AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Registrations of Cheaters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Legacy
Starler_is_Best
CrayolaKush420
Donielle_Dee
xx-KaiSeRR
MIA_CaShMoNeY
HU59-LER-UK
PaRaDiz_Peluxe
darkmachine
JMARLEY_CRONIK
kingsize
BumperBumpereeno
StafanoDuck
yonki_griefs_too
18 posters

pollShould I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?

No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
36%
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
42%
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
22%
Total Votes:

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 4 EmptyRegistrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Your are a high cheater who want become legit definitly, appear in the forum and play the tournaments?
The THREE conditions are :

1. Stop the cheating DEFINITELY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITELY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITELY !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Jun - 2:06; edited 13 times in total

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 4 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
ur awful kaiser . ur a terrible player

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 4 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
kaiser is a big cheater and  noob

more_horiz
Yo priceless don't be calling me shit bro I've fucked you up bro so many times in our custom games and even on public when you called all of us a camper don't start hating because I'm calling your team mates shit it's a fact
I've fuked zombie player in a 1v1 when we use to be friends and guess what he denies it who wouldn't ???? Peiceless your good I didn't say you were shit bro but your defo not better than me
I'll 1v1 you
Lol bustacall ill 1v1 you too bich whoever the fuck you are!
Shits hitting the fan!

more_horiz
Oh cradle of pusy where can I start I beat his ass in a 1v1 4 times yes 4 times he won 1 fucking game and he saves the video what a fucking tool!!!!!!!! That's your team mate what a bich lol get on my level!

more_horiz
I forgot to mention princess the times you needed my help on town messaging me to come help me out bro
You remember this shit you should do
Even recently against speed sermon lol you can't take him on your own? You wanted my help and now your calling me a noob wtf is your problem you ain't got shit on me bro I don't lie! I tell facts I can show you messages if you don't believe me????

more_horiz
i think ur all a bit retarded arent u ???? i just wanted to have 1 or 2 people in because im not a public pussy like u guys . i hate killing zombies to get points . and it also was late so no one else was , i would never asked one of use . of course u lying , u always tell everyone ur stupid lying stories . instead of talking u should stop camping and learn how to grief . haha i know a guy atomac06 he played u 1 v 2 in farm tournament and won . husler of u all people ur the one who should be really quiet cuz obviously u really have to learn how grief. cell block is not a grief map , its pussy camper map

more_horiz
Le mec ose dire que je l'ai battu qu'une fois...  Very Happy 
La plupart du temps quand je t'envoyais des invites, tu refusais comme un lache...
La peur peut être ?  Razz 

Inventes toi des vies si tu veux, mais tu reste qu'un vulgaire booster

more_horiz
WOLF, Tolex and Kaiser "JACK_CRONIK" won 3-0 Atomac,  Bustacall and EktixLP !!! didnt last 2 minutes in each game..  What are u telling Princesa? mentally retarded Go to your fuking group and let my group to talk much because you are not sufficiently known to have these words. Respect people first, then talk BIG CABRON

more_horiz
na little boosting cunts deserve no respect. ya they lost but i never said that atomac won against kaiser . i said he won 1 v 2 against husler . u should go back to school and learn how to read

more_horiz
Im stay with Four Brothers in a Cashmoney tourn with HULER, Couche and Bumper.. 
but my real team is The Beast Punichers WITH JMARLEY..
HUSLER is my bro... if u tell him bad words = me too !!!  Give respect and ppl will respect u! 
learn to speak or take off your cock out of your mouth-

more_horiz
HULER not continue have a conversation with this stupid guy! its very sad continue... no merit

more_horiz
Princess haha calling me a noob I think I will upload the messages you sent let's see how much of a idiot you will really look like!!! Stop burning serious lmao at least now I no your a liar haha

more_horiz
Lol found it a message by priceless HELP ME OUT
Omg priceless you called me a liar on the internet that my stories are fake when you no I never lie you said I'm a lire because your getting annoyed noob!
Haha omg you look like a right mug for calling me a liar and you never asked for my help!!!!!!!!!!!
I will upload it ! Now everyone knows priceless is a filing noob and a fucking liar!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Omg princess I just found a message where you said you hate zombie player you said
I hate I'm as well he's a camper and a noob
Oh oh priceless you lieing basted!!!!!!!!
And your playing with him on your team your such a fucking two face cunt!!!!!!!!!!! Fuk you

more_horiz
upload everything u got u little pussy , no one cares. u act like a kid u cunt , cant even argue . u come up with messages and videos like a little loser . u suck u pubeless prick

more_horiz
and kaiser , ur shit doesnt even make any sense. learn english

more_horiz
Princesaaa shit! shut up bitch ...

more_horiz
No need learn english  viva españa ! fuk ur idiom

more_horiz
Lol priceless why lie no need to lie calling me a noob and then in private messages saying I'm good lol two faced haha

more_horiz
i never did that u lying cunt

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply