AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Abusive Running

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Tritex_Zombie
GuitarLegend-RB
xx-KaiSeRR
ImTemaxX
Bigreanimatorr
AzK_Killing
BlazingKush_
YoPlixBoy25
12 posters

pollShould we ban the Abusive Running?

Yes
36%
No
64%
Total Votes:

descriptionAbusive Running - Page 2 EmptyAbusive Running

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Do we need to ban the abusive running like the abusive camping in the tournament?
Do we need to put a timer?
Thanks to explain why in the comments.

This topic after the talk about Infinite with TemaxX here :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 19 Feb - 1:45; edited 8 times in total

descriptionAbusive Running - Page 2 EmptyRe: Abusive Running

more_horiz
Dayzh wrote:
Time limit should only be put on 1v1 tournaments, otherwise when considering 2v2's and above, this rule is a bad idea for revivers. Revivers are meant to stay alive and help revive other players, if there are time limits then what is the point of a reviver? If the reviver goes down, there will be a high chance he will most likely not be revived due to griefers getting galva knuckles etc. Also, this time limit should ONLY be placed on certain maps, such as borough, if you keep running on borough it is nearly impossible for a real outcome.
PS. Killing you talk like your team is the best on PS3, thats the biggest joke of 2015 noob. Get your act straight and take your voice changer off, your team is full of 4 year olds especially AzK_Lucky he sounds like he was born 2 weeks ago. Running is a strategy, you can't just grief every second.

Shut the fuck up faggot !! all your team is completely trash !! Look Man if you say ,or think or imagine tht your team can beat my team lets play when you wnt my prostitute Smile but i dnt think you will bcuz you know already you will get destroyed !!! Just for telling ME AND LUCKY CAN IN 1VS1 YOUR SINGLE TRASH TEAMMATES !!!! ILL LET LUCKY DESTROYE YOU GUYS I KNOW FOR ME ITS TOO EZY !!!!BUT LUCKY CAN EASILY DESTROYE YOU AND YOUR TRASH TEAM !! AND YOUR TEAM IS MOST NOOBI TEAM IN PS3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

more_horiz
AzK_Killing,

Thanks to be polite in your message, Dazyh was been polite in his explanation even if his message doesn't please you. This is not the first time.

In my mind, the AzK team and the Disruption team are two good teams, with different ways to play, so this is usefull to fight you about your way to play.

more_horiz
a k

more_horiz
We have less players for (5 votes) than against (9 votes) this rule.
I think we will wait more time to see the evolution of pool.

About what I read in the past comments, to ban only the abusive running in 1v1 matches but not in the team matches because there are the other jobs: reviver & support.

more_horiz
Flyer updated:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 2 Aug - 17:50; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
omg will we have rabbits right now in tournaments?
damn rabbits detected everywhere Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply