AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Booting - Titojavierga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
YoPlixBoy25
ImTemaxX
6 posters

descriptionBooting - Titojavierga - Page 2 EmptyRe: Booting - Titojavierga

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

YoPlix, you have to ban titojavierga from absolute grief, he booted me 2 times and people was with me when it happends, I also got a message from him that he was going to boot me offline, I can show it to you if you want.

more_horiz
lol q h pasado? cuanto drama!!!

more_horiz
What?? So he ends his tournaments... When you baned Blazing he had to stop playing the 2v2 tournament, it have to be the same for him. I accept that he insult him because it doesnt affect me but booting me offline affectes me and my family who was using internet.
tito should be baned from now with out ending any tournaments because there is a big difference of lag switch and booting people offline that is a crime. If this dont happend i just leave this community

Last edited by ImTemaxX on Fri 28 Aug - 6:16; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Que han banead a tito sorry... haberlo pensado antes de tirarme la conexion. 
titojavierja- Blazing2

more_horiz
Also, if Shadow is only baned 2 weeks for 1 game of laf switch, tito should be baned minimum 1 month and dont letting end any tournament.

more_horiz
Before your arrival, BZ was already warned and banned many times in the past for the same reason but also for worst reason (hacking attempts players/website). A lot of players were and are complaing about him. This is why I was more sever with him (instant and long ban).

About tito, this is the first report that I get about him and I know tito more than 1 year. This sanction is more like a warning. All the players have been always warned before to have a important sanction. This is the same thing for Shadow, but he was also unpolite and disrepectful in the comments, and this is why his sanction becomes the same. You try probably to protect more Shadow because he's in your team.

Don't start a blackmail with me to leave the community if I don't do that you want. This is also not because you are currently empowered in the community, by hosting tournaments, that I should obey to your orders. You are free to do that you want, like me I'm free to do that I want. Be already happy that this warning is a ban because it was not my first attention. The main is that something is done about the report with a sanction even if you wished a better.

more_horiz
I love grief and i also love to play with people online that are nice with each other, but what tito did... I have no words, he insults me and any other player because he think he is the best, he is disrespectful with all other players and he hates me more because i started playing grief on another console.
If you ask a to anybody about tito who isnt spanish will give you the same opinion like me.
I had on ps3 only 1 problem with infinite, but no of insulting, just because of the lock sight.
Now we are friends and solve our problems but I stop with this, you have the power to do what you want on your webside, but the 1vs1 tournament will be my last hosted on this webside if tito continue playing that 2vs2 tournament.
YoPlix, do you know how it feels that the boot you offline and you cant do anything?
If i want i could boot him too but Im not like that and will never do that.

Edit: tito try to cheat in my tournamet with 2 accounts
Elena_BCN  (España)
titojavierga
Spain

Who have the same IP address

Any ways, the tournament is only for 16 people/continet so he cant play the tournamet

more_horiz
The Battle of Titans being now ended, tito is banned 2 weeks.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply