AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 14 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 14 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Cheaters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 14 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Posting some videos of both of u two lagswitching and cheating. I got evidence u guys got shit so have fun switcherss

more_horiz
Haha fan boy kaiser we have a fan boy name conegirl 33.. pussy dont lie u dont got shit ur a lame who needs to sell 10dollar mods for living.. u got no life u want to use our names to cheat

more_horiz
Chicklay twins.. and lagswitchers and cheaters... I make sure everyone know who u guys are...

more_horiz
Haha... ur the funny one buying lobbies off kush.. noobie I don't sell lobbies hoe.. I mod for fun fuck face trash boy.. fan boy u guys wish u had fan boys.. so u guys could try and fuck them.. faggets.. stop typing start sucking homos..

more_horiz
When u look at me and u see a girl because ur mom and dad never showed u the difference.. that's why u take dick in stead of giving the dick..

more_horiz
When you can upload a 20000 $ video cash money holla at me.. ask kush to show you video

more_horiz
congirl33 Laughing

more_horiz
Sorry you dad drug money don't count.
lil mexican cartel member..

more_horiz
)_)===========B tongue congirl33 ... U are my hacker putita

more_horiz
Hi Kaiserr I with ur mom right now show be careful I'll tell her u been bad

more_horiz
And u two are my BITCHES

more_horiz
Funny thing is I play in these tournaments... haha... find me... I don't claim to be the best but just like to fuck with the one that think they are the best noobies

more_horiz
U think u r the best. At a 3 year old game homos.. the best ones done came and moved on to the next.. u guy are claiming fame when there is no fame stupids.. ya I mod because the game old and boring.. u guys have no way to move on or something.. I didn't say shit to u two fuck till u guy put my name In ur mouth pussys.. u guys are calling me out because u guys are scared.. scared of losing u stupid reputation of a 3 year old game sad..

more_horiz
Conegirl kaiser and columbus fanboy

more_horiz
Me and kaiser have a cheerleader fan gurl name conegirl33.. make alot of videos of us dummy udiot .. we dont even play public no more so plz putita go use our names and when u do think about how much u love us.. you waste ue time on us .. so we are important men in your life. $$$$$ I dont need mods I got more money then you'll ever make ask kush he seen it cash

more_horiz
Ask kush..i did..
he's said u guys had a small dick.. he seen It... it's funny u noobie noone even care about grief lil noobies... I seen u given Kaiserr head in the barn while playing in grief seen the video... noobies can't play cod so sad so sad...

more_horiz
And u guy have run a crossed me in public lies.. u guys run.. go fuck u self and each other.. both u guy are loser and haters.. no skill..

more_horiz
Hater lmao if we are pussy and nobbies 1vs1 our host.. hating its you who is in love with me and kaiser.. how gay your thinking about our dicks. . Bro aren't you old enough to mind your own.. get a gurl have kids .. quit games your 40 and have no gurl or money or life.. u live with ur mom still:(

more_horiz
Conegirl33 your a pathetic faggot I feel sorry for you honest to god we mean so much to you . That u waste your time trying to make us look bad but no one cares lol you are in need of medication ...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply