AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

[GER] Suicide Squad

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
YoPlixBoy25
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
9 posters

description[GER] Suicide Squad - Page 2 Empty[GER] Suicide Squad

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[GER] Suicide Squad - Page 2 Suicide-Squad-Comic-Logo-Movie
Main team (for the moment)

OneBoneHunter
II-Legacy-II
INFiNiTE-_-GaMER
DA_Gho

Possible subs (for the moment)

A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns
kCobain-

I put in '...' because we are not sure yet about our team mates. We keep changing our team constellation and we are open for new members.Smile
If you are interested, just contact and we will see Very Happy

description[GER] Suicide Squad - Page 2 EmptyRe: [GER] Suicide Squad

more_horiz
our teamname will be suicide squad and it wont be changed, just deal with it. we dont care how u name ur team , do whatever u want . just dont reply cuz we wont reply to u no more

more_horiz
Sorry, i found it and ill take it Wink

more_horiz
You are the the king of the off-topic Legacy. I've talked about Cradle in the 3 Straight topic, not here.

The mastery of foreign language is not the sole proof of education or intelligence from a person. English was your sole subject at School? As well, I've already admitted that the foreign language, especially English, was not my strong point, and it's why I've done Scientific studies.

Also, I've stopped to use GT from a moment (bad surprises lol), I use now WR (WordReference) to improve my vocabulary. I create my sentences myself. Do you think I use GT for all my messages posted? Hah...

Yeah, we are bad to teach the foreign languages but 1st of the word about the medical teaching and search (teach in our own langage) and the health system for sure, it's better haha. Before to reorient me in the Informatic, I've took medical lessons during 2 years, I know what is it. If you want create a talk about the comparasion, German vs French (strong/weak points), or, to know who is the smartest between me and you, post here.
http://www.absolute-grief.net/post?f=2&mode=newtopic

I don't want post more off-topic in this team topic.

Post me also what was your last Maths lesson that you have learned. I would like to test your Maths knowledge in the chatbox, we go to laugh, come on :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/chatbox/

more_horiz
stop lying , u know nothing about informatic, medicine or science . u dont even know how to protect urself against booting without looking at up on google. u always chat bollox . in germany u cant even study informatic without speaking proper english , it wouldnt even be possible and it doesnt make any sense. u french guys have the worst education , period . u proove it over and over again .  french ppl suck at learning , doesnt matter what . dont tell me u guys are good at medicine , cuz u not.  france is a sad sad country. im feeling sorry for u guys that u get u raised as detriments. germany is on another level at everything, and im not saying that germany is a country where only smart people live. but our education system is 100 times better than it is in france.

more_horiz
Priceless You cannot protect yourself from booting untill you change ur IP and ur wrong the hitlerjugend group that has voted for good by hitler is no education lol specially you legacy being racist shows how german people have respect again dont talk about booting if u dont know how to boot lol and i think yoplix is smarter cuz i seen yoplix english getting better last 3 weeks GT is another story because it got much faults in it anyway

more_horiz
u are a retard . ur post says it all. straight detriment

more_horiz
OneBoneHunter wrote:
yes of course Ive created that one by myself Very Happy

Haha liar  Razz
You have stole the picture here :
http://screenrant.com/suicide-squad-movie-2016-fury-director/

Published 3 months ago by Andrew Dyce , Updated October 15th, 2014 at 7:25 pm,

[GER] Suicide Squad - Page 2 Suicide-Squad-Comic-Logo-Movie

Suicide Squad Comic Logo Movie Suicide Squad Movie Coming 2016, David Ayer Directing

It isn’t just the most famous heroes of DC Comics that are taking the spotlight in Warner Bros.’ now fully-revealed shared universe movie schedule, as the news also brings with it confirmation that Suicide Squad is officially in development. Not only that, but it’s planned to be the first DC Comics film released after Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, scheduled to hit theaters on August 5, 2016.

Rather than the white background, a Zombies background would be probably better. Do you know how to change it or I can do it for you ? Laughing

more_horiz
XD! Lol let him make 1 self german have more education he said it. xD

more_horiz
Verry Ugly picture i gave you my name then take my picture:
[GER] Suicide Squad - Page 2 Suicide_squad___logo_by_mrsteiners-d70de8s

more_horiz
Ur a sad fucking yerman scum bag... you attacking the french now?
Your a racist sad cunt . No more words to discribe you..
go get a life for uself and stop tryng to couse fights in this comunity.
all I see is you and your stupid coments every were.
and soo funny. Last night you tell us no semtex no double tap and your fucking
team mates had semtex and double tap? Lol ur funny. Also we say no camping 
in farm and first thing you guys do is block the stairs?  
Go call urselfs HATED SQUAD. AS YOU GUYS SEEM TO BE HATED BY EVERYONE 
IN THIS COMUNITY..

more_horiz
Haha yes JMARLEY. Legacy had no friends after my old friends felt pity for him and helped him a bit this racist cunt is only a scumbag hes just another joke i bet if my old friends will leave him he has no friends and is gonna teamup with cradle again xD

more_horiz
According to the Legacy mind, should I say German are all noob for the design, graphism and custom work? I wait the 3 Straight team picture from Legacy since the past year, but I'm sure I will not have other thing than a shit picture, it's why it's so long Razz

more_horiz
haha marley u sad loser Very Happy are actually still in prision ? by the way how did u get in prison ? did u jerk off to little boys as the went home from school ? u provably tried to catch one and got caught . my teammates had semtex ? are u thick ? also i havent even said anything about semtex , all did was asking u why u are still a virgin . just ask one of ur prison boys , they will help u losing it Very Happy how am i racist ? by telling them frenchs how dumb they are ? and how am i hated ? by hating on others and making fun of them myself ? im obviously the ond who dislikes retards like u . and u say i make stupid comments ? just because u dont get the what i say ? haha marley u are a retard , u got no brain at all and im really feeling sorry for :'(

more_horiz
yoplix what for graphics ? all u do is u go to ur friend and ask him if he can make it for u . u dont do nothing urself Very Happy if i want a teampicture i get one

more_horiz
in germany u cant even study informatic without speaking proper english , it wouldnt even be possible and it doesnt make any sense.

For sure, we need to know read and write English for sure (written informatic language), but why we need to understand and talk perfectly at oral if you have the project to practise a job and to work in his own country? I had to pass only a test in writting for my case and no more. Obviously, It's your way who is constraining for nothing.

u dont even know how to protect urself against booting without looking at up on google

Are you thinking to be entirely protected currently? Everybody can be booted at anytime by everybody, same you. So we cannot talk about protection but about prevention finally. You just need to have a dynamic IP and to reboot your Internet Provider to generate a new IP, and to repeat this process the most time possible, because there are too many ways to get easily the IP from somebody.

stop lying , u know nothing about informatic, medicine or science

My university studies and academic achievements
2006/09 : General scientific studies
2009 : Scientific Baccalaureate
2009/11 : PCEM1 & PACES (medicine studies)
2011/13 : L1 BGPC (biologic, geologic physical and chemistry studies)
2013/15 : L3 MIASHS (informatic and maths studies)
And you, what are yours?

Come on to talk maths in live with me in the chatbox, we go to see our maths and scientific skill. You are talking about education, with the foreign language like sole criteria, but i'm sure your was a dunce in the scientific subjects
http://www.absolute-grief.net/chatbox

more_horiz
yoplix what for graphics ? all u do is u go to ur friend and ask him if he can make it for u . u dont do nothing urself Very Happy if i want a teampicture i get one

All the banner and graphics from this website are done by myself only and with PhotoFiltre, are you jealous? Do you thought somebody loose his time to create ALL the banners for me? Haha Shocked

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 31 Jan - 12:52; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
06 u went to college ? and u are 23? haha ok Very Happy please tell me when have i said that its all about foreign languages ? so did u write test or did google do it for u ? go check ur emails and than tell me again french people are good at science and maths.

more_horiz
making a banner takes 5 min . im sure someone has 5 min for u

more_horiz
06 u went to college ? and u are 23? haha ok Very Happy please tell me when have i said that its all about foreign languages ? so did u write test or did google do it for u ? go check ur emails and than tell me again french people are good at science and maths.

I've started the high school at Sept 2006 (15 years old),and selected the scientific option when I was 16 years old. Where is the problem?

About your results, it's depending of where you watch. Yes, mainly, the French players in BO2 have stoped the school early, but the french players in BO2 are all the French? Lol. If you ask in my environnement, you will have not the same results. It' according to the environnement where the persons are...I know also many German dunce players without done a generality.

So stop to play the intellectual because you speak English better than me, I'm pretty sure you are a dunce in the Scientific studies, otherwise, join me in the chatbox to show me the opposite.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 31 Jan - 13:24; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Priceless_Legacy wrote:
making a banner takes 5 min . im sure someone has 5 min for u

Haha,this is the proof you have never created one design work with Photofiltre or Photoshop lol. A shit banner takes 5 min, yes. A nice picture, with different sizes, and the brightness option, more than 1 hour at least.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 31 Jan - 13:56; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply