AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

CaShMoNeY Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
magoul62
MIA_CaShMoNeY
YoPlixBoy25
ZombieSlayinGod
8 posters

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
Yoplix I think we should ban Soccer_boy08, BigGucciDart/nR-bananakush, and Beizmo from our tournaments because they are associated with EvanIsALegend, someone who can get your IP address and turn off your internet for around 2 and a half hours. Having them in tournaments could be a huge risk because people could get kicked offline in a tournament game, which they tried to do during the CaShMoNeY tournament.

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Mon 31 Mar - 22:52; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
I've seen that Beizmo and BigGucciDart have restarted the boosting with sargeantserge12 and SLTrueLove510 in Public Cell Block. Also Soccer_boy08? BigGucciDart is nR-bananakush?

more_horiz
Yes bigguccudart is bananakush, I dont want those 3 in our tournaments

more_horiz
So what do you think about this?

more_horiz
Yes, I always wanted forbid the high cheaters as I explain in another topic :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t202-registrations-of-cheaters

When Soccer_boy08 have restarted? I want to check in it's player's channel. BigGucciDart because of this lag switch during the CaShMoNeY tournament?

more_horiz
You cant see it in the players channel, its not a lagswitch it just shows them as timing out. It started about 2-3 weeks ago.

more_horiz
They dont have to be host, it doesnt even have to be in a game. It can happen from the lobby they just have to be in tbe same lobby as you and you can be gone for 2 and a half hours

more_horiz
So I dont understand why is it that a CaShMoNeY member is band from your tournaments this is a issue for me because I dont understand why of zombieslayinggods say so worst without even coming to me about it as the person incharge of CaShMoNeY I dont think its right for you to band one of my members from all your tournaments Soccer_Boy didnt and cannot boot anyone offline EvanIsaLegend can Soccer_Boy wasnt the one who booted fetus offline EvanIsaLegend did so why is Soccer being band from all tournaments because zombieslaying says so....
yoplix what if I said blocks--psi has is affiliated with a hacker he is band from all cashmoney tournaments without even coming to you and talking to you about it that would affect your team in future tournaments no worst of another persons say so.... Point is if Soccer_Boy is band also band cashmoney from all future absolute grief tournaments and viceversa because this is stupid no one was kicked of during a tournament game absolutely no one so why is he being punished for sumthing that never happened and he wasnt the one even doing it you band him band me also.

more_horiz
And also to add yoplix you need to take people's motives into consideration because if this was with different people zombieslaying wouldnt give 2 fucks if soccer made evan kick off people like me or even crayola or someone from borough or a cellblock random person zombieslaying would not care the only reason he cares now is because it was done to one of his friends and it wasnt done in a tournament it was done on a random day had nothing to do with my tournament and nothing to do with your tournament sumthing happened to zombieslaying friend and now he wants "revenge" worst if grumpy kittys was still a team this wouldn't have been a issue and if you band one of my members of another persons vendetta then...... as I said band him band me and viceversa

more_horiz
All the high cheaters aren't allowed to play the Absolute Grief Tournaments. This is the same thing for all the players, French friends or teammates, CaShMoNeY or not. All the players are free to report me a cheating. I've already explained the reasons of this decision in another topic. In my mind, the cheaters in Grief aren't compatible with the Grief Community. They must remain on their side.

I've opened a subject about the registrations of cheaters in the tournaments. The majority was against (poll) justly because they must have a sanction :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t202-registrations-of-cheaters#1158

If you discover that one of my teammates or French friends, especially jeanyves or magoul, have restarted a high cheating in the Grief Mode, I will be totally agree that you banned them from your tournaments (no preferential treatments). Anyway, I will make the same thing in my board about them. We had many discussions about the cheat in the past and they have promise that they stopped. I would like justly that you make the same thing about the cheaters (banned) for your next tourneys. It's the sanction of the cheating. If you make this thing, it will be perfect and it will be show a strong sign against the cheaters.

I don't know if you have checked the Soccer_boy's channel these last days but he has restarted high boosts (more than 100 games) with the famous cheater SLTrueLove510. It's not the sole (sargeantserge12, Beizmo, ZaG_Kicks  and others). We had already done a warning in the past about him because of its old cheatings, he was only a medium cheater :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t267-occasional-checks#3569

more_horiz
MIA, it is true that he cant boot people himself, but if he is trying to join people that might be in the same lobby as someone he is trying to kick (mainly me, fetus, deny, hoohahh) its just as bad because he is helping evan boot them because there is no way he would be able to do it without soccer boy

more_horiz
that has nothing to do with tournaments nothing at all if he boots anybody from a TOURNAMENT game then disqualify the whole team but you want him band when he did nothing 2 affect any tournament..... and also yoplix he cannot boost in a tournament and if he does then he gets band you cannot band a player because of what he does when he isnt in your tournaments your not his father or the call of duty police your yoplix boy and you run absolute grief tournaments if soccerboy does sumthing in you tournament cheating then he get band not outside of it that has absolutely nothing to do with you period and worst nothing to do with your tournaments..

more_horiz
And zombieslaying that also has nothing to do with anything tournament related any problems soccer has with you fetus deny or hoohahh is your personal problems with him has nothing to do with yoplix tournaments you already went on your crusade to have him deleted from "everyone's" friend list and now u also want him band from tournaments this ridiculous I posted on my site "ANYONE WHO BOTS A PLAYER OF TOURNAMENT GAMES GETS A LIFE TIME BAND" cause I have the power in MY tournament to do so then people who cheat in my tournaments gets band ie g935 vs baby girls wigglers I actually know what happened in that tournament game and that person is band from all future cashmoney tournaments because they did it in my tournament

more_horiz
Neither of you have the right to band soccer boy because he did nothing wrong in your tournament he boost in his own personal time that doesnt affect absolute grief worst somthing that majority has done one time or the other everyone has done something so idk why soccerboy is being penalized when he did nothing worng in any absolute giref tournament games and if thats how we doing this tournament thing band me also and im done talk only thing I want to see is if soccer boy is band from absolute giref tournaments I have nothing more to say band him and me and I will handle the rest after

more_horiz
Soccer_boy was already warned because of consecutive suspect lags when he was died during the 1v1 tournament against litro3tresse. Besides, he have in its friendlist many famous cheaters and he plays now sometimes with them to cheat. He has already cheated in the past and has restarted. He is considered high cheater now, like many others cheaters.

I've always banned all the high cheaters and I will continue to make this. It's my right to forbid them and yours to accept them. For me, we cannot put in relation, the high cheaters of Cell Block (microbe, Thailand_4ever, CouchePasBouger, Soccer_boy, SLTrueLove510, etc..) with the players who have always been legit (domo, stafanoduck, tfacekiller, etc..). We will have not a good relation during the matches. All these cheaters are rotting the Grief rankings and so they are demotivating many players to continue to play legit. This is spliting definitly the community. As Treyarch has made nothing for this, we made for him, It's to easy to cheat, then to come to play in our Grief events. The players must have a good behavior always and not only during a tournament.

After this question, "Do I must accepted the cheaters in my tournaments ? I have these answers : "No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats", "Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts". I have 13/14 choices in this direction. So it's not my main decision but from all the Community.

more_horiz
Yoplix I will say one thing its your tournaments so you make the rules of who is eligible to play but lagging switching or boosting even pulling the plug in plublic or custom has nothing to do with skill based tournament games nothing at all I soccer boy has more wins in public than domo that doesnt matter if domo is the more skilled player he will beat soccer in a tournament why because soccer cant lag switch boost or pull the plug in a tournament game or he gets band then but not for what he does in public games.... and you said that if they get a new account well soccer plays tournaments under sb_cashmoney is he allowed to play one sb_cashmoney but not soccer_boy08???

more_horiz
And you know the worst part you band soccer because of a issue zombieslaying brought up and the issue zombieslaying brought up isnt even the reason your banding him zombieslaying says he is a IP booter which he fucking isnt but you don't band him for ip booting you band him for fucking lag switching in public like that's str8 bullshit and this is kinda pissing me off truly but its your tournament and your rules run it however and ill run my tournament how I want to

more_horiz
The cheaters can only play if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts. But I don't think that Soccer_boy wants to stop to play with its main account if he has restarted the boost, like the master liar CouchePasBouger. He must himself call into question. He cannot come himself in the board to explain his situation, he needs you for this?

You have protested only because it's a player of your team, but I've always banned the high cheaters since the beginning and the first tourneys. More than 30 cheaters are definitly banned now, and Soccer_boy was not the first and will be not the last.

I've banned all the new high cheaters that I've discovered during my last checking. ZombieSlay has just reported me to check its player's channel, and I have found all these cheated games. I'm sorry if it's a player of your team, but the behaviors must be correct and legit always and not only for our tournaments. If you accept to have high cheaters in your team CaShMoNeY Grief and your tourneys, we don't accept them in Absolute Grief.

So for you, all the cheaters can penalize the legit players, rot the rankings, lag switch the poors novice players, boost with false accounts, hack and modd in public games directly, it's not a problem for you. Finally, they will have the same rights than the legit players in the Grief Community, fit in, and play the tournaments like there are nothing, "Be only legit during my tournaments, but continue the cheatings after, it's not my problem"..... All these cheaters are my first enemies because they have encouraged many good players to stop the Grief because of this, firstly TNegrao. I'm really disapointed that you don't beat for the same thing.

more_horiz
And its not because he is on my team its because he is in my group im not fighting for beizmo or biggucci I dont care about them period you join cashmoney ill fight for you "loyalty" difference between us and grief world and thats fine also band him and I wont b seeking vengeance on you yoplix but I am done playing absolute giref tournaments and cashmoney members you are still welcome to participate in my tournaments but I will be coming out with my own band list

more_horiz
Quit overreacting dude like for real high cheaters have ALWAYS been banned so even if didn't bring up the whole booting thing, it wouldve happened either way if you really cared you wouldve stopped him.
Also if you really wanna talk about unfair, me banning a player because of the rules of the website is way more fair than taking advantage of being a tournament host to cheat his way through a tournament, which everyone knows you did #iMerk #2.

You also have a whole group to play like you said so dont trip over one person being unable to play.

Also your one of the only ones that isnt participating in our tournaments anymore but I can name off a list of people that wont ever play in yours again your not affecting anything.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply