AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Registrations of Cheaters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Legacy
Starler_is_Best
CrayolaKush420
Donielle_Dee
xx-KaiSeRR
MIA_CaShMoNeY
HU59-LER-UK
PaRaDiz_Peluxe
darkmachine
JMARLEY_CRONIK
kingsize
BumperBumpereeno
StafanoDuck
yonki_griefs_too
18 posters

pollShould I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?

No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
36%
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
42%
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
22%
Total Votes:

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters EmptyRegistrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
Your are a high cheater who want become legit definitly, appear in the forum and play the tournaments?
The THREE conditions are :

1. Stop the cheating DEFINITELY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITELY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITELY !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Jun - 2:06; edited 13 times in total

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
I say no yoplix as cheaters are too disrespectful

____
Re: Registrations of Cheaters

Registrations of Cheaters Empty le Jeu 6 Fév 2014 par YoPlixBoy25 

I write in the rules of my tournaments :
YoPlixBoy25' wrote:
All the HIGH cheaters aren't allowed to play this tournament.

http://www.absolute-grief.net/t187-regulations

Read how I do the difference between a low, medium and high cheater here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t193-kinds-of-cheats-levels

I'm really sure now that, in The Best, S-H-O-T-T-4-2 & paracomando1030 are HU59-LER & CouchePasBouger, some high cheater players. I've checked their channels and they take their main accounts just after their match against Los Mata Gabachos. They have explained me that they have created these new accounts because they wish really stop the cheat and get a new identity, but it's difficult to trust them because they have restarted the cheat recently with microbe4700 & Thailand_4ever-_ (the January 28th). I just want they stop to play with their old accounts to show their wish to be legit.

http://www.absolute-grief.net/t192-cheaters-list

CouchePAsBouger & HU59-LER, I might exceptionnaly accepted your registration with your new accounts in the tourney only if you stop the cheat, abandon DEFINITLY these dirty cheat accounts and restart a new identity with your new accounts. But you continue to play with your old accounts (always blue eyes) and your last cheat was at the January 28th with Thailand & microbe. If you continue to use these accounts to play rather to use tour new accounts, you will be banned and disqualified.

I've explained at the Team FlopSum that I prefer just only forbid the account of the cheater player because I cannot have the perfect proof that the cheater uses another account. And if the old cheater has understood his mistake, we can maybe accepted that he creates a new identity with a new legit account.

What do you think about this situation ? (Vote)

more_horiz
I have had long conversations with HU59-LER in the past and he has told me he was going to stop cheating and turns right around and begins boosting again. He is unapologetic about the 1000’s of games he has boosted. Keep in mind that some people with cheat 10-30 games and decide that it is not fair and stop. Others might cheat 100 games and decide it is just boring. HU59-LER has boosted 1000’s of games on Cell Block alone. CouchePasBouger has boosted 1000’s of games on Cell Block alone. They were both just recently boosting with microbe4700. They both believe there will be no consequences for their actions. This tournament is the first time someone has held them accountable for what they have done. I believe for these extreme cheaters they should be banned permanently form playing in these tournaments. It sends a clear message that you should play the game with integrity and if you do not you will be held accountable for your action. Team “The Best” should be disqualified.

more_horiz
I think this tournament is to see who the best teams are, boosters or not, its about which team plays better, they've made it this far which proves they're better than most already why stop now? finding out they HU59-LER and CouchePasBouger, so what its not like they're going to cheat in the tournament, you want them out of the tournament, beat them.

more_horiz
yeah bumper is right there, they played already a lot of matches, won them legit by following all the tourney rules, and even played on a different account. would be unfair to punish them now in the last few games... so if you want them out of the tournament beat them Smile

more_horiz
Well sayd bumper. Just a few games left now.let the best team win Smile

more_horiz
The problem is that Activition/Treyarch didn't do its job banning in permanently all cheaters in the Grief rankings. That demotivate the players to play and pollute the Grief. So, it's the community herself who must sanction them and the best way to do this is to ignore them : tournaments forbidden, avoid them from a pre-game lobby, don't watch their videos, etc. ..

The idea is to get these cheaters to understand that isn't boosting and cheating to be correctly ranked that they have merits, a recognition with other players and compliments. The contrary, they will be definitely separate of players who are legit . The theater mode is as evidence . It's hard for us to invite them to play without have some clashes with some.

That is why I suggest to all cheaters to cogitate and to recreate a new identity by abandoning their old account to a new one. In the case of CouchePasBouger and HU59-LER, they finally revealed their identity to be honest and they maintained that they had understood and that their final game on these accounts will remain the last DEFINITELY (25:33 6th Feb for CouchePasBouger and 15.30 6th Feb for HU59 LER). I leave them this opportunity to bounce but I hope they will stay legit for always this time.

------
Le problème, c'est que Activition/Treyarch n'a pas fait pas son travail en bannissant définitivement tous les tricheurs des classements de lutte. Cela démotive des joueurs à jouer et pollue la Lutte. Donc c'est à la communauté elle-même de les sanctionner, et la meilleur façon de le faire et de les ignorer et boycotter: les interdire des tournois, les éviter dans un salon, ne pas regarder leurs vidéos, etc..

L'idée est de faire comprendre à ces tricheurs que ce n'est pas en boostant et trichant pour être bien classés qu'ils auront du mérite, une reconnaissance vis-à-vis des autres joueurs et des compliments. Au contraire, il se couperont définitivement des joueurs qui restent legit. Le mode Studio est la comme élément de preuve. Il est donc difficile de les inviter pour jouer sans créer de conflit avec d'autres.

C'est pour cela que j'ai proposé à tous les tricheurs de réfléchir, de se recréer une nouvelle identité en abandonnant leur ancien compte pour en créer un nouveau. Dans le cas de CouchePasBouger et HU59-LER, ils m'ont finalement révélés leur identité pour être honnêtes et m'ont maintenu qu'ils avaient compris et que leur dernière partie sur ces comptes resterait la dernière DEFINITIVEMENT (25:33 6th Feb pour CouchePasBouger et 15:30 6th Feb pour HU59-LER). Je leur laisse cette opportunité de rebondir mais j'espère qu'ils resteront legit pour de bon cette fois.

more_horiz
Quiero jugar survival incribanme

more_horiz
darkmachine wrote:
Quiero jugar survival incribanme

What is the link with this topic?

more_horiz
Just to say in this topic that HU59-LER has definitly forget his first account, it's good. But CouchePasBouger has restarted to play with his first account just after the tournament...

more_horiz
C'est très bien de donner une chance a c'est personne mais je pence que beaucoup continuerons malheureusement sa salie image de la lutte !

more_horiz
I'm back!

more_horiz
2 months without play

more_horiz
Ok, two months without cheating also, it's good. Good luck for your matches. Legit forever now, CouchePasBouger was a disrespectful player. Don't follow its way. Stafanoduck will be suprised by you new behavior.

more_horiz
If Soccer_boy want really play our tournaments, it's not difficult, to follow the same way of HU59-LER-UK.

The THREE conditions are :
  1. Stop the cheating DEFINITLY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITLY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITLY !

more_horiz
Yes tournament is open to all players as I stated so many times tournaments are about skill this is a personal vendetta by you yoplix vs cheaters in general because trearch didn't do anything so now its your turn to clean up the game with the little athourity that you have so you run tournaments so in your fight to want to clean up all of grief world this is how your doing it..... but its not your job yoplix your job is to host a tournament as ive stated and even bumper stated tournaments are about skill not who has the host so I can lag switch for a easy win you cant do that in a tournament you have to beat the play fair and square....

why is it that you even have rules in your tournaments if you have all "legit" players why do you have a rule saying "no lag switching" if all the people in your tournament aren't the type to lag switch and its obvious you have a set of rules to show the competitors what they can and can not do IN YOUR TOURNAMENT but you want to extend this to public which you dont have the right to do if your a tournament host then host fucking tournaments but dont use your power as a tournament host to go on a personal vendetta against cheaters you can only police your tournaments yoplix bo2 zombies wasnt created by yoplixboy and absolute grief bo2 was created by cod its there game you created absolute grief tournaments police that police your shit not the whole fucking game

more_horiz
I'm writting a long recap after all the discussions about cheating (off the subject) in the subject for the registrations :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t285-cashmoney-discussion
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t247p60-teams-registrations#3726
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t247p75-teams-registrations#3885

I go invite many legit players who play the public rankings to talk here and express their point of view about the cheating. I invite them to read the last messages what i quoted in the links in the top to understand the situation and to set the context. Finally, If my decision are too serious or not and we will change the rules but you will see what they will say.

more_horiz
Should I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?
No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
Registrations of Cheaters I_vote_lcapRegistrations of Cheaters I_voting_barRegistrations of Cheaters I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
Registrations of Cheaters I_vote_lcapRegistrations of Cheaters I_voting_barRegistrations of Cheaters I_vote_rcap
 35% [ 9 ]
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
 23% [ 6 ]
Total des votes : 26

So for the moment, 20 are for, 6 against.

more_horiz
First and foremost I want to thank YoPlixBoy25 and ZombieSlayinGod for taking the time and energy to organize these tournaments.  I suspect it is a lot of work and I know the people that participate really look forward to playing in them.  With that said, it is my opinion that Tryarch should be organizing these tournaments.  It is also my opinion that Treyarch should monitor their game.  If they did these kinds of discussions would not be necessary. Cheaters would be booted right away and players who invest time and energy in the game would never consider cheating.

But Treyarch does not organize the tournaments nor do they enforce the rules they established. Absolute-Grief is able to fill a void that many players want.  With that comes responsibility and accountability.  If Absolute-Grief clearly outlines the requirements (and it does) it has to participate in the tournaments then those are the rules.  Instead of spending countless comments arguing if a player who shows a serious lack of integrity should be allowed to play, those same people should be turning to their fellow players and suggest “not cheating in the first place” might be a better course of action.

The people who cheat and are banned from playing in the tournaments know what they are doing.  They are just accustomed to never being held accountable for their actions.  I think this is a very dangerous precedent.  I applaud Absolute-Grief for standing behind what is clearly stated.  Absolute-Grief goes to great length to give these people the ability to play in the tournaments if they just follow the rules like the rest of us do.  Very generous indeed.

more_horiz
Thks for this complete answer finally stefan ! Wink
I waited your message. It's a good recap of my work and my mind for the Grief.

Your are exceptionnal with your team to continue to play the public ranking despite all these cheatings in Cell Block. How do you find this motivation?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply