch.

more_horiz
Infinite and cardle of shit are crybabies

more_horiz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL Vryy fking Dirty Right !!! HAHAHAHAHA

more_horiz
ShaDoW ViiiRuZz, You have done this lag switch because your teammates needed to go/stop to play? Are you stupid or are you not care what anyone thinks? It was not fairest to do a full suicide or to leave the game... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

ShaDoW ViiiRuZz wrote:
Infinite and cardle of shit are crybabies

Hum, no better things to say, like some apologies for exemple? Such a stupid reaction... I really hate this kind of reaction, to lay it on thick, a after a bad act. So a temporary ban will be good for you, like ~5 months.

We have done a lot of work to have a good Grief Spanish community, with mainly the conciliation with BigCabrones. Being the most active country in their results and their investment for the Grief, we don't need disrepectful players like you to soil their work and bring a bad opinion of them. scratch Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

And mrla, I though you was a smart and respectful player after our duel during the 1v1 Free Map Tourney, but probably also a little stupid to stay in the game...If you want stop the Grief and the tournaments, don't need to join in this bad act....

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply