AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Registrations of Cheaters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Legacy
Starler_is_Best
CrayolaKush420
Donielle_Dee
xx-KaiSeRR
MIA_CaShMoNeY
HU59-LER-UK
PaRaDiz_Peluxe
darkmachine
JMARLEY_CRONIK
kingsize
BumperBumpereeno
StafanoDuck
yonki_griefs_too
18 posters

pollShould I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?

No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
36%
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
42%
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
22%
Total Votes:

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 2 EmptyRegistrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Your are a high cheater who want become legit definitly, appear in the forum and play the tournaments?
The THREE conditions are :

1. Stop the cheating DEFINITELY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITELY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITELY !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Jun - 2:06; edited 13 times in total

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 2 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
Stafonofuck you have no skill you should be banned from the tournaments! Campers should be banned
This ain't no place for campers
#learn to grief

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 2 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
I don't like the camping me too but I prefer a 100% legit camper rather than a cheater griefer in the Cell Block Public Grief.

Also, the camping has never been forbiden in our Cell Block Tournaments because all is done to camp contrary to Town unfortunatly (many corners, small space and slow/bad reactions from the zombies about the nickname colors). The defensive game is more rewarded than the offensive game. It's really difficult to judge when a player camps or not finally. It's why many players, like QOADRICORN, don't like this map.

Even If I really don't like the camping, it's a way to play in Cell Block and I try to respect this way. The campers are not unbeat in this map and there are many strategy to kill them (in the Double Tap especially or the other spots). But we cannot accept this way to play in Town, we are agree.

I will open a huge poll about this question soon.

more_horiz
Interesting response HU59-LER-UK.  HU59-LER-UK is an example of someone who boosted 1000’s of games on cell block but has decided to change and Absolute-Grief has allowed him to participate once more.  I for one am happy to see HU59-LER change his ways.  Unfortunately he has little to contribute to the conversation.  He is confused what the subject is about.  Do not be angry with me because you had to start another account.  HU59-LER and his crew of boosters were on the losing end in the games I played against him.  Still bitter I see. To be expected I guess.  Haters have to hate.

It is true that Cell Block has its own set of map characteristics.  No jug.  No quick.  Narrow passages.  Any person who plays grief will tell you familiarity with the map is important.  If you play town primarily Cell block will be different.  It is designed to be that way.  Farm is different.  Borough is different.  Extremely talented grief players have the maps they feel most comfortable playing.  I would prefer embracing map diversity rather than map homogeneity.

more_horiz
The reason why I boosted was people like you don't deserve to be on too of the leaderboard your shit simple as that. I don't hate you or anyone you say you beat me everyone loses a game or 2 no probz tell me how many games have I won against you? You've not mentioned that black scorpion and me 4v2???? Humiliating!
I play public against teams not against noobs! Don't start chatting shit saying I was on a losing streak so I started boosting, I hardly lose on public! Get your team together let's do this or are you scared!?

more_horiz
On my opinion i think that HU59-LER team´s is a perfect example that how to play grief on cell block!!! CouchePasBouguer, On-lineMenace, the_best_kenny, norick020... 
There are high leaderboards that camping and play survival = not grief !!! Its no good!

Go round 10 no magic Vs This guys!!! Impossible win because no get mustang , no PAP, no good movements, no revives, no 360, nothing...

Stefano play vs HULER custom if u are o good !!! U are legit n#1 really?? show us your rank on custom vs us lol GOOD LUCKY

more_horiz
Soccer_boy, Kaiser & SuffeR_iN_Hell, are finally agree to respect the three conditions :
  1. Stop the cheating DEFINITLY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITLY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITLY !

• Soccer_boy will play with KB_SOSA_JIZZZ.
  • Kaiser will play with JACK_CRONICK.
  • SuffeR_iN_Hell will paly with SuffeRNyX.

It's really good news and I really hope that they will respect their promise. So, they will can play the bellidez's tourney, others here and start a new story with their account with new legit stats and behavior.

I want the same thing that HU59-LER, I don't want only one game in the player's channel from now and I will check regulary this thing. If I discover that they lied me during the tourney or after, I will give them the last sanction (like CouchePasBouger, definitly banned).

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 22 May - 17:28; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Stefano play vs HULER custom if u are o good !!! U are legit n#1 really?? show us your rank on custom vs us lol GOOD LUCKY

Stefan never said that he was the strongest of Cell Block and the Public Leaderboard is not about the skill but about the time of play, everybody know this thing. But yes, he's really legit I never found only one cheatings after many checkings by me or TNegrao before. You should congratulate him for this thing and it's not because he camp sometimes that you must cheat against him.

Finally, we don't talk about skill here but about behavior cheat/legit. There are this section/topic to talk about skill, don't confound behavior and skill :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t220p150-usa-griefer-s-skills#1658

more_horiz
Yoplix i never said that camp is cheating. I mean that the best players are that make goods revives, blocks, etc . If they start to play custom his high leaderboards don´t  help anything. On custom games is the way to see if they are as good as show rankings...

I say the same on all maps example: farm, town, or especially borought ... LARRY_1234, pritdog, Azad.. famous party of campers that start doing lags switch (proof on Deputy Dog channel)

more_horiz
Activision/TrollArch could really care less about banning cheaters and fixing things, especially amongst the zombie community.  I've spoken with some a few times over various glitches in some of the Grief maps and they still go unfixed.  

I agree the power lies within the community to set the standard of what is acceptable.  I give no respect to lagswitchers, no matter how good of a player they can be when they play legit.  The fact that they chose to cheat in the first place shows how little they care for others/skill/ or a good game but more about thier K/D or Win/Loss ratio.  For example, I play a decent amount of public Cell Block either with my team or just a bud and once we find out someone/what team is a lagswitcher, every time we run into them/their team we refuse to even bother wasting time to give them a good game when they would rather cheat.  Whether or not they have changed their ways matters not as they basically become blacklisted for us to even consider fighting.  

I feel this is something others should do- alienate these cheaters so when they are ready for some actual competition they will have no one to turn to and then perhaps move onto fresh accounts.  To go along with that, I see a bunch of players claim to be "legit" yet are always partied with well known cheaters.  To me, you're basically guilty by association.  If you don't want to be labeled as a lagswitcher because you personally don't lagswitch, then don't hang out with known lagswitchers lol.  Even if the cheater doesn't cheat with you around and you personally don't cheat, you're tainting your own reputation by even being seen with them in my opinion. 

As for tournies, I support banning the known cheaters.  Besides, if they *really* wanted to play, they could always just register under an ALT account.  There would really be no way for you to know otherwise, but at least your tournies would put more players at ease to not see the names of known cheaters even being acknowledged.  

Also, neat lil site here.  I'm fairly new but hope to try some tournies soon as summer approaches. Smile

more_horiz
Kaiser stafanooooFUCK big noob only talk shit. He is boosting also with the noob player on public
Play public with me custom 3 games you'll Win 1 if your lucky!

more_horiz
One of the best qualities of Call of Duty is you get to play with people from all over the globe.  The lesson here to be learned: If you cheat in your own backyard, and have never seen a problem with it, you better stay playing in your own backyard.  The Grief gaming community is not cool with people who show a serious lack of ethics and integrity.

HU59-LER-UK you sound more like a child throwing a temper tantrum then a man trying to have a conversation.  Based upon your comments so far it is clear to me you have serious anger issues. A byproduct of domestic abuse?  If anything you should be having a conversation with your parents for not teaching you about integrity and ethics.  Perhaps growing up in your neighborhood you were rewarded for cheating while playing games with your “friends”.  I guess it was the only way for you to win.  You are a big boy now so dry your tears and learn how to have adult conversations.  At this stage in your life you might need to seek professional help.  In addition you should just message me directly. Nobody wants to read you flaming.

more_horiz
Stafonofuck your like 80 getting too old no wonder it's so difficult for you to grief you fat fuck lol
So what If I cheated or start again your just a fat fuck who's sat behind a screen so next time keep your comments to your self
Don't poke your big hairy nose next time
#

more_horiz
Donielle_Dee wrote:
Activision/TrollArch could really care less about banning cheaters and fixing things, especially amongst the zombie community.  I've spoken with some a few times over various glitches in some of the Grief maps and they still go unfixed.  

http://www.absolute-grief.net/t202p15-registrations-of-cheaters#4874

Thanks for your message and welcome in our Grief forum.

Glad to see you share the same AbsoluteGrief mind about the cheating and that you understand why we take these sanctions against them. Your message is an excellent recap of the situation and I hope that all the players who defend the cheaters will read your message if they don't have understand by my expressoin.

See you this summer so.

more_horiz
all cheaters are aloud in cashmoney grief tournaments on there original accounts

more_horiz
That's how it should be croyala you can't cheat in tournaments or you'd get disqualified . These tournaments have been created to see who and which teams are the best simple
Fuk all this bullshit where it's your sanction and shit.
Cashmoney all the way!

more_horiz
We don't have the same conception of a community sticked together, where each players respect the others. The high cheaters have polluted the Grief rankings, demotivate to play, humiliated the novice players and we have lost many good players because of them. Despite that, it's not a problem for you, you have difficulties to find teams despite your price, so more players you have (even if it's the worst players), better is.

Also, it's not because you suggest a huge cash price that your tourney is better and more attractive paradoxically. The proof is that you need to postpone one first time the tournament because you had no many teams. And how many teams you have now?

We have already talked many time about this thing, so now stop. As you can read with the current poll, your mind is not the major mind. You have your mind and our mind, and this is the reason why AbsoluteGrief is now definitly dissociated from CashMoneyGrief. You will continue to work your ads, your ugly pictures and your unknown broadcasts yourself, in your side.

more_horiz
Hi yoplix, I will help you find all the cheaters and I want to be contributor of cheaters if you want

more_horiz
Kaiser wrote:
Hi Yoplix... no want to play your tournaments because not accept ur rule leave my main acc definitely... Must learn from CashMoney tournament.. Cheaers have level but dont believe it!

jmarley, if you play with Kaiser, you will be forfeit for the current tournaments now, I will check the tournament matches.

QOADRICORN said me that Soccer_boy will leave its main account after the end of the bellidez tournament, so we will see, even if I really don't trust him.

more_horiz
First off nobody asked your fucking opinion about my website and you say that your disassociated with my tournaments that is fine then why is your team signed up for or cellblock tournament and your a hypocrite cause if my website is all that why is it that you changed your home page to basically replicate ors you had no live twitch before on your hompage but now all of a sudden there u have it on your homepage and I wonder who did you see with that yoplix? Cashmoney perhaps also same thing with the left side of your website also similar to mine.... I thought absolute grief was the originators so funny how you follow everything we do more examples we do cashprize tournaments you do psn card prize tournaments so dont sit there and bash my clan and website because we dont bend to your rules because for some strange reason you think your god on this game yoplix word is absolute well ill change that for you yoplix EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN MY TOURNAMENTS UNTIL THEY CHEAT IN MY TOURNAMENTS

And this is to the whole griefing community I will not try to bend any rules or punish you because of what you do in public or custom lobbies I ask only two things respect my clan and follow or tournament rules and we will have no issue everyone is welcome yoplix is on a personal vendetta against cheaters and back in the day he himself and some of his teammates lagswitched on town leaderboards he is a fucking hypocrite and he should ban himself and jenneveys from his own tournaments

And you disassociating yourself from us please do
Goodbye

more_horiz
And PS

YOUR STUPID YOUR POLL HAS 15 PEOPLE IN IT SO 15 PEOPLE IS THE MAJORITY THAT POLL HOLDS NO WEIGHT WHAT SO EVER 15 vote no 14 vote yes if the change 6 vote they dont care and that poll proves sumthing your delusional

im done talking

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply