AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

[GER] Suicide Squad

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
YoPlixBoy25
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
9 posters

description[GER] Suicide Squad Empty[GER] Suicide Squad

more_horiz
[GER] Suicide Squad Suicide-Squad-Comic-Logo-Movie
Main team (for the moment)

OneBoneHunter
II-Legacy-II
INFiNiTE-_-GaMER
DA_Gho

Possible subs (for the moment)

A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns
kCobain-

I put in '...' because we are not sure yet about our team mates. We keep changing our team constellation and we are open for new members.Smile
If you are interested, just contact and we will see Very Happy

description[GER] Suicide Squad EmptyRe: [GER] Suicide Squad

more_horiz
but no french please Very Happy

more_horiz
I like the wallpaper Very Happy

more_horiz
deleted

Last edited by NAHG on Fri 30 Jan - 13:37; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
After i found this name lol is it possible to have this nameback or do you disagree?

more_horiz
Team accounts soon ?
Like SQ_OBH, SQ_PL, SQ_IG, etc???

more_horiz
About Cobain, he's with BLOCKS--PAIN firstly, with the Spanish Blockade and Dachevi.
Also, he prefers to play Public games since these last weeks.

more_horiz
Priceless_Legacy wrote:
but no french please Very Happy

Nice comment again... Cradle will be probably happy. We have talked about it the last week but your mind is still the same...

All the French cannot talk with foreign players? You have your own mind of some French players, until to do the French generality. Fortunately, we don't take your case about your past arrogant or rage behaviors to do the German generality.

more_horiz
About your team name, I've found it on Google :
[GER] Suicide Squad ?url=http%3A%2F%2Fd1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net%2F51%2F2d%2F2a282f8041ecbba2329d7f3434f5%2Fsuicide-squad
[GER] Suicide Squad Suicide_Squad_0024

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_Squad

Link or not? Razz

more_horiz
LOL cobain asked me if it would be possible to play in our team Smile but no problem u guys can have him because he is good in public but rather average in custom.

No Team accounts.. xD why do you always want that fuckin gay team accounts ^^ we are not H4G.

Yeah Legacy is wrong. Every Player with the necessary skills is welcome Smile Im also able to speak a bit french so if interested just contact Very Happy

more_horiz
Onebonehunter, do you want this name 100% or can i have it?

more_horiz
LOL I dont really care. 

Also Yoplix: we find a name but would it be possible to change the suicide squad name to a new name so that we dont lose our Grief Saturday,.... progress?

more_horiz
OneBoneHunter wrote:
LOL cobain asked me if it would be possible to play in our team Smile but no problem u guys can have him because he is good in public but rather average in custom.

I will see with him directly.

No Team accounts.. xD why do you always want that fuckin gay team accounts ^^ we are not H4G.

It's a way to see the attachment for his team also. The topic about the question was here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t514-main-team-accounts

Also Yoplix: we find a name but would it be possible to change the suicide squad name to a new name so that we dont lose our Grief Saturday,.... progress?

It's a pity to change now, being known by this name now. Why exactly, this name is not good? No you will don't leave your progress if you play with the main same players for sure..

Multiple Scorgasms is not the name team for the new PELIKORN's team ?[/quote]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 30 Jan - 20:13; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
yeah I agree with you. 

Pelikorn, we are known by that name so why dont you find another name now or keep playin with multiple scorgasm?

more_horiz
P4RK0Z AP0L0 wrote:
I like the wallpaper Very Happy

Yes nice.
Do you have created this one yourself OneBone?

more_horiz
Ive seen that legacy is captain why not take 3 straight

more_horiz
yes of course Ive created that one by myself Very Happy 

Im the real Captain but as i said I put legacy as captain to organize the matches because i dont wanna do that. 
I agree with yoplix, we should keep that name and u keep multiple scorgasm

more_horiz
yoplix im not bothered about cradle , he is ass and he does not respect otheres, even tho he says other people do not respect him . he was in school till 7th grade , speaks 2 words english and calls other people like jeanyves for example , a mongol and laughs about how stupid they are. another example for the french ignorrance that is.
french people are less educated than all other people on this planet , no doubt about that . for example , i am 100% sure that u are not able to find 3 french people in this grief community which are able to have a little conversation.about the game. 
on the other side im 100% sure that u wont be able to find 3 people from any other country, doesnt matter which , who are not able to to speak basic english . impossible task. and u already do not count cuz you dont speak english , google translate speaks for u Very Happy

more_horiz
one bone komm online

more_horiz
Oneboine the name goes with the owner of it i will take suicidea squad and i cannot talk here

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply