AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

CaShMoNeY Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
magoul62
MIA_CaShMoNeY
YoPlixBoy25
ZombieSlayinGod
8 posters

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 4 EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yoplix I think we should ban Soccer_boy08, BigGucciDart/nR-bananakush, and Beizmo from our tournaments because they are associated with EvanIsALegend, someone who can get your IP address and turn off your internet for around 2 and a half hours. Having them in tournaments could be a huge risk because people could get kicked offline in a tournament game, which they tried to do during the CaShMoNeY tournament.

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Mon 31 Mar - 22:52; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
Dont even reply to me im done this is lame now

more_horiz
Mikey said hes willing to put $400 down when you play them, and your teams the one you used in the tournament because that's what weve been talking about.

You , da gho, soccer, and bkillin
Vs mikey, vicious, al, and cas.

If you beat them vs me, crazy, fetus, and deny.

more_horiz
Yoplix, were done here sorry for the spam. Guys please don't post on this topic anymore. If you have something to say message me personally.

more_horiz
Tell mikey come suck my dick for 400 I want your money not mikeys fuck he got involved idk how and I already told him msg me himself like a man but since he is a lil boy tell him I play him for free you I want you put money up not mikey not anybody not yoplix I want you or your team put it up stop trying to get out of it just say u dont have bread your 15 then ill play you for free other than that tell mikey no bet or come talk 2 me himself like a man

more_horiz
damn they really are scared of me..... cuz there will put the money up wit b killin on the team but not me haha im done

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 4 EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
Stop posting here for real. We filled up pages 2-5.

more_horiz
I finished to read all the messages... We started just to talk about Soccer_boy, to finish to talk about all the last tournament, it's astonishing. I've created a new subject, you can continue to talk here. The reactions are interesting (no private messages) :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t273p60-cashmoney-discussion

Although we had a easy pools with many forfeit teams, our way to access the Finals was really more difficult than the CaShMoNeY way. ZombieSlay, it's only why you think CashMoney cheated in its tournament, because of the more easily opponents, contrary to my team or yours? Do you have a proof?  You think there was not correct draws?

Specially about Soccer_boy, I know that he said at jeanyves1313 that MIA will make no draws for its tourney, but I think was just a bad joke, and MIA confirmed me after that it's wasn't true.

more_horiz
All I gotta say to MIA and crayola is goml and accept reality, Twinkies are OP beast! #omwtogofxckyobitch lolll

more_horiz

Watch live video from AbsoluteGrief on TwitchTV

CaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 4 Z4du4MO

You would like to make me believe that Soccer_boy wish definitly stop the cheating but he continues to play with the worst cheaters of the Grief every day. How we can trust him? He will be immediatly again influenced when one of these cheaters would like to restart the cheating.

more_horiz
Crayola, PIRU was also Soccer_boy !! Twisted Evil

QOADRICORN and Crayola, you perfectly know that he's banned so why you play with him behind my back?

I should ban also you both for breach of trust ? Don't play the tournaments here if you cannot find a teammate no banned...  Mad 

more_horiz
False I am piru kush not soccerboy

more_horiz
I don't know exactly if it was OG_KUSH, or PIRU_KUSH, or if your teammates change their accounts, but I'm sure that Soccer_boy has played with Crayola some games during the Farm Tournament. Some players (magoul & Manouchkov) have heard Soccer_boy talked with Crayola just after the loading, he thought he wasn't heard.

more_horiz
what happened?

more_horiz
in the early tournaments my team played vs team jizz and soccer boy booted 2 of my teammates offline , he even admitted that . his teammates qouadricorn and zombieslayingod did definitely know that soccer boy is a lagswitcher and a booter , but they still played with him which makes them to cheaters as well because they agreed with the fact that soccer boy is a cheater, which means they support cheating . its simple logic. so zombieslayingod u should no one blame for cheating if u support and team up with one

more_horiz
And you think i knew about this? I wasnt even here for any of the times my team had to play against yours.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply