AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 6 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 6 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
La dernière fois je l'ai vus faire un truc cete avec un compte BLOCKS mes désolée sa se fait pas et je crois qu'il a glitcher avec POLISH ET ABZY

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 6 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
ZuckiZutt has stoped definitely the cheating or not?

I think YES don´t know exactly... In my opinion Zucky isn´t a high cheater

more_horiz
They already modded the leader bords

more_horiz
Look at leaderbords for grief cellblock 1 and 2nd place... also look at borough leaderboards first 6 they modded 10.000 wins

more_horiz
Finally some USA players have confirmed to me the identity of these hacker/booster. Is only 1 player, his name is Conman33. His youtube account: 33Conman https://www.youtube.com/user/conman3314

I found a link on this player on their profile youtube, by subscribing to the account of another hacker names SKush_420 aka SmokinKush420... It´s confirmed the true identity about the player who ruined grief leaderboards in 2015: Conman33 noob of the year!!!

more_horiz
No its not skush

more_horiz
Pretty sure if I wanted to ruin the leaderboards I would have SKush all over them, don't really care for it honestly. You kids are sad I mod a few pubs for fun on a account that has 20 wins whoopty doo also all of my SmokinKush420_ wins arelegit go watch the theater fuckin idiots Smile

more_horiz
I agreed if he really was the hacker he would of put skush on all maps

more_horiz
By the way am not with cheating period

more_horiz
Ey SmokinKush I never said that u ruined leaderboards. I just said that Conman33 subscribed to your youtube channel. The player who ruined leaderboards It´s Conman33, not you!

I hate all hackers, yesterday was playing a public cell block and another hacker beat me with mods. lol can´t play legit = no skills! noobss..

more_horiz
If you really are doing this in public games, you cheat and you are considered a cheater.

Generally I hate all hackers! I think they should all be banned from this website and from BO2, but the problem is that Treyarch does nothing. They are destroying the game and aren´t punished. 

HACKERS can use mods in games, boot ppl offline, get your IP, can steal accounts, get your adress! loool wtf no tolerance for hackers fuk them

more_horiz
I agreed ..... but trust me they cant take your acount

more_horiz
Yes ZuckiZutt 2

more_horiz
i dont cheat or boost am a legit player yoplix
Smile

more_horiz
You have my IP and 3 weeks ago you cheated.

more_horiz
You can take account, I just like having fun in pub games makin it fun for everyone in my lobby I don't care if I win or lose honestly if I'm goin against friends I let them win my wholething is I enjoy hearing people having fun in my lobby I open up the chat to hear everyone in a grief lobby and its really fun don't believe me then add me

more_horiz
Concenrant Zucki, j'ai laissé une chance à de nombreux anciens tricheurs, donc même si c'est assez récent pour lui, observons comment ils se comportent en jouant les tournois, et il sera de nouveau banni s'il recommence. C'est pour ça que j'avais demandé ici s'il avait définitivement arrêté à la suite de son message d'excuse.

more_horiz
Je viens de voir une video où il a effectivement triché, mais rien d'abusif, il est dans une partie ou ROMPE mode mais il est aussitôt éjecté.

We have found a game from Friday 13th where Zucki was playing with hackers !! So it's not 3 months like he said and the other said but only 10 days. We said not PUBLIC GAMES to joke with the modding, only in CUSTOM. But there are nothing of abusive fortunately for him.

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Mon 23 Mar - 6:06; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
2015/03/23
Checking with Kaiser

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on Twitch

1. jetebaize13 (H), olivier_du_62, k-joker778, tornado_123m7, Modding in Cell Block
2. Azad800 (H), LARRY_1234, SAN_RAFAEL_89, poundok73
3. ROMPE_CABEZAS-2, ZuckiZutt, KriTicKaL-_-GunS (2015 March 13th), Modding in Town
4. cr4zyZambieGirl, (H), Skunkberrykush2, zTheBoo, NO_NAME_916, Lag Switch in Cell Block
5. SnikeurDzomBii (H), DiOxyDe_69, WnD_Alex, mads57, Lag Witch in FArm
6. LPackman, Modding in Farm
7. MLG_2PRO (H), Glitching in Borough,
8. xSKush182_, djkiller0123, U_Got_Griefed, Boosting in Borough
9. Grief_Junky_420, KING__JUNKY, Boosting in Borough
10. KaLaMaR_-MoiZii (H), FeaZi-, Lag Switch in Farm

more_horiz
Also I got video of hooch lagswitching llzombis l lagswitching john rambo lagswitching and unicorn jizz glitching and debogotdope permanent perk. I get there full names

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply