AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Aimlock (Lock Sight)

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
mrla
KB-mrla
Dayzh
Tritex_Zombie
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
WroeToShoties--
xx-KaiSeRR
AzK_Killing
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
13 posters

pollShould we ban the Aimlock (Lock Sight)?

Yes
81%
No
19%
Total Votes:

descriptionAimlock (Lock Sight) - Page 3 EmptyAimlock (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

We start a new month and I suggest you now this new rule for the next tournaments. I've heard you and I've waited all this time to be sure. the Aimlock will be now forbidden in AbsoluteGrief for the start of the new tournaments. The Aimlock stays allowed in the current tournaments (Griefers Holidays, Battle of Titans, Infinite Tourneys) but will be banned for the next.

You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to hit him but not 2 consecutive time or more ! (no abusive lock)

The Aimlock is forbidden for all the targets, Zombies or Opponents. If you are afraid to do an Aimlock during a game, you are able to deactivate the help to the aim in the options. This is an important advice for the players who were got used to play with the Aimlock

As a reminder, the Aimlock is the fact to aim and lock the sight on a target indefinitely. In this way, we can follow directly each movement of the target. The target can be a Zombie or a Opponent. With this tricks, to block an opponent become more easily.

The Aimlock (Lock Sight) is became a problem and a polemic in each custom and tournament game. Many players don't like the trick and said this is a cheating, this is too easy to do because we don't need skills like the YY, this is not nice to watch, etc...

Do we need to ban the Aimlock (Lock Sight) in the tournaments?
Do we need also to ban the Help to the sight, like is played on XBOX?
Please to explain why.

Official topic about the Aimlock (Lock Sight) in the Strategies/Tricks section :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 12 Aug - 6:54; edited 18 times in total

descriptionAimlock (Lock Sight) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Aimlock (Lock Sight)

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
AzK_Killing, don't come with another account (Bigreanimatorr) or I go to ban your IP+FAI
Banned is banned.

Yoplix big reanimator c'est azk lucky pas killing

more_horiz
Ok, my tournament will be the first with no Lock sight.

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
AzK_Killing, don't come with another account (Bigreanimatorr) or I go to ban your IP+FAI
Banned is banned.

Quel intérêt alors qu'il vient de poster sa photo sur son compte original? Ils doivent se partager les comptes, je pense. De toute façon c'est UN compte /joueur, donc le ban reste légitime.

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Banned is banned.

Quel intérêt alors qu'il vient de poster sa photo sur son compte original? Ils doivent se partager les comptes, je pense. De toute façon c'est UN compte /joueur, donc le ban reste légitime.

Nop c'est pas lui vu que je viens de le ask

more_horiz
c est le compte a handicapé halouf

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Aug - 18:30; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Banned is banned.

de koi tu parle jai meme pas le cmpte de bigreanimateur . c AzK_Lucky .

more_horiz
Oui on a déjà réglé ça hier soir, tkt.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Aug - 0:49; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
AzK_Killing wrote:
Tritex_Zombie wrote:
AzK_Killing wrote:
Ohhhhhhh yes thts awesome news Yoplix ! Thx my Fking Hommy;) So its all good ill be back thé 3rd of september Wink So the Guitar tournamnt No lock sight Wink

T'est parti fait la guerre ?

Mais oui ta toute a fait raison Wink Chuis entraine de massacrer Des Koofars par Exemple: OfficiallyBark Bark Bark, Melon Head,A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S !!! I Massacre thm like in Bo2 !! But Disrupt_Dayzh and Disrupt_Grinch are 2 big Homosexuel So here in Taliban law execute thm Wink Fking Jaleem

Yo quand tu reviendra le tournoi legendary aura commencer ?

Ouais je crois de kelke jours .peut etre de 2 ou 3 jours . Yo lucky Krypteck morocan sont bon ; ils ont gagner 3 -0 contre Disrupt trash team par forfait ou il les ont detruit comme tjrs ;

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Oui on a déjà réglé ça hier soir, tkt.

ahh ok c bien

more_horiz
Commence pas à te créer des comptes car ça vite me souler, tu es banni jusqu'au 8.

more_horiz
k

more_horiz
Yo yoplix on peut utilliser le lock sight pour tuer le zombie ? car moi je l'utillise avec le taser pour me faire des point

more_horiz
Tu lock sight même les zombies ? Razz

Le Aimlock devient interdit pour tous. Après, des adversaires pourraient réclamer sur le fait que tu ai pu tuer un zombies qui te bloquait grâce au lock sight, alors que tu aurais du mourrir. C'est un exemple.

D'ailleurs, je vais ajouter cette précision sur le message.
Pas de Lock sight sur n'importe quelle cilble : Zombies ou Adversaires.

more_horiz
The Aimlock is forbidden for all the targets, Zombies or Opponents. If you are afraid to do an Aimlock during a game, you are able to deactivate the help to the aim in the options. This is an important advice for the players who were got used to play with the Aimlock

more_horiz
damn those guys who aimlock all the times gonna have problems now when they will start playing tournaments Sad

more_horiz
It's why I advise them to deactivate the help to the aim in the options ! Wink

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
Tu lock sight même les zombies ? Razz

Le Aimlock devient interdit pour tous. Après, des adversaires pourraient réclamer sur le fait que tu ai pu tuer un zombies qui te bloquait grâce au lock sight, alors que tu aurais du mourrir. C'est un exemple.

D'ailleurs, je vais ajouter cette précision sur le message.
Pas de Lock sight sur n'importe quelle cilble : Zombies ou Adversaire

nan de base je suis pas un joueur qui lock je l'utilise par exemple si un joueur veut aller blocker une porte ba si je met un petit coup de lock jarrive devant lui pareille pour les escalier du masto et je lock les zombie car que je trouve que c'est plus facile pour ce faire des points

more_horiz
Je suggère que l'on désactive TOUS l'aide à la visée dans les options, en perso comme en tournois (comme on joue sur XBOX). Habituez-vous rapidement.

I suggest that we disable ALL the help to the aim in the options, in custom as in tournaments (like  XBOX is played). Get used to, quickly.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply