AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 10 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 10 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
I'll give you a paralyzer on town, point, a mod menu, and take you to round 214 please please pick me to play with <3

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 10 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Change mine too..
Conman33BACK
Grief_junky420
U_got_griefed_33
U_got_grief_33
King junky
Osamabinmodden
Codfather33
Caligriefgang
Last-g-standing

more_horiz
I do ice staff on town. points .menu two ♡♡ one Wink and a bj in the barn.

more_horiz
I'll give you a fire staff and a acid gat on town, points, 4 mod menus, and a hand job and anal from leroy.

more_horiz
U win can't top that... u should take that offer... if I don't oi will...

more_horiz
3============================)

more_horiz
Mine is this long

more_horiz
What about urs

more_horiz
Bruh I got a mod menu where you can turn brutus into your own shirley temple

Shirley Temple
A sexual act when an adult female pretends to be a minor for the purpose of paedophilic sexual fantasy as popularised by the British television show Cracker.

more_horiz
Mine is 8=D this long :'(

more_horiz
1v1 get destroyed djkiller0123 grief borough

Who will be next? 
waiting noobs conman33 SmokinKush420... real  pig sss

Last edited by xx-KaiSeRR on Wed 25 Mar - 15:35; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
scared?  Twisted Evil
noobs?  Razz
destroy? Wink

more_horiz
'SAMANTHA_17942'  de nationalité espagnol gros HACKER allez voir sur ma chaine de Wesh j'ai une petite vidéo sympa mdr

more_horiz
hackers everywhere..

more_horiz
Yep and we're not going away lil fuck so get over it I smash ur dumb ass. U didnt stay in the lobby yesterday day u and ur BOYS(homos) back out..

more_horiz
And anddddd... what u can say anything to my face in the lobby u have to show ur hurt lil feelings over a we'd site... WOW u mush have no friends and no social life. Get off the game u no life get a job and sum friends...

more_horiz
Well no shit.. he back out .. you think he is going to waste his time on a hacker .. (well) not even a hacker cuz you dont even got your own menu.. besides you berly started modding how sad becuz your modding a 3 year old game.. cone head 33.. what happend to the original modder the are modding new games you dumb fuck

more_horiz
Quadricorn look you won how many tourneys? Out of how many tries ? Exactly your scare to 1vs1 me in cellblock? Why? Am a noob public player or you see me playing custom day in night like you? LOOK WHAT HAPPEND WHEN YOU 1VS1 HUCKLEBERRY YOUR HOST YOU TIED 2 TO 2 HE GEIEF YOU... NOW HUCKLE IS A PUBLIC PLAYER

more_horiz
I'm the real grief player there's no Juan on Juan Puto....

more_horiz
Look cone head 33 your a lame bro.. you berly started modding a old ass game.. and you think your cool.. no body gives a fuck bout your modz old shit... boringg. .. get your own mod menu like kush or extotion habit.. your a lame modder like sahara

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply