AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

CaShMoNeY Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
magoul62
MIA_CaShMoNeY
YoPlixBoy25
ZombieSlayinGod
8 posters

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 2 EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yoplix I think we should ban Soccer_boy08, BigGucciDart/nR-bananakush, and Beizmo from our tournaments because they are associated with EvanIsALegend, someone who can get your IP address and turn off your internet for around 2 and a half hours. Having them in tournaments could be a huge risk because people could get kicked offline in a tournament game, which they tried to do during the CaShMoNeY tournament.

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Mon 31 Mar - 22:52; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
salut yoplix tu peux rajouté xsavage555x je suis pas sur de l ortographe pour son pseudo mais jpeu te dire qui m a trop bien lagswitch

more_horiz
Lol zombieslaying And anybody who doesn't play u dumb bitch you think im going to cry
like yea im so hurt if you or anybody doesnt play like im going to be hurt to not pay you money for winning you fucking clown..... and cheating my way threw a tournament I did no such thing and again what is even the point you stupid bitch simple blockade beat your gay ass team and bkn elite so if the draws were different and he beat you in the finals what would have been different... again you can take the accomplishments away from my team that changes nothing I heat elpablunes team 3-1 won 2 games on foreign connection and beat the team that beat cronman and heavenssword team but yea im such a cheater...... new flash you fucking faggot your nobody in real life so you use a fucking game that your good at to get respect but your still a bitch in real life nothing you do on this game will change that you fucking wierdo

#suckmydick

more_horiz
Like you really think I would respect anything that comes out of your dick sucking lips first you suck qoad dick now u sucking fetus and deny funniest part is dudes you call your "friends" say your good at the game but your a dick rider so your own "friends" dont respect you....... and anybody who doesn't want to play in my tournaments good idgaf I truly dont care.... money and bragging rights vs strictly bragging rights and you think your "tournaments" are worth shit bitch they arent even your tournaments anybody can run a tournament on this site there different host you just post them thats all your tournaments mean absolutely nothing bro except to your wierd ass who worships this game and you suck everybody dick who you deem 2 b good.... zombie me and you 2 different ppl on different walks of life bro trust me so my presents in your tournaments wont change anything and yours in mine wont change anything your already band from all cashmoney tournaments anyway

#suckmydick

more_horiz
Presence*

more_horiz
dumb bitch, stupid bitch, gay ass team, fucking faggot, still a bitch, fucking wierdo, suckmydick, dick sucking lips, etc...

Whoaa, what is this langage? Do you have blowed a fuse? You cannot continue to write correctly, without swear words, without for all that be agree with me or ZombieSlay? There wasn't misdemeanour before your message...

If you have the possibility to suggest always more than $400 in each of your tournaments, it's generous and attractive for the players. But the others players maybe don't have the same life than you to suggest as much as you. I would say that our tournaments, without prize, stay better organized than your last, with many works around them, (ranking, table of matches, one subject by theme to talk, flag countries, streamings of some games, etc...). Yes all the players can host a tourney in this board if they are motived, and they can be helped, but all the tournaments don't have the same impact and value, for sure.

more_horiz
Lol mia just stop, your arguing with a fifteen year old that is more mature than you, but seriously dont even deny you cheated everyone already knows you did.
We did lose and good job to yoplix for taking us out but remember the facts, you guys lost on your connection and shouldve lost 3-0 if you alternated like it should be, we lost 2-3 and we actually had the faster time for the first two games until they ran ( good strategy btw yoplix) so which team is better?
Im not mad we lost im mad you cheated.
Also you say im fanboying over my teammates? Whos the one yelling at a 15 year old because soccer boy got banned from our tournamemts.
One last thing, how do I have no life, I have never had blue eyes and I spend more time with real life friends than online friends, I spend less than 20% of my time on ps3 and im still way better than you, GG

more_horiz
You think your so cool because you give out cashprizes, which btw is the only reason people play your tournaments you cheat, bad management, update time, and overall presentation is bad, the real reason I host tournaments is that im actually good at it (again with a fifteen year old being better than you at something. GG #2

more_horiz
You know absolutely nothing and im not lying at the same time im not stupid so I won't sit here and act as if im a angel cause im the furthest thing from that. But did I go balls to the wall on cheating hahaha no and anybody who told you anything doesnt even know what they are talking about soccer boy had nothing to do with the management hoohahh knew everything that happened and crayola didnt really care about how the tournament was run and tx was in the hospital so I did everything so only person who can tell you I "cheated" is hoohahh. And point is you can keeps saying how much you know this and know that you lil bitch but you dont know anything sombody say oooo he cheated so now you 100 percent know me and what I did ok well I know yoplix cheated there zombie I said it I know it as fact he cheated..... does that make it tru? Cause I said I know its fact cant people lie? But you know everything and to or website visual lmao bro again you know nothing about the shit that happened behind the scenes which all feel on me I didnt even care about my own tournament my girlfriend had a miscarriage right from the start and you think I give to fucks about a $400 tournament I think im cool for cashprize 400 dollars isnt shit like not to me that's absolutely nothing but you think your tournaments give the people something and it gives them nothing people are bored with this fucking game and your gay tournaments attributed to that now look how much "vets" came out a retirement just 2 play my dumb ass tournament look how much people got excited just because of $400 you sit there and don't give credit to the people willing to pay you and make the game interesting you dont give us credit for sticking to or word and paying yoplix but you want 2 discredit everything we did because your gay ass team lost "didnt make it to the finals" and your team is gay you put yoplix team on tx host which is a very bad 2 bar for them and we gave there whole team 3 bars so b quite but we are such fucking cheaters

more_horiz
Lol bro its time to chill seriously. Like you said don't try to act like an angel, everyone knows your lying.

Just because im fifteen doesn't mean im stupid and cant figure out whats going on, everyone that has a functional brain can easily figure out you cheated, im just the only one that's not scared to say it because I don't care if I get banned from your little tournaments.

The reason you are being discredited is because you cheated, and you know its true you cant get around it.

And with the "vets" your tournament just happened to be when they decided to start playing again, Heavens_Sword was on military leave so he came back to play, fetus came back because dark souls 2 came out for playstation, and crazy came back because fetus was back. So don't think they came back just for your little cheating tournament.

What does it matter if we didn't make it to the finals, id rather lose in the quarter finals than cheat and make it to the finals. My team still did way better against them than you did. Id be willing to put your little $400 on a match against my team and see what happens. Oh and btw who was the one that lost to RONALDS TEAM.

You shouldn't be running your tournaments, it should be TX, because I know he wont cheat and STILL brag like you did.

more_horiz
You keep talking about your age btw like because your 15 the things you do are so much better your good at zombies (want a cookie) you manage tournaments better (have another cookie) like but then you sit down and tell me your age and want to say how much everybody know I cheated and you got your information from a immature 13 year old so idk again the only one who know what I did is hoohahh so if it didn't come from her it isnt true the and the person you got your information from is soccer and soccer knows nothing so what you think he knows anything I should make him host a tournament let you see what cheating would look like smh.... but its fine zombie my money wont go into town tournaments and depending on how cellblock goes I wont put any money up for any of you and everybody wins i no longer think im cool you will still be a homosexual and we both arent friends ever but if cellblock does good numbers ill do only cellblock so the $1000 3v3 will be cellblock now since nobody will play my town tournaments so sad

more_horiz
what if she was the one that told me? What then xD

more_horiz
Bet you put up 400 I will put up 400 your team vs mine?

more_horiz
I would no point in me putting anything up though, its like a $400 guarantee for my team lol, oh wait youd probably "band" me (learn grammar btw) or find some way to not give me the money lol

more_horiz
"I would not point in me putting anything up" what the fuck is that even mean and I need to learn "Grammer" you fucking duck and unless u putting some money up do talk shit about "guaranteed" (btw) wins put your money where your mouth or shut the fuck up

more_horiz
And we beat there team 2 get to the finals where you were...... no wait wait wait u werent there in the finals huh hater

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 2 EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
If you actually knew grammar you could read sentences that need commas that don't actually have them lol, But fine. Ill put up $400, ill tell fetus deny and crazy.

You always gotta cuss me out lol so mature. And like I said, id rather lose in the quarter finals than cheat and make it to the finals. GG

more_horiz
Especially when we lost 2-3 and you guys basically lost 3-0 but had to host twice lol, either way you lost on American connection. And if your so good, it shouldn't happen. lol

more_horiz
Ill be waiting 4ever cause none a you gonna do it yall will talk a big game but to a dude who actually has money just.... lemme know anytime cute how you trynna save face hahaha bout talk to fetus and krazy and deny hahaha cause they have anything to do with it its me and zombieslaying you see me saying I gotta talk to soccer or dagho no bitch I want your money not fetus not krazy not deny YOURS

more_horiz
Loss is a loss 3-1 3-2 bitch you lost

more_horiz
As soon as we can work out a time where we are all on ill tell you lol for what reason would be back down?
That last message you just sent is a perfect of example of no grammar btw.

Just a question though, if tx was in the hospital how did he have any say in you making round two a random draw instead of you playing (and losing) against the original set up team? Tell me that.

How many good teams did you play also? Besides in the finals? How many did I play? At least half my bracket could've taken you guys out. lol

ALSO the $400 isn't yours your a joke lol

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Tue 8 Apr - 23:22; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply