AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 19 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 19 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
mdrr

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 19 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
When someone booting offline (BlazingKush_  or RnadyBoyKush_ ) in my tourneys i swear of god you can get a night in the cells because its serious now ! You gonna get great problems !

more_horiz
Bien de te faire virer d'une équipe ou a la base t'étaig le capitaine Crime? Smile

more_horiz
Hein ? Tu parles d'infinite ? en joue ensemble mes ce week-end je pourrais pas être la .

more_horiz
Gros , tu peux pas fermer une fois ta gueul je sais que tu est mon fanboy a répondre tous le temps a mes message mais tu veux pas être bannir comme Furkan j'espere ? C'est ca alors ferme ta gueul mon finiboy xD

more_horiz
nassarjr, RASPOUTCHA, X-JAYNEE-MUFC-X = LAGSWITCH IN PUBLIC CELLBLOCK = VIDEO Wink

more_horiz
Yo infinite ask me to say at all he cant connect a man change her password

more_horiz
* Boosting grief borough +1500 games.

LARRY1234 Azad800 JustinWilson Big_Sostorva.

Proof in Dr_DeputyDOG channel!

* Yesterday I played Public Town and McKillerJ (player of leaderboards) plug pull after loose in R. 17! 
There are no Proof but you can ask SSV_LeGEND ApeX_Prrredator and Trocalize (they were my team. They can confirm my evidence.

Soon I will make a new list of current cheaters of leaderboards.  Wink

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply