AbsoluteGrief
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbsoluteGriefLog in

100% Grief, Enjoy !

Occasional Checks & Reports

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+34
conman3333.3
conmanagain
conman2.33
conman33.3
el jalisco
LutteuR_ViiolenT
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
conman33
Maestro
SmokinKush420_
P4RK0Z_AP0L0
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Tritex_Zombie
JMARLEY_CRONIK
BlazingKush_
PELIKORN-_SKUNK
OxY_Placka
xx-KaiSeRR
jalisco
YoPlixBoy25
Daryl dixon
HU59-LER-UK
Cradle_of_Beer
Incozuah
BumperBumpereeno
Legacy
OneBoneHunter
Blackett
xFurkanKilleR
PolishOfTheDead-_-_
Couche_c_le_Boss
EL_JALISCO
crousty09
NeKsuce
38 posters

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 9 EmptyOccasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I go to continue to check the player's channel to find the new and old cheaters weekly, and I will put the videos in this subject.

I suggest you a new way to report the cheating. Please to send me these informations every time !

• Kind of Cheating  : Hacking, Lag switching, Boosting, etc..
    Map : Farm, Town, Cell Block or Borough
    Reported by : Your nickname
    Date of game (day/hour) : To find quickly the game in the players channel
    Cheater Host (H) & Accomplices : Add also their rankings if you can.
    Proof : If you have already a Video, give me the link.

This topic is only for the reports and the occasional checks :

The updates will be done frenquently !

Player's edited videos that I will check soon :
roootsman1217, fonscar-91180, mimz_9, katwoman12, KOKE_Mr-Hierba_

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sun 5 Apr - 14:55; edited 6 times in total

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 9 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Jalisco who are you? how many tournaments did you win? how many publics players tried to win a tournament against me when I was trainning almost each day on every conex! I told to everybody that I'm playing my last tournaments and I don't train anymore like before. If I lose the map cellblock, the only reason is that i was not trainning. I was a townplayer when i started, and after when I see a tournament on farm, I was trainning almost each day to be good. you know what happen? I almost with each tournament on farm. Come on if I resarted to train again on only cellblock or borough in all conex, I'll have no competition. But, I don't play tournaments anymore to let win players like infinite-gamer or you Jalisco who is a new player from me.  How many times did I challenge those top players on leaderboard in all map? Before I liked to challenge everyone to prouve that leaderboard is fake and I got my point. Kaiser, each spanish players was telling that you was best on farm and you know what happen right when I meet you the first day? Wink  same to you Infinite-gamer, how many times on tournaments did you try to win agaisnt me?!!! come on, it's enough for me tournaments

My last 1vs1 tournaments, americans won agaisnt me, you know why? because I didn't train like 2 weeks streak and all persons was teling : why did you not train?
That was my mistake but when I train as hard as I can to win a tournament, I really got that because I wanted 

to much blablabla, my last 2vs2 tournaments and I don't train like before, maybe infinite gamer or the argentina people have a chance against me Wink

descriptionOccasional Checks & Reports - Page 9 EmptyRe: Occasional Checks & Reports

more_horiz
Quoad nunco dudo de tu nivel, pero no es justo que llames noobs a la personas que juegan leaderboars. Sabes que la mitad de la gente que se unen a estos torneos jugaron leaderboards, llamarías noobs a muchos! Recientemente en cell block 1v1 tenemos a 3 jugadores que juegan leaderboards, ¿dónde están los jugadores de custom en el 1v1 de cell b? quedaron todos eliminados. 

Sólo digo que las partidas públicas son lo de lo más divertido cuando juegas grief. 
Admiro tu nivel, ya que juegas bien en todas las conexiones. Pero te digo sobre tu comentario que te equivocas.

more_horiz
aight ok my apologize if I say those publics players noobs Sad but if they still play leaderboard, theirs levels will be the same. So that's why you ( griefers ) need to show them the real grief on customs games like I did with many of players on this forum. It was me the first who had the initiative to challenge everybody and to meet news player from différents countries. That's why you need to teach them how to be a good player on customs where you wiull learn news skills, stratégies, etc  but you can still play publics if you want for fun. Remember that in public, you will learn the basic skills but in custom games or tournaments, you will learn news stuffs.

I hope you my grief family will bring all those publics players on customs games to teach them and after to have competiton in all tournaments. Smile

more_horiz
Look quadricornjizz half of your jizz squad are glitchers lagswitchers and I got videos. Look my first 1 vs1 tourney and I made it to semi finals. Bring your group vs my grouo cell public I will rape you.. your custom level dont mean shit. Because in public they are strategies for example my whole team has sallys yours dont you guys die.. look I destroy all my opponents on 1 vs 1 they was all custom.. look at lutter violent public player he made it to semi finals. Also incozua the best kenny kaiser and all this great players who play public.. you saying they are noobs

more_horiz
And dont be stupid quadricorn if I practice all day custom of course u can becone great. But just playing public I made it to semi finals so dig that sucka

more_horiz
lol abrimos una website y organizamos el primer torneo de barrio en la que el 50% de jugadores fueron de públicas...  Fue una buena iniciativa con jmarley y creo que hubo muy buen nivel con muy buenos equipos. 

Es evidente que mientras jueges más tiempo customs conseguirás mejor nivel, pero sinceramente no me gusta estar todo el día jugando customs, me gusta variar y es por eso porque nunca me aburro de este juego hasta ahora. Si tienes mejor nivel es porque jugastes de principio a fin customs y por eso te hicistes una bestia de grief, pero yo nunca soy tan ambicioso, yo solo quiero divertirme y echarme unas risas Very Happy

more_horiz
my clan is GENERATION JIZZZ
members : QAODRICORN_JIZZZ
jeanyves1313 / EVOLUTION JIZZZ
DaltonRageux / PADRECORN_JIZZZ
XxtolexX / THEGRIEFER_JIZZZ
WOLF / WOLFY_JIZZZ
ANASY_SKUNK / ???_JIZZZ 

so Jalisco, tell me when 1 members of these guys did lagswitch or cheat or boot or etc, tell me when did they cheat on publics games or in tournaments?

pls Jalisco, you're a random like others ones who want to prouve that you can beat us. We don't play anymore tournaments because we will let win other team to get more motivation. maybe I'll play if there are a 1vs1 borough tournament or farm but not anymore in team.

train hard Jalisco because you need it !

more_horiz
list of players banned in CabronesGrief and our tournaments. Some players can´t play our tournaments unless apologize for his behavior. Others are completely banned! 

Check the link to see details:

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!players-banned/c652

more_horiz
Look big quadricorn pussy I dont give a fuck about you or your dumb jizz squad.. unicorn jizz cheater zombie jizz cheater and others but look pussey its a video game I dont give a fuck what you do on town thats a free map you need jug.. come to cellblock. No jug skills .. I dont need to prove nothing I been playing bout less than a year and did better than you on tourney.. also look at my mexican team we are 6 and only played 3 tourneys

more_horiz
If you have balls the size of your mouth am open 1vs1 cellblock

more_horiz
You talk alot but kush squad is #1 team on points hahaha

more_horiz
Jalisco , que me dices de tu amigo placher ,el con columbus fueron lag switchers y ademas jugaban con hackers. suprasick tambien alguna vez utilizo lag switch para ganar juegos. porque en vez de hablar de otros equipos no hablas del tuyo. cuantos años tienes 12?

more_horiz
Mira jototito do you have video of placher lagswitching? Do you have video of columbus lagswitching? Do you have video of supra lagswitching? If not just shut your mouth I have videos of jizz members glitching on grief so plz suffer in hell if you have no proof of your lies dont talk you big noobi

more_horiz
Columbus tiene tus mensages donde le llamas papa y guapo. Asi que si no quieres q ponga tus mensages public is callate

more_horiz
Get off the jizz nuts suffer... this forum is to bring evidense of cheater like you.. why you cannot play suffer in hell? Why you used to play with illuminati.. hacker.. also didnt you use to boost.. so dont act innocent

more_horiz
Jalisco welcome to the new grief community, you need to know more history about school players and about this website or tournaments. I hope that you will win as tournaments as me.

good luck " pro player " Wink

more_horiz
Can I play... I'll give u a mod menu too

more_horiz
Lemme watch your 1v1 jalisco I'll give you god mode and points Wink

more_horiz
Can you change my ban to SKush420_, SKush182_, BREADED_CHICKEN, redhawksrule, DrMerkin420, DrMerkin420_, StopRevivingMe, I_HANG_NIGRS-_-, NIGR_LIPS,xSKush182_ I don't play on Smokin anymore Wink

Last edited by SmokinKush420_ on Wed 25 Mar - 8:09; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I'll give mustangs points and your own menu too take home as a gift.. please play with me..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply