AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Account Fraude

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
BlazingKush_
Dj007j
6 posters

descriptionAccount Fraude EmptyAccount Fraude

more_horiz
My Frend infinite-_-gamer Cant login in hise Absolute Grief Account A couple of Players have Changed hise Acount details. Infinite-_-gamer sayed to my hese Send BLOCKS--ALPHA Meany msg's About it but alpha did not anser jet Alpha Pleas give the real infinite gamer hise pasword back. It hase been 6days ago And it hase not ben solifete infinite is giting realy angry about, it!!!

descriptionAccount Fraude EmptyRe: Account Fraude

more_horiz
dj shut up no one cares about this kid infinit

more_horiz
Are you serious what is that fore language. Im just saying somebody hase changed infinites account details no reason to git angry att my its kinda funy that you are the 1st repliey im staying out of who changed hise password but that looks kinda suspensionly

more_horiz
Can You Guys pleas give infinite hise account back. This is really bad management' frome absolute grief. The infinite tournament #10 is gona be stupid because infinite cant amounts hise tournament!!! Its realy stupid if i was infinite i would be very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
And look!! The profile of infinite gamer it says blazingkush fanboy and  infinitekush_  and its not in the winers title topic somebody is realy sabotage ing infinite gamer. I think.infinite is gona CANCEL the infinite tournament10

more_horiz
fuk u someone put my name who want infinites faggot acc i have infinites ps3 acc aswell i dont change is not me

more_horiz
I'm not able to be online on the PSN at this moment so not available to solve the problem. I go to ban the account like I have done for bellidez and I will send a new password/mail to BLOCKS--ROYAL when I will be online.

more_horiz
Yes that wil be perfect yoplixs. Did you see who done it?

more_horiz
YoPlixs dont send it to blocks royal P4rkoze apollo hase hacked infinite s  password 
DONT SEND IT Dats what infinite is saying

more_horiz
What ?Infinite its you that are writing i see this . 

And LOL i hack he s account ? Why ?

I never did that ?

STOP talking shit when you their is no proof .

more_horiz
You hacked blocks royal you hade hise e-mail stop lie,ing apollo.

more_horiz
what ? stop fucking liyng dude i never going on this account . the email and password infinite knows ( i mean you bcuz you are infinite ) You want i have it to ya in public ? 

blocksroyal@ hotmail.com

more_horiz
SAY ME ONE MORE TIME A liar  and i send a message with your password ok?

more_horiz
so evryon can see and talking shit on it

more_horiz
u Fucked your self blocks crime who can you know blocks royal hise e mail?  and password? you use a hacker to tack peopels acounts on psn you have no real level i never liked you you allways cry wene i grief you in custom with your sith lockside  and know you do this to my frend infinite gamer 

Yoplixs boy look att the msg,s frome blocks crime u need to ban hime he haves a hacker to tack people s  paswords and emails  and he just sayd he did that

more_horiz
infinit shut up cuz ur password is Welkom01

more_horiz
I have got back and changed the passwords from the Infinite & Apolo accounts.
They are able to go in their accounts now.

more_horiz
I have my account thanks yo plixs

more_horiz
infinite , im not a hacker idiot . remember i maked one for you . and i gived you the PSN email and password .

more_horiz
Because you don want to make one . And hackers dont excist idiot . their name is booters . 

I will ban you by asking people to boot this guy .

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply