AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Lag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
JMARLEY_CRONIK
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
xx-KaiSeRR
AzK_Killing
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
9 posters

descriptionLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz - Page 2 EmptyLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

We Were Playing public My Teams was : MY OneBoneHunter Cradle_Of_beer weje. Its was a Good Machs.till Round 20 all players went to dubbel-Tap and lagswitched the game and killed my holle team and myself with the lagswitch it was a longe game round 20 the vido did not recorded every thing. My Proof is Cradle of beer he is a respected player and is in the must respected team simple blockad he can nodafiy it. The Players That are Gona Git banned are: W_O_L_F_1985 ShaDow-ViiiRuzzZ  TJ_EVILx. And TJ_IMORTAL/Mrla600

All there scorers are gona git deleted frome my tournaments and are completely banned

descriptionLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz - Page 2 EmptyRe: Lag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

more_horiz
In my opinion the host must be punished.
It would be a good reaction to request a public apology. It would be best for everyone.

descriptionLag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz - Page 2 EmptyRe: Lag Switch - ShaDoW-ViiiRuZz

more_horiz
I remember many players of this community also made me lags swicth (plug pull) in public games. 

It is not fair to punish a player when many others also made me cheat.

I don´t want to give id players, but I could name more than 10 players who played tournaments over the last year and they cheated in publics games.

I think with the apology may be enough.

more_horiz
lol why you do a little think to a big. You say my i am disrespectful? I am so respect in the tournaments ask someone if i am or not and customs never i lag switch in publics or custom games. If you wanna ban me do it but think are a lot of people who lag switch in public games and arent baned.

more_horiz
on AbsoluteGrief, we are against the cheating in the Grief Mode anywhere from the beginning : custom, tournament or public games... So it's not because you are legit in the tournaments that you are able to stir up the shit in the Public Games. By the way, we have a list of players banned in the cheating section, go check, and the main cheaters are warned or banned according to their cheatings.

The problem is that you are happy of your cheating and you come on this topic after the bad act to lay it on thick, by provoking the players that you have lag switched. No apologies, nothing.

So we don't want players with this behavior for the futur.

more_horiz
I am not happy or sad of my act. Look if you want ban me do it but i dont want continue with this.

more_horiz
Why this message so ?

ShaDoW ViiiRuZz wrote:
Infinite and cardle of shit are crybabies

more_horiz
because its true

more_horiz
After the report from Infinite, I forgot to put a punishment for ShaDow. After to have finish his current tournaments, he will be ban 2 weeks because of the lag switch and the disrespect from his message (about Cradle). His teammates are just warned because they stayed in the game despite the lag switch.

more_horiz
If you ban Shadow by lags sw dont forget to ban others players from USA... U know what players proof in Shedman7 channel (public player town)

Will be good if they cant play The Legendary Tourney.

more_horiz
His tournaments being now ended, ShaDow is now banned 2 weeks until September 15th.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply