AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Aimlock (Lock Sight)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
mrla
KB-mrla
Dayzh
Tritex_Zombie
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
WroeToShoties--
xx-KaiSeRR
AzK_Killing
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
13 posters

pollShould we ban the Aimlock (Lock Sight)?

Yes
81%
No
19%
Total Votes:

descriptionAimlock (Lock Sight) - Page 2 EmptyAimlock (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

We start a new month and I suggest you now this new rule for the next tournaments. I've heard you and I've waited all this time to be sure. the Aimlock will be now forbidden in AbsoluteGrief for the start of the new tournaments. The Aimlock stays allowed in the current tournaments (Griefers Holidays, Battle of Titans, Infinite Tourneys) but will be banned for the next.

You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to hit him but not 2 consecutive time or more ! (no abusive lock)

The Aimlock is forbidden for all the targets, Zombies or Opponents. If you are afraid to do an Aimlock during a game, you are able to deactivate the help to the aim in the options. This is an important advice for the players who were got used to play with the Aimlock

As a reminder, the Aimlock is the fact to aim and lock the sight on a target indefinitely. In this way, we can follow directly each movement of the target. The target can be a Zombie or a Opponent. With this tricks, to block an opponent become more easily.

The Aimlock (Lock Sight) is became a problem and a polemic in each custom and tournament game. Many players don't like the trick and said this is a cheating, this is too easy to do because we don't need skills like the YY, this is not nice to watch, etc...

Do we need to ban the Aimlock (Lock Sight) in the tournaments?
Do we need also to ban the Help to the sight, like is played on XBOX?
Please to explain why.

Official topic about the Aimlock (Lock Sight) in the Strategies/Tricks section :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 12 Aug - 6:54; edited 18 times in total

descriptionAimlock (Lock Sight) - Page 2 EmptyRe: Aimlock (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
Kb-mrla->when I use the computer
Mrla->When I use the mobile phone

more_horiz
Ok but you have to use directly the same account. Thanks to use now only your account the most used (mrla). You can ask me if you want to change your nickname.

I will find soon a way to merge the double accounts.

more_horiz
No problem now I use always this account

more_horiz
We start a new month and I suggest you now this new rule for the next tournaments. I've heard you and I've waited all this time to be sure. the Aimlock will be now forbidden in AbsoluteGrief for the start of the new tournaments. The Aimlock stays allowed in the current tournaments (Griefers Holidays, Battle of Titans, Infinite Tourneys) but will be banned for the next.

You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to kick him (no abusive lock) but not 2 consecutive time or more !

more_horiz
Finally..

more_horiz
A bien tient ELEMEENT, le premier à réagir!Razz
Je sais que beaucoup attendait sur ça, donc c'est tant mieux ! Wink

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:

You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to kick him (no abusive lock) but not 2 consecutive time or more !

Au moins les gens peuvent continuer mais pas de facon abusive c'est meilleur que de le bannir completement.

more_horiz
Ohhhhhhh yes thts awesome news Yoplix ! Thx my Fking Hommy;) So its all good ill be back thé 3rd of september Wink So the Guitar tournamnt No lock sight Wink

more_horiz
Ohhhhhhh yes thts awesome news Yoplix ! Thx my Fking Hommy;) So its all good ill be back thé 3rd of september Wink So the Guitar tournamnt No lock sight Wink

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:

Au moins les gens peuvent continuer mais pas de facon abusive c'est meilleur que de le bannir completement.

C vrai c mieux de le Bannir completement !!Wink

more_horiz
AzK_Killing wrote:

T'est parti fait la guerre ?

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:

C vrai c mieux de le Bannir completement !!Wink

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:

Tu pourra juste viser comme à l'ancienne, quand le lock sight n'était pas connu. Le lock sight, c'est à dire que le fait de bloquer la visée pour cuter/tazer l'enemie plus d'une fois sera interdit, comme le camping abusif.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Tritex_Zombie wrote:

Tu pourra juste viser comme à l'ancienne, quand le lock sight n'était pas connu. Le lock sight, c'est à dire que le fait de bloquer la visée pour cuter/tazer l'enemie plus d'une fois sera interdit, comme le camping abusif.

Du coup on devra desactiver la visee auto?

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
AzK_Killing wrote:

Mais oui ta toute a fait raison Wink Chuis entraine de massacrer Des Koofars par Exemple: OfficiallyBark Bark Bark, Melon Head,A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S !!! I Massacre thm like in Bo2 !! But Disrupt_Dayzh and Disrupt_Grinch are 2 big Homosexuel So here in Taliban law execute thm Wink Fking Jaleem Armano !!

more_horiz
AzK_Killing wrote:
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
AzK_Killing wrote:

Mais oui ta toute a fait raison Wink Chuis entraine de massacrer Des Koofars par Exemple: OfficiallyBark Bark Bark, Melon Head,A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S !!! I Massacre thm like in Bo2 !! But Disrupt_Dayzh and Disrupt_Grinch are 2 big Homosexuel So here in Taliban law execute thm Wink Fking Jaleem

Yo quand tu reviendra le tournoi legendary aura commencer ?

more_horiz
[Only admins are allowed to see this link] has been banned 7 days.
Reason :Homophobic Abuses

...But Disrupt_Dayzh and Disrupt_Grinch are 2 big Homosexuel So here in Taliban law execute thm Wink Fking Jaleem Armano !!

more_horiz

Du coup on devra desactiver la visee auto?

Non, tu n'es pas obligé.
Par contre, si tu ne te sens pas capable de toi même de ne pas faire de lock sight ou de céder à cette tentation pendant une partie, je te conseille de la désactiver.

more_horiz
AzK_Killing, don't come with another account (Bigreanimatorr) or I go to ban your IP+FAI
Banned is banned.

more_horiz
Killing  Laughing Laughing What happen LOL . Where is your big mouth . hhahahahha

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply