AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Account Fraude

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
BlazingKush_
Dj007j
6 posters

descriptionAccount Fraude - Page 2 EmptyAccount Fraude

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

My Frend infinite-_-gamer Cant login in hise Absolute Grief Account A couple of Players have Changed hise Acount details. Infinite-_-gamer sayed to my hese Send BLOCKS--ALPHA Meany msg's About it but alpha did not anser jet Alpha Pleas give the real infinite gamer hise pasword back. It hase been 6days ago And it hase not ben solifete infinite is giting realy angry about, it!!!

descriptionAccount Fraude - Page 2 EmptyRe: Account Fraude

more_horiz
What are you saying dont mack my laugh You have my blocks Royal acount!! U changed my paswoord of my infinite acount on abslute grief i know it was you

more_horiz
Yes its normal that i have your BLOCKS--ROYAL account because i maked this account dumbass .

And i even changed the password of BLOCKS--ROYAL .

And it was not me you fucking idiot . 
You changed my account P4RK0Z_AP0L0 , i know its you because you are jealous that i leaved your team . Now you only losing without me .

more_horiz
I leaved your team trash talker

more_horiz
no it was your team the strafjum you idiiot . Because you have bad reputation , only aimlock , 10 downs .

When it was my team i kicked you a long time ago .

Plese just stop playnig grief . 
1. Only Aimlock
2. Only rAGE 
3. BIG liar
4. Your shit
5. Only Crying 
6. to young for this 
7. your not cool
8. no friends 
9. destressive

And then this gguy want to start on XBOX LOL ( Remember their is nt your favorite thing on XBOX ( AiLock lol) ) 

#GaymerTeam

more_horiz
Wowo i would never say that two some one dats just horrible and go look att the vidos i was carrying you just stop its a tournament site not a  lets inslute everbody site pleas just stop

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply