AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Which tournament to start 2014?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
SuShi_-_Joker
LUCIFERVALENTINE
SallyMustangKill
ZombieSlayinGod
mlodydpdPL2
magoul62
MagnumOfTheDead
Xx-Canaflo66-xX
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
YoPlixBoy25
14 posters

pollWhich tournament to start 2014?

Town - No M&S - Round 20
33%
Farm - No Magic - Round 15
17%
Cell Block - No Magic - Round 10
39%
Borough - No Magic - Round 15
6%
Other (Suggest me)
5%
Total Votes:

descriptionWhich tournament to start 2014? EmptyWhich tournament to start 2014?

more_horiz
Which tournament to start 2014?
Vote in this topic !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 5 Dec - 16:01; edited 6 times in total

descriptionWhich tournament to start 2014? EmptyRe: Which tournament to start 2014?

more_horiz
Next tourney 4 vs 4 farm with magic round 15 or 20. 4 players and 1 sub

descriptionWhich tournament to start 2014? EmptyWhich tournament to start 2014?

more_horiz
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ wrote:
Next tourney  4 vs 4 farm with magic round 15 or 20.    4 players and 1 sub

Yes, the next tournament 4v4 in Farm if there are again many players, but with the problem I had with my PS3, maybe later. I encourage players to continue to help by the collecting of results.

I also suggest that teams of 2 players from the current tournament 2v2, merge to get teams of 4 players for the tournament 4v4. A good idea?

------
Oui, le prochain tournoi sur Ferme 4v4 s'il y a du monde, mais avec le problème que j'ai eu avec ma PS3, peut-être plus tard. J'encourage les joueurs à continuer à m'aider en recueillant les résultats.

Je propose aussi que des équipes de 2 joueurs du tournoi 2v2 actuel fusionnent pour donner des équipe de 4 joueurs. Une bonne idée?

descriptionWhich tournament to start 2014? EmptyRe: Which tournament to start 2014?

more_horiz
Paye ta revive yoplix

more_horiz
Un petit tournoi ville ceux prépare pendant mais vacances

more_horiz
Tu souhaites faire un Tournoi sur Ville en plus de l'idée de Lutte en Survie ? Je vais te créer une catégorie tout en haut de la page Tournoi que tu pourra utiliser pour créer tes sujets.

J'ai déplacé ce sujet généraliste, sur les améliorations/idées, directement sur la page des tournois plutôt que dans le tournoi de Ferme.

more_horiz
Tournament buried no magic level 15 Finnish, no campers then is good Smile

more_horiz
I'm agree with No magic & Round 15. But for Borough, it will be difficult to prohibit camping on this map because it's very large and there are many spots to camp.

We will forbid the mine's access precisely because it's cause of some lags and will forbid the three items (Resonator, Turbine & Trample) because they help and favour the camping. What is your mind ?

more_horiz
4vs4 buried no magic very good if nobody camp then it wil be a good game or cell block 15 no magic 4vs4 because cell block more difficult for camp i just want to play 1tournament (no magic) is it possible yoplixboy???

more_horiz
Yes it's possible Magnum. Also, a tournament 4v4, start Round 10 without magic in Cell Block foretold before 2014 :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/f53-tournament-4v4-cell-block-shortly-by-yoplixboy25

more_horiz
yoplix rend moi mon masto

more_horiz
Cell block very good many germans will play the tournament i think because they always play cell block what date will it be you think? In december? As soon as possible, and when wil there be a 1vs1 tournament?

more_horiz
Hi. can arrange lige in the city and still not tournaments. League games will be on the weekends? that with each team played with each?

peut organiser lige dans la ville et toujours pas de tournois. matches de championnat sera le week-end? que chaque équipe a joué avec chacun d'eux?Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Question Question 

more_horiz
I think also a big league who start the 1st January 2014 and during several weeks. Yes, i wish make a championship the next time to change.

more_horiz

and I like it Smile

more_horiz
I added a new poll on this subject :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t80-suggestions-ideas

more_horiz
When will the winning tournament start in 2014?

more_horiz
January certainly.

more_horiz
How to vote?

more_horiz
Tick your choices and valid in the first message:
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t80-suggestions-ideas

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply