AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

descriptionTournament Booters  EmptyTournament Booters

more_horiz
So i hosted a tournament on 16 October it was a 2v2 town  tournament with 16 teams 
in the semi-finals  it was Jeanyves1313 and his sub ( QAODRICORN ) vs Shadow-ViiiRuzzZ and ImTemaxXll  the score was 3-3 and in the last game Jeanyves got a one bar and got booted offline jeanyves tolled me he got booted for more then 2hours i talked with jeanyves about it and he sayed he was positive it was them so i tolled jeanyves that you guys need to rematch the last game jeanyves sayed its okay and did not want to play anymore 
So in the finals i went and played against Shadow and Temax the score was 3-3 and it was clearly are host for the last game and thay made use wait for about 10mins thay did the same to jeanyves and guess what happened at about 14min in the game i git a 1bar and not very latter i got disconnected off my internet. a 100% boot 

the link for the tournament is http://challonge.com/itsgrief1

Shadow and Temax are disqualified 

The finals will be played again between 
Jeanyves1313 , Frozed-_Wave vs iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER , StrappedUP-420 
we ill find a date to play this match

descriptionTournament Booters  EmptyRe: Tournament Booters

more_horiz
You cant stop cheating right? Whatever we won with your ''hosting rules'' (we won in 16 min and you in 21). Still cant accept a loose like last tourney 8 months ago? http://challonge.com/es/Crayola3v3Grief hahahaha remember that bracket? i made a nice highlights from that tourney https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGxCcTW9lzE xD It's ok, but I belive in something similar to the karma so... do whatever u what, nobody cares.

more_horiz
Woooow kids desesperate to win hahah i came to play the tournament after 5 months and you guys lost but you didnt wanna take the lost like a man you prefer cheat it. Please stop being my fanboy and dont tell me to play with you any more. FANBOY

more_horiz
I am not stupid i know what happend you where in a group chat on Skype with ViiiPeRz and right when you where about to losse you tolled OhhViiiPeRz to give me a one bar and to boot me offline. 
I have Proof of ViiiPeRz sending me  threats including msg's with my IP aders and he was talking about the tournament saying that i am a cheater and i cry 
ill Send them to ALPHA 

Shadow Temax ViiiPeRz you are losers i lost alle respect to you and no probleem if you ceeping booting me  do it all day you probably dont have a reall life or are unhappy with your life meaby you are giting bullied and meaby  you are anrgy that you cant win 

all i can say is that  you are fucking losers  and that you lost so hard you needed to boot me offline same to what you did to jeanyves. Why are you guys Cheating?  before you guys played fair and now you come back to grief and you start booting people

more_horiz
Nobody cares about grief this shitty page is death probably alpha dont give a fuck about you posta, we didnt boot you lul. We d must host the last map and you cheat it so stfu. When you are talking on public youre mad kid insulting all the people but when you talk to me your a shitty fanboy thats so phatetic.

Pd im not unhappy or getting bullied i think you get bully in you 14 years old class and believe me win a ps3 tournament its so easy and more easy would be playing everyday so hide you little ass.

more_horiz
Yo infinite, I think im going to fuck my girlfriend while you keep making and cheating tourneys and getting bullied somewhere by a big nigger. So bye bye to your pathetic life xD

more_horiz
As I said, I'm not at home before November because of a work travel since September.

Why Infinite would have invented this story? He sent me by PM the screenshots where Viperz posts the numbers of his IP... Shadow was already able to do stupid things against him, already the past year. This story, was it a lie?
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t770-lag-switch-shadow-viiiruzz

Temax, you should be suspicious of these two guys...

Despite all you can say to split in his face, Infinite is the most involved player to keep alive the Grief Mode with tournaments on XBOX and PS3 this past year. The past 1v1 Tourney that he hosted with me recently was a real succes, without problems, and you were not in, would you believe !

So it's true, you three, you are really strong, specially on XBOX. But this time, you probably didn't want the defeat against him...

more_horiz
ImTemaxX wrote:
Yo infinite, I think im going to fuck my girlfriend while you keep making and cheating tourneys and getting bullied somewhere by a big nigger. So bye bye to your pathetic life xD

thats just a horrible comment are you a racist? or do you not have the
vocabulary to make English sentences

"by a big nigger" shame on you

more_horiz
People arround the world dont even matter how you call them, I not racist xD. It is just a way to talk never disrespectfully. I also want to say that everybody know that infinites ip never changes remeber that blazing told that to everyone, Shadow and I just played the tourney for fun and didnt even tryhard... So its ok if one of those teams that accuse us want to take the win GG Smile.
Last point to end this dicussion: how does the fastest winner rule work? Is it the time u play on your host or only the games that u win doesnt matter the host?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply