AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Best Host for the opponent

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

pollTo host our game, do we must necessarily use our best host/connection for the opponents firstly, and not for our teamates?

No, it is a strategy, the essential is that the host is the same and the better of our team
50%
Yes, it's unfair and it's cheating to try to win with the connection.
50%
Total Votes:

descriptionBest Host for the opponent - Page 2 EmptyBest Host for the opponent

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

The host will need to be the better for the most of players in the game (8 players) and not only for our team (4 players). This rule will be official from the ZombieSlayinGod #5.

By exemple, if a team of 2 US and 2 EU players need to play against a team of 4 EU players, this team will need to select one EU player like host and not one US players. However, to select their US host, the team can replace the 2 EU players by 2 US players if these substitutes are US.

What do you think about the teams compounded by at least two players from differents country in the goal to select the worst host for the opponent?

Since the Cashmoney Town tournament, QOADRICORN has the idea to form a team with 2 differents country with different host to handicap the opponent.

It was firstly with Argentina players from the BKN team (CRISTOPHER & Alonso), then now, with my last French teammates (jeanyves, Rageux & magoul).

For me, it's not a cheating, at the moment of the host has the better connection of the team (biggest bandwidth). But it's also not a good stategy and I will explain why after.

In the futur, do we need to let the choice of a team to select the host by strategu, to we need to oblige to take the better host for the opponent?

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 3 Aug - 0:55; edited 11 times in total

descriptionBest Host for the opponent - Page 2 EmptyRe: Best Host for the opponent

more_horiz
Ahaha Why everyone are scare about my conex Wink

descriptionBest Host for the opponent - Page 2 EmptyRe: Best Host for the opponent

more_horiz
because it is bad and not fair for the enemy xD quadricorn has the worst connection from his team and i have the worst connection from my team so i can be host??

more_horiz
we did not lose because of the connection i just want to know

more_horiz
no one is afraid of u noob . give us 4 bar and its fine , gives us 2 and you have to live with the fact that you are a cheatrr

more_horiz
Zombieplayer10 wrote:
because it is bad and not fair for the enemy xD quadricorn has the worst connection from his team and i have the worst connection from my team so i can be host??

The rules said in all the past tourneys: you need to use YOUR better host". QOADRI has the better connection from his team (sole with optical fiber) but the bad for the opponents (because of the distance).

He try to play with this rule with the BKN during the CashMoney tournament, but missed, and he restarts the same thing now with my last French teammates. He is an opportunistic player.

It's why we will change this thing after this tourney to put the better connection for the major country/continent among the players of the team. They will need to play with an European connection because it's their major country.

But the fact to come in this subject after a defeat 3-0 tonight cannot be explain because of the connection, maybe for the past tourney, but not here.

more_horiz
no quadricorn has the worst connection in his team. on or host one enemy had the whole time 4 bar and the other 2 3 bar. he could be the host. if i host now in this tourney everybody would lag horrible sometimes but it is ok because it is a strategy?? if you do not allow me to host i do not understand why quadricorn can host. i do not want to be host in this tournament but if the enemy give us extra bad connection i can give them bad connection too? the 3-0 has nothing to do with that we lost because we played bad

more_horiz
Anaways you said Yoplix that " I have the best connexion in my team " So where is the problem with my team if I got the conex everytime

more_horiz
ZombiePlayer, go to read the first page, you will understand :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

You do a confusion, between the PING, (due to the distance between the players, ms) and the bandwidth (quality of the connection, kb/s).

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Sep - 1:41; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ wrote:
Anaways you said Yoplix that " I have the best connexion in my team " So where is the problem with my team if I got the conex everytime

Because you have the better bandwitch (quality of the connection), but because of the distance with the European players, the Ping is bad. You pretend to don't know? This trick to use your connection in your game with 7 Europeans players will be soon finished.

more_horiz
it is not fair that quadricorn give everybody 3 bar and one of us 2 bar and we give one of them 4 bar. why could not be the guy with 4 bar host?? if you guys would show us that he is the best host from his team nobody would say anything. i already heard that it is not the first time where he cheat with his connection so why nobody just check who has the best host from them before the tournament starts. before the tournament started, could not you or somebody else invite 3 freinds and play custom with them??  i mean like quadricorn invites his team and you, he start the game, you see how the connection is for the enemys and his team, you finish and try it with the next guy in his team. it just needs 5 min

more_horiz
we lost because none of us plays zombie anymore . but that doesent matter you still fake results if you let connection decide. its a shame

more_horiz
Go to read my last messages ZombiePlayer...
I know already QOADRI has the better bandwidth because optical fiber.

The Quality (Q) of your game isn't due only about the host bandwidth.

There are 3 factors :
- your bandwidth (kbps) = B1
- the host bandwitdh (kbps) = B2
- the time to do the info go from your until him (ping) (ms) = P

So Q ~ (B1*B2)/P

more_horiz
are they all in his team from canada??

more_horiz
My team train in my conex with 3 bars or 2 bars like you and sometimes we train against other team with 1 bar ( like United Kingston or Argentina conex ion)
So if you play everytime with 4 bars and you dont train on other connexion, it's your problem and it's sure that you will not go so far on tournaments.Just think about that Wink

more_horiz
haha they train on your connection. you guys are cheater xD i hope i see you in cell block.

more_horiz
my first tournament cell block i won and i didnt get my money, my second tournament i met cheaters. wtf is wrong with you all i just want to play tournaments haha i know we lost 3-0 because we played bad but you are a cheater and you know you do not have the  best host

more_horiz
even the boosters gave us in the tournament from cashmoney better internet for everyone

more_horiz
In cellblock 1vs1 you will play with my host Razz

more_horiz
Haha your team sicks everyone of us smashed one of yous in 1v1 . You guys suck and need cheating methods to beat your enemies. The only reason why we lose is because we never practice and almost never play zombie . U guys suck dirty cheaters Very Happy

more_horiz
in cell block you have no chance hahaha

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply