AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

CaShMoNeY Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+4
magoul62
MIA_CaShMoNeY
YoPlixBoy25
ZombieSlayinGod
8 posters

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 3 EmptyCaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yoplix I think we should ban Soccer_boy08, BigGucciDart/nR-bananakush, and Beizmo from our tournaments because they are associated with EvanIsALegend, someone who can get your IP address and turn off your internet for around 2 and a half hours. Having them in tournaments could be a huge risk because people could get kicked offline in a tournament game, which they tried to do during the CaShMoNeY tournament.

Last edited by ZombieSlayinGod on Mon 31 Mar - 22:52; edited 3 times in total

descriptionCaShMoNeY Discussion - Page 3 EmptyRe: CaShMoNeY Discussion

more_horiz
And yeah a loss is a loss, which would be 3-2. A blowout is a blowout, which is losing on your connection against a foreign team LOL

more_horiz
Good teams lol half your bracket was American teams half mine was European downz england flopsum england shido Argentina the elpablune spain and which good teams you played "al team" and "yoplix team" yes your tournament was group was so hard and I said it already to you personally since you want to keep talking about cheating YOUR team got more favors than mine did so be quite you retard...

and I have to explain how if somebody is in the hospital that doesn't mean they are dead they can text you or call your phone fuck you mean how did he tell me was that what your big brain came up with your big sherlock holmes moment "elementary he cheated cause tx was sick how did he speak to him" son your stupid if I really need to answer that "he texted me zombie" lol bet you gonna ask... how do we know it was tx lmao you fucking clown "how did he tell me to do sumthing if he was in the hospital" like really im done

more_horiz
Lol those teams might be good to you, because your not good yourself, just because there foreign doesn't make them good.

So right now, if I were to ask TX about all your decisions, all your changing of the matches, hed be totally fine with it? Suuure lol

more_horiz
Yes cause you know me and tx smh like you dont even know him bro like why are you talking like your somebody of importance to us I didnt say they were good but u fail to realize the point I played more foreign games than you YOU played 2 I played 5 and all your games on foreign host you almost lost your team cant play 2bar my team can but your better like what are you talking about like if you want to state facts state facts only team you played or thoes two everybody else not worthy to mention amd when you played g935 you had a time with that sooo your team is garbo on foreign connection and thats fact so your team doesnt even count to me as good beat me zombie then talk you think because your names you have the win I cant wait to show you how wrong you are keep thinking your going to scrub us I like being the underdog and tx wont answer none of your questions your literally nobody to him

more_horiz
You keep bringing up tx like you think you can somehow go over my head and make tx tell me what to do fine lets put that to the test go tell tx I band you from or tournaments lets see if he will tell me to not do it even if you dont play lemme see you try cause that would be funny bro me and tx are partners and friends and brothers he isnt my father or my boss im second yes but he knows what it is with us so keep talking like tx is my father or sumthing so when I say sumthing im talking for both of us he say somthing viceversa again acting like you know me

more_horiz
Lol im 2nd to on absolute grief, so yoplix isn't my father either.

BTW, I have a request from mikeyresp, he said he wants you to play his team first (LIKE YOU ORIGINALLY WERE SUPPOSED TO) and if you beat them ill play you guys. We beat their team so if you cant beat them you cant beat us so lets see what happens your about to get beat by them so don't even worry about playing us. GG

more_horiz
im part of cash money so if ur playin mia team im on it we will wipe your team and mikeys team out back to back!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
put ur money were your mouth is zombie

more_horiz
Were settling this with our teams in the cashmoney tournament nigga lol

more_horiz
First of all bitch you not sending me to play anybody but tell mikey come to when he played with young money team in yoplix tournament what happened they got 3-0 so he already know what it is tell him come

more_horiz
Although if you replaced mia, it would be better lol. The only good people are you soccer and da gho.

more_horiz
the last i heard u were banned

more_horiz
Lol alright play them if you win well play you #little guys first, #big boys later

more_horiz
yeah im banned (or band according to mia) from cashmoney tournaments. This is just to prove their team is garbo.

more_horiz
Hahaha yup im garbo nobody cares tell mikey he still already got 3-0 by me sooo keep talking and it was him Americans agontis and young money so why is he talking like he good and your a bitch ass reviver and if you replace me ok talking is finished tell mikey bring his team and you put 400 up and I play you... you literally have 2 pay me to play you and your band from my shit so idk what u think you settling anywhere

more_horiz
then dont write check that ur mouth cant cash because u know u wont win......

more_horiz
Lol Crayola just stop, just watch what happens nega lol

more_horiz
when will this happen bring your team nigga

more_horiz
Its our tournament teams so ill bring my team to them lol

more_horiz
Damn crayola they scared a you