AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Registrations of Cheaters

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Legacy
Starler_is_Best
CrayolaKush420
Donielle_Dee
xx-KaiSeRR
MIA_CaShMoNeY
HU59-LER-UK
PaRaDiz_Peluxe
darkmachine
JMARLEY_CRONIK
kingsize
BumperBumpereeno
StafanoDuck
yonki_griefs_too
18 posters

pollShould I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?

No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
36%
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
42%
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
22%
Total Votes:

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 EmptyRegistrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Your are a high cheater who want become legit definitly, appear in the forum and play the tournaments?
The THREE conditions are :

1. Stop the cheating DEFINITELY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITELY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITELY !

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Jun - 2:06; edited 13 times in total

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 EmptyRegistrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
hey yoplix understand your anger towards cheaters but you can not do anything but ban them. I went booster and lag switchers long time but as I was tired because he did not sense a game decided to start playing tournaments. but every day there are new cheaters and impossible to make something, the only thing to do is ban in tournaments. cashmoney team is a cheater always was and I told you several times. conosco the cheaters and using fake accounts to play tournaments, it is easy to tell by the way they play. cashmoney became a nightmare, tournaments are organized by people with cheater. yoplix hope you do not much affect this but these things can happen, I'll be to catch cheaters. I am currently inactive because I was broke control but soon I will have a new one and play again

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
Stop to say they are all cheaters, it's false. It's only Soccer_boy mainly. The sole problem it's they accept this thing just to protec him, or than Crayola can insult somebody gratuitously and publicly because I don't want to be associated with its work for this reason.

descriptionRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 EmptyRe: Registrations of Cheaters

more_horiz
hahaha okk bye

more_horiz
I'm playing with hackers and you know something? not

more_horiz
I just know that you don't respect you too the condition finally and you continue to play with your main account sometimes. You can play with anybody in your private games but it's become a problem when you start to play with them in the public games against players who haven't ask to be hacked/modded or defeated by the cheating.

more_horiz
I always use my main account

more_horiz
So you are also a liar, saying to want accept the 3 conditions to play the tournaments.

more_horiz
as you say

more_horiz
crayolakush420 wrote:
and yoplix im a high cheater now since when speaking that i have never lag switched boosted or cheated one win on ANY ACCOUNT with that said if ur gonna ban me just grow some balls and tell ur so called grief family that mr fair yoplix is not banning me because im a cheater ur banning me because i told u to SUCK MY DICK on my website u fucking scrub

High cheaters are really DISRESPECTFUL players and it's why I banned directly them.

You was disrespectful recently because of these others reasons :
- Your PUBLIC, FREE and SHAMEFUL comments after my comments, further to my decision to stop the partnership with your events, otherwise why these comments? Do I was already impolite with somebody before? NEVER ! !  Evil or Very Mad
- Why these shameful comments are accepted by these CashMoney members? What did you said about me to your friends to see noboby shocked by your words in your website !! ?
- your choice to stay in the dark side and continue to play with cheaters (always with Soccer_boy, recently with Evan, the worst) rather than to reject them for their bad current acts in the Grief Mode. Then also to lying at jeanyves saying Soccer_boy is rejected from your team now.
- The fact to have lying about who was the player with the secondary account. I discovered by others more later that you played with Soccer_boy the Farm 2v2 tournament behing my back while he was banned. Look the difference about the communition between you and QOADRICORN. QOADRICORN, despite to have played also with him, didn't hid me this thing in the Town 2v2 tournament and confessed to me quickly in the topic finally
- Your sudden interest for jeanyves just to perturb him and my team by vengence without say something for me, the captain of the team in question. You never ask him to join you before our problem. When jeanyves was interested by Soccer_boy, he played in the JIZZZ team "KB_SOSA_JIZZZ" for the Manouchkov Championship, not again with the CashMoneys (the arguments from MIA was false).

Did I have given enough reasons?

I'm WAITING also and again from you :
- The proof of WHEN I was impolite or disrespectful with ONE of you CashMoney members (or with anybody more generally)
- The proof of my cheating of lag switch with jeanyves in 2013 (free accusations from MIA & MX to justify the Soccer_boy behavior).
- Some excuses maybe?

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 21 Jun - 0:28; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
hahaha I told you once soccer boy still playing  tournaments  with fake accounts but as always you do not believe me. but good

more_horiz
Couchepasbouger refais du boost sur unité.
En compagnie de : xx-KaiSeRR, EL_MUECA_U_KNOW, ArMaGeDdOn_-45, shane2ky, Mihail-Luciano...

Ils arrivent même a mourir sans adversaire Razz Dur la manche 1 m'voyez...

more_horiz
fucking hell the coments in this page. lmao. priceless you just priceless, you name says it all you worth nothing! you losing the lil respect you had against all the players. i see you having a go at nearly every player. kaiser will smash you 1v1 any time and hes alredy have. stop talking bullshit cos ur are the biggest, ur even calling ur own team members nooby? haha shame on you! you gona be left alone soon! so go away and find yourself somethig ells to do. all i see is coments everywere from you at every minute. just get a life ur fucking retard!

more_horiz
suck me off u cunt . who gives a fuck about u ??????? probably not even ur mum. u suck at zombies  thats all i have to say , and im not talking to noobs .

more_horiz
Cradle_of_Beer wrote:
Couchepasbouger refais du boost sur unité.
En compagnie de : xx-KaiSeRR, EL_MUECA_U_KNOW, ArMaGeDdOn_-45, shane2ky, Mihail-Luciano...

Ils arrivent même a mourir sans adversaire Razz Dur la manche 1 m'voyez...

Voila pourquoi je leur demande de quitter leur compte, on ne peut pas leur faire confiance. Ils sont prêt à te promettre et jurer d'arrêter et ils recommencent quelques mois plus tard, si ce n'est pas plus tôt.

J'avais déjà fait un check récemment en constatant ça.

more_horiz
J'ai squatté sur pas mal de jeu ... Mais j'ai jamais vu une communauté aussi pourrie...
C'est des guignols et je le dit depuis le début ! Et ça se prend pour la meilleur team mondiale, qu'ils sont drôle...

more_horiz
fuck you german basterd you dont even have respect to ur hown team mates. ur not worth shit. cant wait to fuck you up on farm.

Another hard & general insult like this and you will be banned. "Noobie" was not an insult [moderate by YoplixBoy25]

more_horiz
Jmarley STOP bro !!! Priceless big mouth... dont need to talk to young children because they are always liars and change their minds all the time. children rats bla bla bla lol not merit

more_horiz
Should I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?
No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
Registrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Vote_lcapRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Voting_bar2Registrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Bar_right
 38% [ 16 ]
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
Registrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Vote_lcapRegistrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Voting_bar2Registrations of Cheaters - Page 5 Bar_right
 45% [ 19 ]
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
 17% [ 7 ]
Total des votes : 42

more_horiz
Well seems like husler is the same old cheater than before . I played 1v1 against him , i won after 20secs and  he turned of his ps3 . Same old stuff.

more_horiz
Umm that's not cheating ..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply