AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

pollShould we ban the Abusive Camping?

Yes, because the camping is not good for the Grief.
100%
No, because everybody should be able to play freely.
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionAbusive Camping EmptyAbusive Camping

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I've noted that the camping is always a problem in each tournament, currently with another new problem in the Free Map Tourney hosted by Priceless Legacy, despite a complete regulation :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It's why I decided to open a general topic about the camping, and not only about the CORNERS, subject of the past topic :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We need to use the BETTER and SAME WORDS & VOCABULARIES about the camping and be agree between us to use the same rule for each tourney, to don't have confusions and other interpretations possible.

Before, be agree with this term. The CAMPING is the fact to be in a position without movement a long moment. So, the fact to move between two wall in the jug room shouldn't never be considering like camping for exemple.

From the begining, I wanted separate two kinds of CAMPING. In the CORNERS (5 secs) and also, ANYWHERE (10 SECS). We are agree to say the most detrimental for the GRIEF is the camping in the corners, so it's why the timer is shortest. Also, we have noted that in Town we have 5 main embarrasing corners. So do will need to increase for all the corners in each map, of only for the major embarrasing corners?

Priceless Legacy talked about CAMPING SPOTS in his regulation, without to include and detail exactly with these terms. So he said me that the STAIRS, DOORWAYS are camping sport like CORNERS.

At the same time, this rule, if it's too strict, gives at the loser team the occasion to nitpick in the Theater Mode to try to restart the game. We need to fixe the happy medium.

I'm waiting your reactions and ideas to improve the camping rule and stop be annoyed with this thing forever. I'll create a poll if you have suggestions.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 29 May - 15:04; edited 2 times in total

descriptionAbusive Camping EmptyRe: Abusive Camping

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply