AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Checks Cheaters | 2014-06-07

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
xx-KaiSeRR
YoPlixBoy25
6 posters

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-06-07 EmptyRe: Checks Cheaters | 2014-06-07

more_horiz
Checks Cheaters 06/07

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV

• JE-T-VU (H), DJ-SkriiL3x-, (lastreet60, DelTa-SmOkErZz) [Hacking + Modding]
  • DrRayGun (H), (avfc4pete4, NeKcuse) [Lag Switching] [from PathongCityGang]
  • Moonlight84 (H), (benji77340, fUrIoUsIfZoMbI99) [Hacking/Modding] [from PathongCityGang]
  • murkin_season01 (H), NHKbro21, WillWright23, HuRt2K12_WeHuRtU [Lag Switching] [from Mihail-Luciano]
  • corin19, Mihail-Luciano, Blud_Massacre935, hockeybarcino, "FK-_-YoPlixBoy25, FK-AbsoluteGrief, FK_CASHMONEY-_-" [Boosting]
  • SLTrueLove510 (H), THE_BAY_KILLA510, Mihail-Luciano, Mihail-The-BoSs, ZombieDemoliseur, POWERHOUSE1_JR,  [Boosting]
  • corin19, Mihail-Luciano, Soccer_boy08, Negative-Creep27, "FK-_-YoPlixBoy25, FK-AbsoluteGrief" [Boosting]
  • U_GOT_GRIEFED_33 (H), Grief_Junky_420C, SmokinKush420_, bignasty176193, "MyLobbyHoe33, FckTheRest33" [Hacking + Boosting]
  • hootch78, mondo_murk [Glitching] [from JOKERxBO1626]
  • corin19, Mihail-Luciano, xx-KaiSeRR, superjoshua98, "FK-_-YoPlixBoy25, FK-AbsoluteGrief" [Boosting]
  • TERMINATOR_803, F: kpak00, real_pucci-007
  • U_GOT_GRIEFED_33 (H), KING__JUNKY, SmokinKush420_, xSavaage93 [Hacking + Boosting]
  • U_GOT_GRIEFED_33 (H), Grief_Junky_420C, KING__JUNKY, Conman33, "MyLobbyHoe33, FckTheRest33" [Hacking + Boosting]

more_horiz
Checks Cheaters | 2014-06-07 1FaczDJ
Checks Cheaters | 2014-06-07 H35EBaJ

Fuck YoPlixBoy25 & AbsoluteGrief ?

General vengence against me because of the cheating rules? I'm not impressed by these really despicable players. Stay in your side forever !

more_horiz
You deserve it for intrusive.... ur shit web site likes corin!!! u destroy our reputation = corin19 destroy ur website! soon he will hack ur fuking job

more_horiz
You think, because Treyarch/Activision done nothing, can continue to rot us the desire to play in a game? Do you want scare me with your threats because I report the cheating? I will continue this fight. Don't play this game with me. I have already all the informations I need about you, other cheaters here and players evil-minded  who would like destroy my work, (IPA   ISP   ILR = precise location) and I already talked with friends and the main host of the forum to protect my work by different ways and to restore it quickly if need. Don't forget, you are not invisible here (even if you use a proxy) and Forumactif can give me again more informations if need. I never used it for a bad usage for the moment but don't push me to the limit.

You accepted to continue to cheat with your account with the worst cheaters and to rot us the desire to play. You should accept to be considered like a cheater, to be rejected by everybody here. Do you think this is not legitimate and unfair with all your bullshit against the Grief Mode? Go to join quickly the cashmoney website and don't come never here. I will ban your account and your IP soon anyway. Go to boost quickly, you lost your time, I've seen this morning that SLTrueLove trolled you 1st place in the Farm ranking with many many victories ! You have many work now !

Also, you would like to play against my team in Cell Block, but do you think one moment if we want to play against your team of cheaters in unfazed spirit? We play firstly to have fun, talk in a friendly way and laugh with our opponents, really not to blow a fuse against you or CouchePasBouger in the lobby. Do you want to know who is the better generally in the Grief Mode? Go to see our last results this last year and compare with yours, go to ask the others players here or anywhere and you will see, not necessary to fight against you or your teammates. Where was you for the first main Grief tournaments, where all the players (cheater & legit) were registered?

descriptionChecks Cheaters | 2014-06-07 EmptyChecks Cheaters | 2014-06-07

more_horiz
Ohhh shit i lose my n1 in farm! Crying or Very sad  very sad.. pffff u are pathetic... I am very angry hahaha 
very stupid yoplix... np if TrueLove get n#1 im happy making you rage

HU59-LER CouchePasBouguer are brothers! all ppl know that u rage in tournament because u never win us! 

Continue this fight vs cheaters... more and more because you complaint and tempts people to do

Ur team are shit.. only know town because is ur map.. if u play another map ur team very noobs

more_horiz
Yeah so why you need to cheat to get this 1st place if it's not important for you?

Yeah we prefer town because it's the first and main map of the Griefers, for the better Grief. 70% of the players play and prefer Town. Town = Knuckles = Difficult Revive = Better Grief. So, yes we prefer be better in the main map where 2/3 tourneys are played. In the other maps (Farm, but especially Cell Block & Borough), we don't need to Grief to win but to Survive.

more_horiz
since momo_loco no play i stop definitely cheat! The reason that i start again is because ur pathetic rules ban a lot of ppl on ur tournaments! It's my protest against you

u know that only 30% or my games had boost on farm... cellb, borought is well.. never laggs switch... never glitch... I dont consider high cheater ... high cheaters = SL-TrueLove, microbe47000, EvalsaLegend... (doing cheats every day) ... i did an error but  if u dont say to forgive ppl = bad for ur community.

more_horiz
No, you restarted many times after he stoped, just to humiliate illari and stay 1st. ~1000 games cheated = high cheaters... I don't want to create 1000 groups to class the cheaters. You are now associated with corin in more than 20 games recently to boost, to humiliate me and to rot my work, so you are accomplice and considered like him. corin19 = Kaiser = Soccer_boy, etc...

Why you don't understand that, as you was disrespectful with the novice and public players, they are now angry against you and it's their sole possible vegence to reject you from our tournaments? You want to be forgive, I don't trust your words but your acts : go to respect the triple condition !

more_horiz
haha yoplixboy u could play 2 v 4 with jeanyves against his full team . they would have no chance . kaiser u r not good man seriously . everyone knows . just go and ask people . mad boosting nooby

more_horiz
then all boosters are nooby really? im no good but i won u sometimes with troll acc cell b or borought

more_horiz
princeless 4vs4 farm... r20 when u win my real team then u can tell this worlds... not now! u hater is normal this worlds

more_horiz
we play 2 v 4 . just wanna make it fair for u

more_horiz
u never won against . i know that u spanish guys like lying so its no surprise

more_horiz
Princeless u are phatetic its simple... down syndrome

more_horiz
u not even know wat dat is u retard

more_horiz
the day that i ******
No Insults !!  Evil or Very Mad 

more_horiz
shut up kaiser noob

more_horiz
Sleep  Sleep  Sleep  SufferNIX woohhh a high cheater that stop because his boyfriend Yoplix tell him

more_horiz
Eres la gran mierda del modo pena... ahora sos su putita y se lo haces todo no? vaya noob q estas exo

more_horiz
jaja pobre .Yo soy un gran cheat ,mira voss jaja sos un noob al igual que corin y mihail luciano dan pena de lo ascos que son para jugar , aprende a jugar primero manco y despues habla

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply