AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 4 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 4 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
LOOOOLLL MORE CHEATERS... nassarjr and PolishPileKilla aka ZOMBIESOUL turn his ps3 off after losing a public cellb .. ZOMBIESOUL is playing 1v1 cell b tourney. every day Im finding new cheaters and they are happy playing tournaments here.

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 4 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Hahahahaha

more_horiz
PolishPileKilla aka ZOMBIESOUL aka Hench_Man?
They were not already warned for cheating? Humm I go to check.

more_horiz
Ok I will go cheat and you only give me warning ok yoplix

more_horiz
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
PolishPileKilla aka ZOMBIESOUL aka Hench_Man?
They were not already warned for cheating? Humm I go to check.

I don´t know if he is Henchman! You can´t check rage quit games, not save in cinema.
I was playing with TJ_THEBOSSx aromatdiablo and Mihail-Luciano_ ask this players about rage quit, 100% true. HULER know too because he talk with them. PolishPileKilla and nassarj must be banned in tournaments.

more_horiz
Actual cheaters should be banned from tournaments. I received a harsh punishment, unlike others who cheat in public games and nothing happens. jalisco agree with you because we provide information on current cheaters and yoplix ignored us. Yoplix you should take tough sanctions on these players.

more_horiz
I will post all rage quit players in public games- logically I have no proofs because games not saved in cinema. but I want that ppl know who are them (RAGE QUIT PLAYERS)... I want to have informed the players on this serious event.

more_horiz
I agree with you kaiser

more_horiz
Yoplix I need to talk with you about another player who cause violence in absolute grief and specially pre-game-lobbyes in cell block. I don´t want to repeat the same experience that yesterday and the same consequences (insults, violence, disrespect videos).

more_horiz
Can you send me a private message here? I will be online later only.

more_horiz
cgaus84 wrote:
Hello,

Public Cellblock Grief

i played online vs a Hacker: AIMnDESTROY

1st Round 1000000 Points, all Weapons. I watched his Player Channel and you do it every Game. When he's not host, he leave the Game.
I made a video of one game, you can see it on my edited films.

regards

more_horiz
Des violences je peux te donner une liste yoplix

more_horiz
Alot of public hacker play absolutegrief tournoments crazy crazy crazy

more_horiz
Can you post your list here jalisco?
Thanks.

more_horiz
Ok

more_horiz
Zombieslayer5459 ( modder) and booter
Strappedup420 ( booter)
zll-zombiis-ll (lagswitcher)
Im264u_ (booter) booted me and stefano duck
Whipcreamextreme aka zombieslayer5459

more_horiz
I have videos proof witnesses

more_horiz
I got alot more cheaters but I dont know if they in tourneys

more_horiz
jalisco estarás online esta noche? quiero hablar sobre un asunto

more_horiz
Si si claro

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply