AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 17 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 17 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Kaisser conegirl33 loves me and you that he makes accounts of me and you and the top 5

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 17 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
yh he is happy Laughing la putita es feliz

more_horiz
Lol

more_horiz
JsuisPas_Charlie hacker on cellblock public

more_horiz
Thank u incozua

more_horiz
habbo_loko , FalHeaven789 Hacker cellblock !

more_horiz
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=31321920150430210613.jpg

more_horiz
Je suis choqué de cette insolence ça forge le respect venant d'un <> lol

more_horiz
Je le savez que cete lui

more_horiz
SaBloK wrote:

nice try B-I-G_GANSGTA (L minuscule)= anonymous !!!

I never see you in this acc to send this msg. I only see you in public, and I only use this account for tourney. 

is not right ¨jaja tu madre la puta¨I would say¨tu puta madre¨ is this insult, bad vocabulary and bad spanish these words are not mine. LOL 

Now do not cry and respects before; you called me ¨spanish d merde or je viole ta mere¨ racism and insults. Its not time to cry. Sad

more_horiz
what ??? you are big hypocrite because im sure its you Wink you send me 4 msg Wink and when i call you ''spanish d merde or je viole ta mere'' you are very crazy because i never send that !!, you injure me and my family its not tolerable Wink stop violence and insults man, because u banned me for that Wink and you no no you are not banned.... LOL big hypocrite !!!

more_horiz
looool when you recieved this msg? are you serious? you're a liar.

more_horiz
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=71108020150430210626.jpg

more_horiz
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=47384920150430210652.jpg

more_horiz
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=56160620150430211013.jpg

more_horiz
ce n est pas lui car il est toujours co sur xx-KaiSeRR

more_horiz
faux les messages datent d'avril, sauf que quand c'est moi qui prouve qu'on m'insulte et qu'une personne est gravement raciste envers toute une équipe, là tout le monde s'en branle, une bonne équipe de focus que vous ètes c'est tout Wink

more_horiz
Am I racist? 
Ask all players (public or custom) in grief mode if im racist or not. lmfao crazy wesh! Wink

Don´t come crying with simple msg, you are completely banned from our events.
I give you the opportunity to change and your immature. You keep acting like a little guy.

Continue playing your public games making fake videos with disrespectful words, insults and other things that characterize you. cU Hasta la vista pequeño gangster!

more_horiz
Kaiser its said fore sablok he does not no what hise saying saying kaiser is a racist dont let me laugh sablok is a littel .... dat does not git any pusyyy  Smile Very Happy Very Happy

more_horiz
Comme il t'a dit dernièrement, il y a deux comptes B-I-G_GANGSTA, l'un avec un i (sans avatar) l'autre avec un L (avec le serpent en Avatar). J'ai vérifié par moi même en envoyant une demande d'amis et en constatant deux comptes différents. Tu n'as pas eu la présence d'esprit de vérifier ça avant de le viser? Un petit malin qui ne l'apprécie pas s'amuse à insulter en son nom, tu dois peut-être savoir qui se cache derrière ce compte pour faire semblant de ne pas avoir remarquer ça...

De plus, je ne verrai pas l'intérêt qu'il aurai d'envoyer aussi une insulte raciste visant TOUS les français directement, sachant les efforts fait pour coopérer avec moi et AbsoluteGrief, sachant le job qu'il fait maintenant sur CabronesGrief, et sachant que tu prends des captures pour les publier ici. Nous avons de bon rapports maintenant, donc l'insulte raciste envers les Français n'a pas de sens. Celui qui a joué le jeu de l'usurpateur a été un peu trop gourmand et maladroit, bien essayé, dommage.

Tes captures ne sont donc pas des preuves solides. Si tu appelles ça "prouver", pas moi. Par contre, les insultes sur le site avant que je bloque ton compte principal, elles venaient bien de toi celles-ci.

J'ai bien compris que tu ne souhaitais pas lui reparler à Kaiser, mai c'est pas la peine de t'acharner en essayant de faire croire des choses qu'il n'a pas fait avec tes captures litigieuses.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply