AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Destination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
ImTemaxX
mrla
YoPlixBoy25
WroeToShoties--
Gazelle King
10 posters

descriptionDestination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad EmptyDestination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad

more_horiz

Gazelle King from XBOX 360 reporting in.....is this team considered good? Lmao iv'e beaten them 20/20 series........here's a taste for what awaits on xbox should any more players want to put their skills to the test against the superior community.

descriptionDestination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad EmptyRe: Destination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad

more_horiz
Lol

descriptionDestination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad EmptyRe: Destination Slaughter EP 6 - Kush Squad

more_horiz
zombies3600,

You cannot create another account and use the nickname of another player to post a video from hum. You have to use only one account. Please to come back on your main.

Furthermore, the videos need to be posted in this videos section. Check where you are. You are in section about the friendly tournaments. Thanks to discover the forum correctly before...

About the video,

Not really important things, game won by the easiest way, by blocking the Jug stairs...

I confirm that Kush Squad is one of the best grief team of 2015 on PS3. But they are probably not as good as on XBOX and because the level is also highter. Anyways, we cannot judge about a level of a player/team only about one game. We have all played a bad game....

We need to know also that when we have played since 2012 with a PS3 all the games and we start to play on XBOX from one day to the next, all the markers are loose because of the controller mainly. This is the same thing for the player from XBOX who start to play on PS3. We are not as good as our main system.

And the connection seems not be the better (3 bars for all the players)...

more_horiz
Xbox players are very good player but only playa un good conex(others players xbox reivax zombinator... Can play 2bars but the mayoriti no can) forma example derek and triki shot only playa with host por 4 bars and temax in play cant play with 1-2-3 bares(bad conex) he only play with host and good conex but this is the only problem forma xbox because xbox players good hability with the knife(no lockside) YY

more_horiz
The console is very different, on xbox the host is very op, also people who is on a 4 bar the knife is very of and he can make faster moves, I can play very good on a 3 bar from Europe but on an American host its very difficult because you play with a constant and real deley on ps3 this is very different because all players are constant laging and the connection is not as important as on xbox is.
This is the reson why xbox players play with knife as first weapon and ps3 with bocks as first weapon.

more_horiz
Its not true what gazel king is saying its a lie we beat then as well it was me 1st game on xbox with sith xbox controller this gazel king gits slaughter be Da_Gho thay are reaily bad

more_horiz
And thay play like big noobs verry camp and stuf that ps3 players would never do thay are the worst on xbox lol
Qp derik is good but all the samaler teams like Trickie Shot we beat Zsg Freaky we beat cam on ps3 u would not win one point. With me Original team

And why is he talking sith?

more_horiz
Your video is gona git deleted you use bad language and inappropriate words insulte's  and bad comments i just watched your video. Its just inappropriate and its alote of lie ing you tink you are cool with your YouTube channel and voice you have  50 people waching? Good fore you you are a joke we never talked shit on xbox and you rage like that it was me 1st day on xbox. And we dont have ps3 controllers on it we all have xbox controller why do you need two lie we beated you as wel.

And we hade no mic

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Sun 2 Aug - 0:21; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
'' the superior community.'' LOL

more_horiz
let him talk, everybody know like like a : "I can't play 2 bars fk no" Very Happy

more_horiz
@ Infinite_gamer you guys got 3-0 swept so nice try lmao.

@ Yoplixboy25 I am Gazelle King from xbox. Zombies3600 was the account just to check out the site for the first time. And blocking jug stairs mid game is a perfectly viable tactic....do yo shun it on ps3? It's part of the game. Not camping them, bt double blocking for a grief is  viable.

@tritex We are indeed. I may come off as cocky but i mean that wholeheartedly. Those kush squad members all had xbox controllers and had been playing for 6 months on our console...... and still lost. We beat them effortlessly.

@quadricorn: you're not a bad player but the fact remains you still haven't beaten me in a series

Till this day i remain undefeated against all ps3 teams. My reason for posting here is to invite all who think theyre an "elite" team to come try their hand against the best team in the game: mine.

more_horiz
Not a little pretentious at the end of your message? Razz

I just said to block the Jug stairs, or the Revive exit, like has done one of your teammates, is the main and easiest way to win. So useless to bring a general judgment about a team with this game and this video in my mind.

more_horiz
I see your point, but kush squad has been beaten by my squads every series they've played us, which is about 20 different series. Most series end up being 3-0 or 4-0 too. So for me its hard to see how theyre a top team. I certainly hope they're not considered the best team on ps3, as im hoping theres still better competition to be found.

more_horiz
gazelle is true you beat us but is not point to play with you because if you don't have 4 or 3 bars, you will not accept the challenge. So when you decide to play with 2 bars with my frenchy team, we will play. Otherwise you can continous say that you beat us. I don't say like your garbaol or something like that, I'm just saying that my team did not get the conex what we suppose to get everytime and we were playing in disantage during the 2 host. So yea when you decide to play with frenchy conex and you beat us for real, gg and my respect but for the momment, you can continous talk Smile

more_horiz
Gazelle what is your team on xbox?

more_horiz
i

Last edited by Gazelle King on Sun 2 Aug - 4:18; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@quadricorn if i can get a European team to play with then ill give you a rematch at some point, that way the connection wont be lopsided every time host changes. I'll let you know what happens. The reason we didnt let you host was bc you were the only french player in the lobby... so if u do have a full french team then ill maybe arrange a rematch assuming your squad still has xbox.

@Tritex my core team is me bane pieperson. I have many options though so i could get players like ZombDestroyer, qp Derek, Zgs freaky, Doge ll and others if i need them. So my team really isnt set in stone.

more_horiz
Gazel king u sayed 20times go mack a YouTube on it we have played like 3times and go play a reall tournament and we beat zsg freaky trickie shot and why do we need two cam on xbox why you no cam two ps3 look are grief website its great play a tournament i donr think you will do good. On xbox u won almust no tournaments go look what i done and did and look me crazy games on psn its way better then your stuf on xbox. Just stop talking sith and dont use fake accounts pleas. On psn u would not stand any chance. Against not ONLY me team but teams like simpel blockad and the Spanish players and qoads team jeanyves. Can u play a tournament on psn and git your team and more xbox teams if yes i would mack a big tournament and git the best of the best two play in it !

more_horiz
Git zsg freaky PSN DA GHO griefs hime all time and doge is really bad  
Zsg freaky is not good

more_horiz
Lmao i've won about 15 town tournaments. Nice try. Beating freaky and trickie isnt beating me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply